Chapter 12 - Rose 143

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The love and instinct in my heart feels like electricity is flowing down  I close my eyes and breathe in your scent From the moment you appear, I go crazy Your eyes, your touch.. that look at me makes me go crazy You strangely smile at me You say my name and keep looking into my eyes You say my name and look into my eyes..

****

Spring brings colour and happiness. Will Shinhye's remaince unconscious or will awake soon?.. Yonghwa's shocking confession..

****

 

SHINHYE'S WARD

Yonghwa wipe away his tears. The blanket is sure enough to cover Shinhye's weak body. He lean his body at the chair. He keep faith in his heart. ' Park.. Keep fighting.. Don't leave me. I need my love to be by myside.. '

Knock, knock. A knocking sound from the door. 

" Hyung. " Won bin make his way to Yonghwa's seat. He eyeing Shinhye's condition. ' So pale.. Palli Shinhye-ah.. Wake up.. ' Yonghwa notices Won bin's look to Shinhye. He cleared his throat. Won bin startled.

" Here you're. Your clean cloth.. You can changed while i'll take care of her. " Yonghwa take his cloth. He rise his body from the seat.

" Aniya.. I will changed here. She might awake soon. " 

" Yonghwa-ah.. I- "

" I said, i will changed here. It's okay hyung. Thanks for the clean cloth. " Yonghwa showed his sarcasm smile. Won bin tapped Yonghwa's shoulder. He hold it for a while. So tight.

" Take care of her. She's too precious to everyone. I'm going. " Won bin make his way to the door. Yonghwa quick his pace. He grab Won bin's wrist.

" Hyung, she's precious.. To me.. In here. " Yonghwa put his hand at his chest. 

" Prove it to me. By take a good care of her.. I'm not lying, Yonghwa.  When i said, i will get married if my wife is Shinhye.. It is true. " A hard slide door sound echo slowly. Won bin left with his anger face. Yonghwa smirk annoyingly. ' Over my dead body, hyung. Shinhye is mine and i love her. ' 

****

Shinhye have been unconscious for 48 hours. 2 days is enough to make Yonghwa turn crazy. He forget his sleep time. He always keep his eyes on Shinhye's condition. Sometimes doctor and nurses will comes to check on Shinhye. That's the normal routine for 2 day now. 

" Yah. Park.. How many days you want to sleep like this?.. Sleephead.. " Yonghwa hold Shinhye's hand. 

" Mian hae.. Palli, wake up.. I will behave and be a good husband.. " Yonghwa turn down his voice. So low. This beautiful conversation only he and Shinhye can hear. His manly tears flow slowly. His cheek is wet with a tears.

" You don't know Park.. I've lost 3 Kg.. May be i will look like a tree. " Yonghwa say that while his lip curl into smile. He's talking to Shinhye. His biggest hope, Shinhye will listen to his word. 

" I miss your cooks.. I miss your smiles.. Your lavender scent.. Everything.. " Yonghwa smile in pain. He endured his feeling strongly.

" Palli wake up.. I miss you so much.. " Yonghwa buried his face at the bedside. While his hand hold Shinhye's hand. So tight. Yonghwa fell asleep while his heart growing pain. 

****

THE THIRD DAY..

A vibrate from the phone starled Yonghwa. He rub his eyes. ' Eomma.. ' He look at his watch. ' 7.00 am.. '

" Yeobosayo, eomma.. " 

" How Shinhye condition?.. " Yonghwa lean his body to the chair. He rub his neck. It's killing right now.

" Still the same. She still unconscious, eomma. " 

" Aigoo.. If she awake, let me know..  " 

" Deh. " Yonghwa ended the phone call. He rise his body. He got up and had a stretch. He grab his towel and make his way to the bathroom. Clean himself perfectly. 

 

Yonghwa clean himself quickly. Soon the nurses will comes to check on Shinhye and put her a clean cloth. The nurses push the door. He can see the nurses bring a clean cloth.

" Joh eun achim ibnida.. " Yonghwa bow his head politely. 

" You can wait outside, Jung Yong Hwa-shi. This process will not taking a long time. " Yonghwa bit his lower lip. For 2 days, the nurses have been help him to change Shinhye's cloth. 

" Aniya.. I will wait here. She's my wife. I'll assist you. " The nurses smile sweetly. 

" Help me to remove her top and put this cloth on her. " 

" Deh?.. " Yonghwa turn panic.        

" I said i will assist you.. "

" I'm leaving this to you, Jung Yong Hwa-shi since she is your wife. May be she will be more pleased if her husband do this. " The nurses smile sweetly and left the ward. Yonghwa look to the air. ' Park, please forgive me.. I need to do this.. ' Slowly Yonghwa Shinhye's top. His finger is trembling. ' I will do it so fast. ' Yonghwa lift Shinhye's back. He support Shinhye's back carefully. He manages to put the top to Shinhye's body. 

" Your skin are not lighting anymore. I will get a water. " Yonghwa smile sweetly. He take a small basin with a cool water. He dip the towel into the water. Slowly he wiped Shinhye's open part. 

" Yah, Park. Today, the nurses quite hot. With a big mountain. You knows.. It's a man dream. " Yonghwa chuckles.    * ert Yonghwa. LOL

He dip the towel again. He is in pain seeing his sweetheart's cut. He wipe it carefully. He avoid the cut area. The sound of his grumbling stomach sudden echo.

" Ahh.. My stomach.. " Yonghwa finish his duty carefully. He put the basin and towel away. He bite some bread along with the instant coffee. The aroma bring memory to him. The day before Shinhye left for Jeju. She make him a breakfast. A simple food and his favaurite coffee. His mouth turn to bitter smile.

" Park, Park, Park.. " Yonghwa chanted Shinhye's name. He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter