Chapter 7 - The confusion

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You've been NOBODY for me,

 I'm falling for YOU,

This new feeling,

Keep making me CONFUSE,

Am i an IDIOT, 

Cuz seeking for your attention. - Park Shin Hye

Yonghwa hold Shinhye's waist. He caring her to his bedroom. Bridal style. ^_^

Shinhye's hoarse voice sudden happen.

" Jung.. Why are you carrying me? I can walk. Just put me dow- "

" Shut your mouth. If you can walk, you will not pass out just now. Chinca park. You should eat first. " Shinhye could not say anything. She burst into tears. ' I'm in pain. Because of you.. '

" Aish.. Even you're not eating, quite heavy. My back. " * Badass Yonghwa. Lol.

Shinhye lay her weak body at Yonghwa's bed. Her face is sweating. Her look are pale. While the cute apron still attached to her body. Yonghwa look at Shinhye's cloth. He can see Shinhye's beautiful figure. ' Chakaman.. I'm not a ert. Ah, remember Yonghwa. You're just doing a good deed. You're not falling for her. ' Yonghwa grab his blanket as he cannot bare himself from looking at Shinhye's figure. * LOL ^_^

He touch Shinhye temple. Not hot. Just normal. The cut still bleeding. Its need to cover up. Yonghwa straightly find the first aid. ' Where did i put it? ' He keep searching. ' Ah, here you're. My first aid. ' 

" Give me your hand. Palli. " Shinhye cannot say anything. She's just to weak. 

" Yah! I'm being nice to you. Palli. " Shinhye really burst into tears. Slowly, she put her strength. She rise from Yonghwa's bed. 

" Park. " Shinhye ignore Yonghwa's command. She trying her best to walk out from Yonghwa's room. The blood from the cut still drip. Yonghwa can see the blood on his floor. ' Aish, this woman really make me crazy. " Yonghwa quick his pace to Shinhye. He hold Shinhye's arm. He grip it tightly. 

" Go to my bed. Now. It's a husband command. "

" It's okay. I can heal myself. " Shinhye speaks in her low tone. She cannot look at Yonghwa's face. Because she just can't. 

" IS THIS OKAY TO YOU?! FOR GOD SAKE PARK! " 

" Auch.. You're making me more pain.. I'm okay. Just let me go.. Eat your custard pudding. I made it for yo- "

" Who ask you to make it?! Did i ask you to make it? Huh? Did i?! " Shinhye look straightly to Yonghwa's eyes. The situation becomes intense. Despite her weak condition, she make her step to Yonghwa. She run her hand to Yonghwa's face. Her touch so smoothly. So angelic.

" You never ask me to make it.. It's because i'm a pabo. Only me. " Shinhye crying really hard. She avoid Yonghwa's eyes. They're standing in front of each other. Yonghwa grab Shinhye's arm tightly. His eyes still on her. ' Yes. Indeed. You're a pabo, Park Shin hye. You're a drug keep making me drown. Arghh! And i'm mad with myself now.  ' 

" Why are you crying? "

" I'm crying because of no reason. Let me go. I can heal myself! Let me g- "

" Park. Mian hae.. "  Shinhye look at Yonghwa's face. Now, they are looking at each other. Shinhye blink her big eyes. Twice.

" You're sorry?... " 

" Yes. I'm sorry. Now, i afraid i'll become a bad husband if i let you go.. Let me heal you, Park.. " Slowly Shinhye follow Yonghwa's step. Yonghwa drag Shinhye to his bed. He hold Shinhye's hand. So tightly.

 

" Stay here. I'll put you a plaster. Then i'll cook for you. You will eat. Here, in my bedroom. At my bed. For now, just sleep. " Shinhye nodded lightly. She close her eyes. Yonghwa put Shinhye into sleep. He wait until Shinhye sleep. He look at the watch. The watch showing at 6 pm. ' I better cook for her now. Move your , Yonghwa. ' Shinhye sleep calmly. Her face still wet from the tears. Yonghwa just look away. He close the door. Make his way to the kitchen. 

****

" Park. Wake up. " Yonghwa put the porridge at the table. ' Aish.. Cool Yonghwa. She's sick because of you. Stay calm. ' 

" Em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter