How They Became Friends

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon was pretty pleased with himself. It was night time and he dragged his two friends to one of the diners just outside their campus. They were seated at a booth, him alone on one side and the two sitting beside each other awkwardly. It was so obvious that they were uncomfortable yet he couldn't feel sorry for them because the circumstance they were in was just amusing. It was pretty obvious that they have a mutual arguable distaste of each other and calling them out seemed like a good idea. They seemed fun.

Both Nichkhun was sneaking glances at each other, but whenever they realize that Taecyeon was watching, they would glare at him and Taecyeon would just laugh boisterously.Other than Taecyeon's sudden bursts of laughter, they haven't talked and they were already half-way through their dinner. Well, Taecyeon was. Both of them were picking on their food. The awkwardness started to get too much for Nichkhun so he really wanted to leave. But instead of doing so, he took a different route. He turned towards Tiffany and bowed.

"I'm sorry if I called you crazy."

Tiffany's eyebrow's rose in shock but she recovered with a shy smile.

"I'm sorry if I called you rude." She said then bowed just as Nichkhun was raising his head. They inevitably bumped each other and Taecyeon was laughing like crazy. They both glared at him but ended up laughing because the whole thing was so ridiculous.

"Let's introduce ourselves properly. Hi! My name's Nichkhun. You can call me Nick for short." He offered his hand for her to shake. She took it and smiled brightly.

"I'm Stephanie. People call me Tiffany or Fany. It's nice to meet you, Nichkhun." At that moment, he raised her hand and kissed her knuckles. Instead of the usual reaction of blushing and giggling, Tiffany playfully smacked him. "Are you always like this with ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter