Chapter 3 - 'How i becomes Jung Yong Hwa's wife?'

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* I want to add a chapter about how this two person becomes a husband and wife. So, we will move backward for a while. Enjoy! ^-^ *

 

 

JUNG'S MANSION

Yonghwa walk to his living room. He can see his parent are sitting at the couch. 'Look quite serious.'

" Umma, appa.. I'm home. You said you want to talk about my future? And i'm curious. " Mrs Jung just keep silent. She cannot sit still after hearing people's talk about his second son being gay. She cleared .

" Em.. Uri Yonghwa, Umma-ne jeongmallo salanghae. Umma want you to have a happy life.."

" I'm happy now, umma. What's wrong with my life? " Yonghwa's father glared at him. Like a lazer. 

" Appa and umma just want want to make you cleared about this matter. " 

" About what? "

" You will getting married. Umma and appa already choose you a bride. She is a good girl.. Umma really hates when people told me you're not straight. Umma cannot afford to face this humiliation. Please understand Yonghwa. Your father already have to face his colleagues when they talk bad behind him. He is a Director while you're a CEO. Keep it in your mind, sweetheart.. " Mrs Jung give her best smile. She really love her sons. Yonghwa and Won bin. She cannot ignore people's talk. Mr Jung see his wife's eyes watery. 

" Do you hear me, Jung Yong Hwa? Appa will not accept any objection. " Yonghwa's face turn to red as tomatos. He fold up his sleeve up to elbows. 

" Appa.. Umma.. I hear you. I will follow your decision. Let me meet her. " 

" You will not meeting her. You will see her on your wedding ceremony. She is not ugly. Umma have met her before. And she agree. " Yonghwa stand from his couch. 

" Sit down. You're not being a good son, now. Listen to your umma. " Yonghwa really feel angry. He cannot express more than his action. 

" Umma.. Please.. Let me meet her. I will not hurt her. I just want to see her. That's it. " Mrs Jung look at her husband. She make an eye contact. 

" You will meet her. But- "

" But? "

" Together. With umma and appa. At our mansion. Actually, umma already invite her to our mansion. You can see her beauty, then. It's tomorrow night. Make your time. "

" Deh.. " Mrs jung and Mr Jung up to their room. Leaving Yonghwa alone at the living room. 

" Fine. Let's see tomorrow. " Yonghwa get up from his couch. He really need a preparation. To face his bride soon-to be.

 

PARK'S HOUSE

Shinhye's family are eating with peace. Her father jokes around. They are indeed a happy family. 

" Uri Shinhye will becomes a bride. The most beautiful bride.. " Mrs Park wiped her watery eyes. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter