Chapter 8 - Jealousy spark

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve LOST MY MIND for you

Playing games you BAD GIRL

Yeah, LOVE is like a lollipop

Is your heart WORN OUT? Stop stop it now

Stop making SWEET ACTS now

Because you've - Jung Yong Hwa

 

Shinhye bit her lower lip. She stand alone at the set. She is thinking hard. Recall back their conversation a while ago. ' I just want to see his act toward a woman. I need this. Yes. ' 

" Yah.. Shinhye.. Day dreaming? " Shinhye startled a bit. 

" Unnie.. Aniyo. I'm just thinking for the next photoshoot. " Shinhye showing her sweet smile. 

" Here. Drink first. Everyone are looking at the model now. " Her stylist elbow Shinhye's stomach.

" Auch. Unnie.. " Shinhye knows that devilish smile. ' Yah, that's my husband. Tch. '

" Don't you want to get in line? You know what i mean. " Her stylist keep poking Shinhye's cheek.

" Unnie-ah.. He's a heir. I don't deserve someone like him. So, its a no. " Shinhye smile sweetly. 

" Chinca? Tch.. "

" Unnie, gather everyone in 5 minutes, okay? I'll go to the set design. This time is a black and white theme. Palli. " Shinhye can see Yonghwa being surround by her woman coworker. ' Tch.. ' Shinhye bit her lower lip. She stomping her step. * Kyak. Cute. Lol

****

 

Shinhye take her place at the second photoshoot set. From her seat, she can see Yonghwa already in his second cloth. They make an eye contact. It's short but intense. Shinhye look away and continued her work. Everyone start to stay at their spot. Shinhye make a simple talk. She call all photoshoot's team for briefing.

" Okay, this time will be a black and white theme. The situation will be a quite romance. Jung Yong Hwa-shi, you will meet your partner soon. Ah, i can see her now. Let welcome, Shin Min Ah-shi.. She is an actress and model too. " Everyone turn their eyes. Seem like the situation becomes quite. They are awe by her beauty. Yonghwa ignore the actress. He's indeed annoying with Shinhye's act. 

 

" Modu annyeong. Let start working, deh.. " Shin Min Ah politely bow. All man at the set are happy. * Lol. 

" Shin Min Ah-shi.. Kaja. Change your cloth, okay. Unnie, take her, please.. " 

" Deh. " Shinhye wait for 10 minutes to start her second photoshoot. Shinhye shout from her seat.

" Unnie! Are you done, yet? Palli. We need to be on time. " The stylist make her work fast. Yonghwa wait at the chair. He's looking at Shinhye. He grab his phone. Typing so quickly. 

To : Bird

You really want this, Park?

Shinhye can feel a vibrate. She grab it and touch the screen. ' One message. ' She read it. She turn her back. She can see Yonghwa sit with his annoy face. 

To : Jung

Yah.. Why your face look so ugly.. Kekeke.. Just be natural, okay? Man always can get along with woman. Right? Send.

Yonghwa touch his phone. He read it. ' Seriously, Park. '

To : Bird

Yah, Park. You really want this? I've warned you. You'll regret.

Yonghwa send the last message to Shinhye. He make the phone in silent mode. He make his way to the set. The actress already stand there. Yonghwa can see Shinhye too. Well, they're looking each other. He's smirk to Shinhye. Shinhye ignore Yonghwa's smirk. Yonghwa still make his eyes to Shinhye. ' Why i'm sweating? Aish.. ' Shinhye cleared . Yonghwa keep chanting magic word in his mind. ' You'll regret this, Park. Let see if my act can make you jealous. ' 

" Okay. Let make a wonderful picture, deh.. Stand close. " Yonghwa act naturally. 

" Park Shin Hye-shi, "

" Deh? "

" What do you need us to do? Do i act ask her man? " Shinhye stop her click. She is thinking hard. 

" Yeah.. Well, let pretend you're in love with her. Make the picture look real. " Yonghwa nodded lightly. Then, the intense moment start to rise. The set suddenly becomes hot. Yonghwa really make Shinhye's heartbeat fast. Yonghwa naturally put his hand at the model's waist. They look each other. Click. The camera shutter. Shinhye keep clicking eventhough her heart is burning to death. * Lol. Kekeke

 

     =     

 

* Let imagine this is Yonghwa and Shin Min Ah photoshoot. LOL ^-^

 

 

" Okay! Done! "

" Done already? Its only 10 shoot? Are you serious, Park Shin Hye-shi? " Everyone looks at Shinhye. 

" Yes. Its done. I'm a professional photographer. I've take tons of excellent master piece. Is that clear to you? Its already done. Get it. D.O.N.E. " Shinhye's cheek red as tomatoes. The stylist rush to Shinhye. She can see most of coworker feel frustrated.

" Yah.. Shinhye.. Waegurae? Are you in that month already? "

" UNNIE! " 

" Okay2.. " The stylist left Shinhye. All of them make a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter