Library

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their break passed by like a breeze and before they knew it, the second semester has began. The only thing Nichkhun did that was fun was to go on a camping trip with his friends by the mountains. They stayed for a whole week and Nichkhun felt like a new person with a new found appreciation for nature. Well, that was what he said. Whenever he and his friends would get together and he would say this, they would all just laugh at him knowing that he was the one who wanted to go hame just after 2 days.

The first week was surprisingly busy. It seemed that the professors were taking a new approach with the curriculum. They were given requirements 3 days after the class. Despite the due date being 2 months away, they were required to do update reports every week. So that was how Nichkhun found himself in the library with Taecyeon who was immersed in the book he was reading. He had his head against the table, indicating that he didn't want to have anything to do with school work.

"I want to go camping." He whined. Taecyeon snorted loudly and peered over to his friend.

"And when we go camping, you'd want to come back to school." Nichkhun then raised his head and scowled at his friend. Taecyeon had to stifle his laugh since the library was packed.

"Dude, let's head out and play. I'm still hungover from break." He pleaded. Taecyeon shook his head.

"No can do, bro. I have to wait for my partner. We have a report to do in 3 days."

"You still have 2 days to spare."

"You may have a point and the old Taecyeon would follow you out of here in a heartbeat, but I'm Taec version 2.0. I want to study and get this over with as soon as possible to avoid the added stress of cramming."

"Boo. You're a bore." Nichkhun playfully stuck his tongue out and started gathering his things. Taecyeon just smirked.

"I'm gonna head out to the music room. Might as well get started with extra credit." Taecyeon, who was absorbed in his reading just gave him a thumbs up. Nichkhun playfully smacked his head an quickly made his way out without looking back, knowing well enough that his best friend was glaring at him.

He took his time making his way to the music room since it was at another building. The weather was so nice and the shades the trees provided were so inviting, tempting you to take the afternoon off and take a nap under them. But instead of being tempted to relax, he was inspired by the weather to write a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter