How It All Began

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun just finished his class. He had the rest of the afternoon off so he decided to head over to his girfriend's university. He opted not to text Victoria in order to surprise her. They were nearing their 7th month of dating and he couldn't wait to celebrate it with her. Things have been pretty easy between them. About a month ago, they were fighting like cats and dogs to the point that they didn't even know what they were fighting for. It was a good thing that they got over that phase and went back to being their usual selves.. almost. They rarely had the chance to spend time together because she had finals. She was a management major and they had a bunch of projects that needed to be done.

Victoria wasn't texting him as often as she did before. But that's understandable considering she was busy. Despite that, he knew that she also had the afternoon off so he knew they could have a little impromptu date. He ordered flowers ahead of time so that by the time he passed by the flower shop, he was in and out. By the time he got back to his car, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Nick. Where you at?"

"Oh, Taec. It's you. I'm gonna go and meet-up with Victoria."

"Alright. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm meeting with a couple of friends later. You're free to come if you want and when you're not busy anymore."

"Thanks, man! Will text. Bye."

"Bye." Once he heard the beep, he put his phone down. Taecyeon was his best friend. They've been friends since they were in high school and evolved to best friends in college since the two of them were the only ones from their circle of friends that went to the same university. But that wasn't the reason alone; they got so so damn well and they got each other. Being friends was not a struggle for Nick and Taec. He was the first person he told Victoria about.

He was filled with happy thoughts that by the time he arrived at Victoria's university, he was practically skipping while making his way to her departme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter