Encounter

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was on her way to a restaurant where she was to meet her sister, Tiffany and Nichkhun. To say that she was surprised they've been together for almost three months now is an understatement. She was ecstatic! She was so happy that Tiffany finally found a really good guy. She could say that Nick was a good guy considering that she has seen him in boyfriend mode whenever she was around when he and Victoria were still together. She felt that Nichkun deserved so much more than what Victoria was giving him with the way that he treated her. If there's one guy who could make you feel like a princess, that's Nichkhun.

Funny enough, she didn't hear it from neither Tiffany or her sister about the "new boyfriend" thing; it was Amber. They were hanging out at one of the café's near there school when Amber asked her if she knew somebody named Tiffany. She nodded her head and asked why. That's when she told her that her cousin, Nichkhun was in a relationship and that he was happier than ever. She made a video call right after that to get confirmation and she did. Tiffany answered her phone with Nichkhun beside her eating. Krystal shared the screen with Amber and they talked for quite a while before Krystal's phone died. Ever since then, they two of them would sometimes spend afternoons at either Tiffany's or Nichkhun's and just play and hang-out.

Of the times that they've spent together, Krystal and Amber concluded that they were perfect for each other. They rarely get reports of them fighting or anything. They just have a good time. And whenever they would have problems, they'd just talk it out. They were probably the most ideal couple.

A little while later, she arrived at the restaurant and spotted her sister right away. Walking closer, she saw that her sister was sitting with three people and the third wasn't Nichkhun.

"Amber! You're here?" Krystal asked while taking her seat beside Tiffany.

"You sound like I shouldn't be here." Amber pouted which earned laughs from the two other occupants. Krystal just fake scowled and leaned to flick her forehead.

"Sulky doesn't suit you. I was just wondering. But I assume Nichkhun asked you to come?"

"Actually, I did." Tiffany interjected which earned a grin from Amber. The two of them were slowly getting closer. And funny enough, Amber was on Tiffany's side saying that if her cousin hurts her, she'll be the first in line to punch him on the nose.

The girls went ahead and ordered even though Nichkhun has not arrived yet. He was running a little late because he had to finish up a score that was to be submitted the next day. Krystal observed how her sister and Tiffany would interact and it would remind her of how she was with Amber. She was her bestest best friend and recently she's been having thoughts of leaving her current circle completely since all they've been talking about is nonsense. Sulli is ranting about her brother as per usual while Victoria is talking about this new guy who was constantly flirting with her; a bad boy, of course. Luna was hanging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter