Chapter 15 - Storm War

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I don’t know if this is love or unhappiness, What did you just do to me? Guess you played around a bit, You shake me up, I’m in love.. I have fallen deeply for you, Each day, it’s getting more dangerous, I’m in love with you, I don’t know if you’re poison or love.. - Jung Shin Hye

****

IN THEIR BEDROOM

Shinhye continue living in her own world. She have make a decision to get work. As she still remember on that day. Her broken heart. Seing a lovely girl in that photo really makes her annoyed, jealous and tense. She felt so angry with herself despite Yonghwa still not telling her the truth. Her heart are crazy right now. Yonghwa eyeing Shinhye's movement. ' I need to break an ice.. Aish! Won bin hyung! '

" Shin.. Going somewhere..? " Yonghwa try to break an ice. 

" Em. " Shinhye put on her make up. She comb her wavy hair.

" Just 'em'? Yah.. Please just forget about that japanese girl.. " 

" Japanese girl? " Shinhye stands and confront Yonghwa. 

" Yup. She is Japanese.. There is nothing between us, Shin. " Shinhye bit her lower lips. As she trying to control her tears from falling apart. ' I'm not weak person! '

" Hahaha! You make it sound so simple, Yong. I'm late for my work. You can eat by yourself! Huh! " Shinhye turn away and walk like a diva. * LOL 

" Yah! Jung Shin Hye..! " 

" WAE?! " Yonghwa rise from the edge of the bed. He walk to Shinhye. Slowly, he pull Shinhye into a hug. 

" Let me go, Jung. You're not allowed to touch my body.. Because I'm not Yuki Momoto. Go to her and hug her until death..! " Shinhye struggle herself. Trying to escape. Her small hand trying so hard to push Yonghwa body. 

" I hear you, Shin.. I will tell you.. But you need to wait.. And please.. Be calm.. My wife is not a monster.. " So many attempt to escape. Finally, she lost. She start to tearing. Yonghwa cleary heard Shinhye's sobb. ' Ah.. This is so hard. ' 

" I'm giving you 10 minutes to tell me about that Japanese girl.. Palli.. " Shinhye talk between the sobb. She bury her face into Yonghwa's chest. Yonghwa chuckles a short laugh.

" Yah. How dare you to laugh right now..? "

" Okay, okay.. Mian hae.. I can't stop laughing. My wife are so cute! Even when she is crying. Kekeke " Shinhye pull away her face from the embraces. Her face totally red. 

" Okay.. I will tell you.. " Yonghwa continued to embrace Shinhye. While his hand rubs Shinhye's back.

" Actually, Yuki is my nanny. Believe it? " 

" Ohoo.. Your nanny look quite young. I will bite you, Yong. Tell me the truth. My eyes is looking at the watch now. You just have another 8 minutes. " Yonghwa burst into laughing. 

" Bite? You know how to bite? Is it a love bite that you're talking about, Shin..? " 

" 5 Minutes. "

" Yah.. So petty. How comes from 8 minutes turn to 5 minutes? "

" Palli. " Yonghwa pull away from the hug. He look at Shinhye, who're standing in front of him. He holds Shinhye's shoulder. 

" Shin. " 

" Wae? " Shinhye look away from Yonghwa's deep gaze. She cannot afford another heart attack! 

" Look at me while I'm talking. How many minutes left? "

" Bwo? Err.. Fou-four minutes. " Shinhye look down to her feet. She play with her little finger. 

" Shin, please believes everything I say. I'm not lying to you.. She is our sister. Eomma and appa adopt her. Because eomma want to have a daughter. But, she is dead now, Shin.. " 

" How can I believes you..? " Shinhye blink her big eyes twice. She locked her eyes gazing directly to Yonghwa.

" I'm telling you a truth.. She is our family. I keep her photo because she already gone. She is sick from cancer.. " 

" Seriously? You never tell me about her... " Shinhye shiver as Yonghwa move forward to her. An inch apart. 

" What should I do to make you believe me..? " Again. Yonghwa's counter attack! He pull Shinhye into a hug. So tightly. Shinhye bit her lower lips. ' Is he telling a truth? He is not lying to me, right? '

" Shin.. " Shinhye back into reality. She shruged away from Yonghwa's embraced. 

" I'm leaving. Goi-going to work. Anneyong. " Shinhye quick her pace. Leaving Yonghwa alone. Yonghwa run her finger through her black hair. ' Aish! '

****

SHINHYE'S OFFICE

Shinhye walk fastly to her office. She cringed into pain. Her rib suddenly bring her a pain. She leans her body at the lift wall. ' Just be patient Shinhye.. Keep calm.. You can do it! ' A ringing sound from the handphone. Shinhye look at the caller id. ' Yonghwa.. ' Slowly her tears falling apart. Shinhye ignores the calling. As she waiting in the lift alone, the ringing still occur soundly. ' I just need some time.. ' 

A message comes from her handphone. Shinhye touch the inbox.

From : Chagi

Shin-ah.. Pick up the phone, please.. We need to talk. I'm not lying.. You can ask eomma too.. Chelbal.. 

Shinhye wipe away her tears. She typing so quickly. Yonghwa wait with patience. He knows Shinhye will reply his message. 

Beep! Beep! Yonghwa quickly touch the inbox.

From : My Sweetheart

( T_T  )

Yonghwa keep looking at the screen. ' What is this? ' A knocking sound from the door. Yonghwa put away his phone.

" Deh, Kim Yeri-shi? Any appoinment for me, today? " Yonghwa sit crossed-legged. 

" Ah.. Today, you will have a meeting with T hotel. At 10 am, you will meeting the representative from Design team and Pictorial. Its about the new campaign. "

" I thought the new project is under Jung Won Bin. "

" He cannot make it. He is taking two days emergency leave. You will meeting them.  " 

" Why? " The secretary just shruged up her shoulder. 

" It's okay. You can leave now. Thank you." The secretary bows politely. Yonghwa look again at the screen. 

" Kim Yeri-shi?! " 

" Deh? " 

" Ah.. Em.. Perhap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter