Chapter 2 - Meeting him

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye walk to her table. She sit down on her chair. Just to calm down her heart. She look on her table clock. Still 9.00 am. She still got two hours to meet her client alias her husband. 'How come he will be my first task? Tch. If only my task is about other man.' She hold on her camera. Keep clicking. Just to check the image from her last summer task. Someone tap her shoulder. Shinhye look away. 

" Duguseyo? " Shinhye still on her sit. While a pen still at the tip of .

" You don't remember me? " Shinhye keep thinking. 'Where i have met this man?'

" I'm your-" Shinhye move faster to close his mouth. She make an eye contact. Its means to shut up. Somehow, her colleague seem shock with Shinhye's action. 

" Yah? Whats wrong? Who is that man? Namja chinggu? So tall, so handsome, Shinhye-yah.." Shinhye's senior manager sligthly elbow her stomach.

" Eh? " Shinhye tend to look away. She laugh awkwardly. ' Aish, totally my bad luck today. ' Shinhye link her arm into Won bin's arm. She drag away, straight to the door.

" Eh? Gurae. Em, arasseo. Let meet again. What? You want some coffee? Okay, Lets go. Unnie! I want to accompany this man. I'll chat you later, deh? " She bid her wave hand to her manager senior. 

Shinhye still link her arm with Won bin. 

" Shinhye-shi, you can let me go now. " 

" Deh? Ye.. Joesongheyo. Can we talk privately. In your car. Everyone is staring at me now." Shinhye smile sweetly. They are standing in front of the lift. * Of course they are staring at you girl, because you're shining. ^_^ 

" Okay. By the way, they are indeed envious with you because you're walking with a handsome man. Totally stand out!" Shinhye just giggle. 

" Ye, ye.. Kaja. I've around one and half time only. I've task today. " 

" Chinca? Okay. We better hurry. I know u will meet Yonghwa today. For his photoshot. Am i right? Yeah! I am a wise man. You can talk to me later. Actually, I don't mind at all because i know you don't want people knows about your status. " 

" Chinca? Kamsahamida Won bin-shi. " Again. Shinhye killer smile around her face. :)

They arrive at Jung Company after Shinhye decide to drink at nearly cafe. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter