Chapter 17 - Sweet Nightmare

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Seem like I dont get many positive feedback after the latest chapter.. T_T  But I will not give up. Keep cheering on me, ne..? ^_^v

*****

 

CONTINUE FROM THE LAST SCENE..

Shinhye blinked her big eyes twice. She cannot believes the situation that often happenes in the drama. Its like she have lost her soul. Seing Yonghwa as handsomely still kneeling in front of her and the crowd too! 

" Shin-ah.. " 

" Eo..? " 

" I need an answer. " Yonghwa told Shinhye while holding her hand tightly. He make an eye contact to her. ' Palli, Shinhye-ah.. My kneel almost burn..! ' Shinhye notices that. She hurried up her act.

" Deh. I forgive you. " Shinhye smiled to Yonghwa. She bravely pull Yonghwa into a deep hug and this beautiful act have received a big applause from the guest. Yonghwa let go of the hug and together with Shinhye, they runaway toward to the exit door.   *LOL ^-^

****

Both of them stay quietly. Yonghwa drives the car to their home. Sometimes he stares to Shinhye beside him. But somehow, his black eyes get caught at Shinhye's cleavage. 

" Yonghwa-ah.. Your eyes is missing the place. "

" Ne..? Ah.. I cannot let go of this nice view. " Yonghwa smirk to Shinhye. He notices Shinhye becomes shy. 

" I assumes my wife are so y tonight. Blamed my hot blooded hormon, Shin. " Yonghwa keep his confident talks. He chuckles too. Shinhye bit her lower lips. She massages her temple. ' I need a better plan or else I will died in his holds. ' 

" Yonghwa-ah.. Can we stop by at the restaurant? " 

" Wey? We're almost at home. "

" I'm hungry, Yong. Because we're a runaway couple for this night. " Yonghwa burst into laughter. He ruffles Shinhye's hair.

" Aigoo.. Gurae.. I will stop by at nearby restaurant. " Yonghwa turn to Shinhye and smiles to her.

" Gumawo.. " Shinhye smiled too. 

 

AT PASTA RESTAURANT

Yonghwa walks together with Shinhye. He can hear a whistle coming through a men. They keep staring on his lovely wife. Yonghwa quickly holds Shinhye's waist. A signal showing 'DONT MESS WITH A JEALOUS HUBBY CUZ SHE IS MINE.' 

" Yah.. Waegurae? " Shinhye wants to shrugged away. But who can fight a man's force!

" Nothing. So, have a seat, milady. " Yonghwa pull the chair for Shinhye to seat. 

" Ahh.. gumawo. " Shinhye smiles. Yonghwa wink to Shinhye. Shinhye just look away. Just to hide her redness. Finally, the waitress comes and Yonghwa make an order for both of them. 

" One Oglio Pasta and Lasagne. "

" Anymore, sir? "

" Red wines and chocolates strawberry. Thank you. " Shinhye clearly heard the menu. She gulps her saliva. ' Ottakae.. I'm allergic to Chocolate.. '

" Shin-ah.. Waeyo? " Yonghwa touched Shinhye's palm.

" Aniyo..! I'm okay. Just a little bit hungry. " Shinhye smiles angelic. She hides her awkwardness through her sweet smile. 

15 MINUTES LATER...

They enjoyed the late dinner quitely. Shinhye eat her pasta while her worry about the allergic towards chocolate never ending. Yonghwa keep eating in a polite way. He wiped his mouth and drinks the red wine while staring to Shinhye's pretty face. 

 

" Wey..? " Shinhye asked and looks at Yonghwa with her big eyes.

" You're eyes have captivates me. Deeply. y.. " Yonghwa talkes and drinks the red wines again. His black eyes never leave from staring on Shinhye's face.

" Yah. Are those wines have a drug on it? " Shinhye asked and quickly hide her face. 

" Yeah. Quitely. A drug that keep making me 'high'.. Ahh, the chocolate strawberry. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter