Chapter 4 - Call me Jung, bird!

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* TAADA.. THE CONTINUED PART. 2ND PART. ENJOY! ^-^ *

 

Shinhye crossed her leg. Her little finger still at Yonghwa's lip. 

" I'll tell you mine.. But in order to tell you, i need to whisper. Because it's a secret. " Shinhye smile. Showing her seductive look. Yonghwa still frozen by Shinhye's action. Yonghwa took away Shinhye's little finger on his lip. He is tempted by Shinhye. Plus annoying feeling. 

" Aigoo.. Don't pout. You look so cute! "

" Just tell me. Here. " Yonghwa move his body to Shinhye. Shinhye hold his shoulder. Yonghwa really keep his patient. He is controling himself. Despite the perfume from Shinhye really make him drown. ' Oh My God.. Am i going to died? '

" I..am..not..a.. BIRD! " 

" Yah! I'm not deaf! " Shinhye just smile. Showing her bubbly side. * Uri Shinhye really like to smile,hehe *

" Serves you right. We're done here. I'll follow with your eomma's plan. " Shinhye walk away from the couch. She straight to the kitchen. Leaving Yonghwa alone at the living room. Won bin walk to the 'drama scene' place. He tapped Yonghwa's shoulder.

" She is beautiful. Indeed. Just be nice to her, okay? " 

" Tch.. Hyung, she is just an ugly creatures. With a super annoying attitude. I hate girl, so much! Huh. " 

" Chinca? But, the way i see it, you're being comfortable with her. Unlike other girl before. You act so rude. But, this time you're different. " Won bin chuckles a bit. 

" Don't try to reject her, Yonghwa. Or else you will see a volcano in our mansion. "

" A volcano? "

" Eomma's volcano.. " Both of them laugh so loud. 

" Yah, hyung.. It's not good. But it's true anyway. "

" Am i being a bad son? " Again the laughter echo the large living room.

Shinhye walk to the couch. Together with Mrs Jung. Their dinner finish peacefully. Yonghwa does not make any scene. He is really polite. While Won bin already leave to his room. Mr and Mrs Jung sit together in front of Shinhye and Yonghwa. Mrs Jung cleared .

" Shinhye-shi.. "

" Deh, eomeoni.. " Shinhye keep her leg politely. 

" Please take care of yourself, ne? Because your marriage will be on this weekend. " Yonghwa startled a bit.

" Deh? Eomma.. Seriuosly? So soon. Why? " 

" Because i want to. No more delays. Appa and eomma make this decision together. We're not insane to let you miggle with other man while your identity is a heir. Remember, you're JUNG! " Shinhye keep zip. ' Heir's dramas. Poor Yonghwa.. hmm '

" Shinhye-shi.. I'm sorry if you're shock by our conversation. It's a reality. You will adapt with our life. Deh? " Shinhye nodded lightly. She smile sweetly. Knowing Mrs Jung pure intentions, she knows she is on the right lane.

" Let me assist you to your car. It's late already. Comes.. " 

" It's okay eomeoni.. I'll be safe. Nothing will happen to me. " Shinhye cuckles a bit. Showing her white teeth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter