Chapter 19 - I'm Bewitched By You!

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anneyong yeorobun. :)

I'm trying my best to finish this story a.s.a.p. lol. I might have another story. This new chap.only about love. Enjoy!

****

I'm taking a step beyond my imagination. Together we stands. Crossing the road and holding hands.. Spread the love potion inside the little of heart.. JYH PSH

****

Shinhye walks to Jung's mansion. Her plump lips curls into a deep smiles. 'Silly nampyeon..' Shinhye bite her lower lips. She just cannot stop smiling!. Shinhye stops awhile. Her small hands reached the shawl around her white neck. 'I should adjusts it beautifully. Lol. Hehe.' Lightly, she opens the door and there was Jung's family at dinner table. 

"Uri Shinhye.. What make you took to long..? Comes and joins us.." Shinhye showing her shy smiles. 

"Ne eommoni.." Shinhye pull out the chair. She sits beside her silly nampyeon. 'Omo.. Are you ignoring me..?' Shinhye send her cute-death-glare to Yonghwa. 

"Shinhye.. Nice shawl. Eomma never thought Yonghwa have a taste..!" 

"Ne..? Err.. Yes eommoni.. Yonghwa really have a good taste." Shinhye laugh awkwardly. Yonghwa only grin like a silly boy. 

"Yeobo-ah.." Shinhye look at Yonghwa. The chopstick fall excidently. 'Yeobo..?'

"Eo?" Yonghwa holds his laugh. He tends to pull a joke actually but Wonbin's deep look to Shinhye have failed him. Yonghwa cleared his throat. 'I need a plans. Yeah.. I know what to do..'

"Eomma, appa.. Actually I have a big news to share.." Yonghwa put down the chopstick. 

"Big news..?" Mr and Mrs Jung stop their eating. Won bin just continues his eating. He cannot bare to look at Yonghwa. His love for Shinhye is to deep. Shinhye slightly elbow Yonghwa body. She know something big liars will happen. For unexpected way Yonghwa have done. He proudly stands and he pull Shinhye's small hands. Shinhye stumble and waver too! Won bin stops eating. 

"Are you guys ready..?" Yonghwa smiles slyly. He hugs Shinhye's waist. Tightly. Shinhye bite her lower lips. 

"Shinhye is pregnant. Emm.. Two weeks." 

"NE!!" Shinhye almost fall over. Thanks to Yonghwa hard grab around her waist. Yonghwa turn a look to Shinhye. He only grin and lightly he pinch Shinhye's cheeks. 

"Omo.. Shinhye-ah.. Kumawo.. Finally.." Mrs Jung hugs Shinhye petite body. She is frozen by Jung's family. 

"Eomma.. Happy..?"

"Of course..!"

"Actually.. I'm just joking.. Hehe" 

"Ne?? JUNG YONG HWA..!" Yonghwa burst into laugh. His plan only to look at Wonbin's face. Shinhye just comeback from dead. 'Yonghwa, you're dead today! Argh..!'

"Auch!! Appa..!" Mr Jung slaps Yonghwa's back. Shinhye can only thank in her heart. 

"When will you grown up..? Aigoo.. My head.." Mrs Jung holds her volcano. 'I know what to do..' She smiles like a devil.

"Its okay,yeobo.. He only wants to joke. I will 'teach' him later.. Ne?" Mr Jung just nodded lightly. Mrs Jung assists her husband to their bedroom. She already have a plan. A devil plan.

****

YONGHWA'S BEDROOM...

Shinhye walks out from the ladies. She make her way to the bed. She already in a pyjamas. Yonghwa bite his lower lips. He slowly make a step to Shinhye.

"Shin-ah.. Are you mad..?" Shinhye put a night lotion on her body. Yonghwa's eyes almost popped out. He afraid his nose might bleed! 

"Ani.. I'm so HAPPY.." Yonghwa run his long finger through his black hair. 

"Its so childish, Yong. I'm already yours. You marked on me, right..?" Shinhye combed her long wavvy hair. Without she knowing, the love bites manages to catch yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter