Forward

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon stayed at Nichkhun's place. They hadn't slept yet. He let his best friend grieve over his lost love. This is what he needed. He listened as Nichkhun went on and on about how much he loved Victoria and every special memory they had. This is what Nichkhun should have done in the first place, to take out all the poison of happy memories out of his system.

A couple of hours later, they were starting to feel a bit tired.

"You can sleep in my bed, Taec. I'll take the couch."

"Dude, I've slept over before and you never offer your bed." Taec joked. Nichkhun just smiled.

"It's the least I can do after what you've done. Don't think I never noticed you looking out for me all those nights when the girls would just vanished."

Taecyeon had to laugh at that. He wasn't the only one who was obvious. Well, at least Nichkhun didn't argue with him about it.

"I wouldn't have done anything though. It's not me." Nichkhun confessed. Taecyeon just clapped his back, indicating that he understood.

"What should I do, Taec?"

"Move on. Move forward. Don't let her control your life."

"She isn't controlling me. She doesn't even want me anymore."

"That in itself proves that she still has control over you. You're still thinking about how she sees you. You shouldn't. All the drinking and hitting on girls, I know it's an act. You're hoping that word reaches Victoria and she would consider getting back with you. You're not doing it for yourself. You don't even like what you're doing. I know you' prefer social drinking despite your high tolerance of alcohol."

"I'm that obvious, huh?"

"Just to me, I guess since we've known each other for a very long time." They both laughed.

"But seriously, Nick. I know you want her back but she doesn't want you back. I'm sorry if this hurts, but you got to hear it. You were the one who loved more in your relationship. I'm not even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter