...

Something Gained

Being four months pregnant is something that ZiFan loathed. He hated every bit of it because of how his back hurts all the time and how he was always in a mood. He gives his mom so much props for being able to be pregnant with him then being pregnant with twins.

He and his mom had a little blow out last month over Chanhyun.

 

 

ZiTao told his mom that he didn't think Chanhyun wanted to be involved in the child's life because of the lack of communication and support.

 

 

ZiFan explained to him that Chanyeol and Baekhyun had 'banned' him from seeing ZiFan until he gives birth, but ZiTao retorted by saying that Baekhyun and Chanyeol lifted up his little 'ban' and was allowed to be in the baby's life but not once had Chanhyun bothered to check up on them. ZiFan didn't say anything else, he just stormed away in a huff and left a sour note with his mom.

 

 

His dad on the other hand would try to get the two to sit down and talk over their little argument but ZiFan would always decline his father.

YiFan didn't want ZiTao and ZiFan to be fighting in a time like this. He knew that ZiFan was a sensitive child and having someone who's been with him since birth not talking to you was probably hitting ZiFan pretty hard.

 

 

Yin and Liu would never be in between their older brother and their mother's arguments because that would always led up to yelling, something the twins both hate. Yin would always try to coax his mom and have him talk to ZiFan while Liu would try to do the same thing but they would always fail.

 

 

ZiFan hated that his mom thought that Chanhyun wasn't always their for him during his pregnancy. He told his mom that Chanhyun would call and text but ZiTao said that that wasn't the same as actually seeing him in person. What he learned from this pregnancy was that he learnt that his mother had a very cold heart towards Chanhyun now.

 

 

"Dad," YiFan looked at ZiFan and saw that his son was in immense pain. "Can you take me to the hospital?" YiFan rushed to ZiFan's side and helped him to the couch.

 

 

"Where does it hurt?" YiFan asked as he tried to stay as calm as possible. ZiFan's face contorted in pain and then moaned softly when he felt a sharp pain in his back.

 

 

"My stomach," YiFan nodded before he took out his phone and called for an ambulance.

 

 

"ZiTao!" He yelled for his husband before talking with the operator.

 

 

ZiFan was scared for his baby's life. He didn't know what was happening and was scared that he could've actually caused a miscarriage for the child. ZiTao ran into the living room and saw ZiFan in pain, immediately rushed to his son and started to make sure ZiFan was a little comfortable. The teenager looked at his mom with hurt written all over his face.

 

 

"I'm sorry mama," ZiFan croaked out before he put his head on his mom's shoulder and started to cry his heart out. ZiTao kept on rubbing circles on ZiFan's back, trying to lessen some sort of pain but knew he couldn't.

 

 

The ambulance got their in record time, in YiFan's opinion, and started to get ZiFan situated without trying to bring him more pain than he

already is. ZiTao never once left his son's side and kept on whispering him soothing words to his baby while the paramedics were doing their work.

 

 

When they left, ZiTao kept on whispering to himself that everything was going to be fine and that ZiFan and his child were fine. YiFan went to his husband, brought him into his embrace.

 

 

"Go get the twins and I'll call Baekhyun and Chanyeol." ZiTao nodded and got out of YiFan's embrace, going to his son's room.

 

 

When he got in there, he saw Yin laying on the bed and Liu on the floor trying to solve a puzzle. ZiTao smiled at how similar his son's were to him and YiFan. Yin liked to be lazy and lay around everywhere like his dad while Liu liked to solve things, like puzzles, like ZiTao. He walked into the room and sat on Yin's bed, looking at his younger son.

 

 

"Hi mama," Liu spoke first then his older twin followed in pursuit. ZiTao gave his son's a weak smile but decided not to say anything, normally Liu could pick up on something fast if it was serious. The younger twin squinted his eyes and bit his bottom lip while looking at his mom's face. "Mommy, is everything okay?"

 

 

ZiTao shook his head and offered another weak smile. "We need to go to the hospital," both twins cocked their heads to the side. "There's something wrong with ZiFan and he had to go to the hospital." Both of the twins faces turned into a worried expression and both were starting to worry for their older brother.

 

 

"Will he.. be okay?" Yin asked, not able to bring himself to say those words out of his mouth. ZiTao ran his fingers through Yin's hair and let out a soft sigh.

 

 

"That's why we're going to the hospital, to see if he's okay or not." Yin nodded, got off the bed, and went out into the living room while Liu stayed in the room. "Liu let's go." The younger twin nodded. ZiTao took his son's hand and walked out of the room and into the living room where he saw his husband putting on Yin's jacket.

 

 

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol are on their way to the hospital too apparently, Chanhyun tried to commit suicide." ZiTao froze at those words and looked at his husband with a worried expression plastered on his face. YiFan sighed before he started to explain. "What Chanyeol could manage to say was that Chanhyun felt like nothing was working out in his life, because he can't see his boyfriend-"

 

 

"I thought they lifted that 'ban'?" ZiTao interrupted as he was putting on Liu's jacket.

 

 

YiFan zipped up Yin's coat, then patted his son's shoulder before looking at his husband. "They did but then Chanhyun screwed up and they grounded him again." ZiTao shook his head at the troublesome teen. "Come on, let's go see if ZiFan is alright." ZiTao nodded and kissed Liu's head before picking him up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they got to the hospital, YiFan put Yin down and went up to the nurses to get information on ZiFan. ZiTao sat down in one of the chairs with his twins and made sure that they stayed quiet and on their best behavior. ZiTao looked everywhere, trying to find Chanyeol and Baekhyun but couldn't fine them anywhere.

 

 

ZiTao prayed that his son and grandchild would be fine. He didn't want to lose two people in his life at the same time. He knew that this must've been hard on YiFan because his son is his world to him. YiFan had been in ZiFan's life since he was six and losing someone who've you spent half your life with was devastating for him.

 

 

"ZiTao!" He looked in the direction where he heard his name and saw Baekhyun coming his way with a tear stained face and puffy eyes. ZiTao stood up and gave the shorter a hug, whispering only kind words into the older's ear. Baekhyun broke the hug and wiped the tears that were forming in his eyes. "How's ZiFan?" ZiTao shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

"How's Chanhyun?" Baekhyun gave a weak smile and more tears started to form in his eyes.

 

 

"He's fine but he doesn't want to see me."

 

 

ZiTao cocked his head to the side and his eyebrows furrowed. "Why is that?"

 

 

"I was the one that grounded him and he's blaming this on me. Is it my fault that I'm trying to protect my son?" ZiTao shook his head and brought Baekhyun into another hug when he started to break down into pathetic sobs.

 

 

YiFan went back to his husband and friend and saw the situation that the shorter was in. YiFan told ZiTao to have Baekhyun sit down on the chair but the shorter refused and told his friends that he'll try go and talk to Chanhyun.

 

 

"How's ZiFan?" YiFan sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

 

"He lost the baby," ZiTao covered his hand over his mouth and almost cried for his son. "They told ZiFan and he's not taking it well. He said that he only wanted to see you." ZiTao nodded and gave YiFan a kiss before standing up and going to his son's room after asking his husband where it was located.

 

 

 

 

 

Losing something that was close to you or in to you was the hardest thing that ZiFan had to go through. He never would've thought that losing something this close to you would ever be this hard.

 

 

He didn't want to see anyone besides his mom. The reason for that is because his mom has been with him since he was born and he felt that his mom was the only person whom raised him his whole life would help him get through a situation like this. He knew his dad would help him but he felt like his mom would help him more.

 

 

"ZiFan," he looked over at the door and saw his mother walking in with a gloomy expression but he guessed that his was worse. "Baby your going to be okay." ZiTao said, his voice still soft being careful with the boy.

 

 

ZiFan nodded and a few tears left his eyes before a waterfall started to pour out. "I feel horrible mama," he cried out before he covered his mouth and put his head on the bed. ZiTao went to his son's side, sat on the bed, and started to rub the boy's back, offering him such little comfort that he could.

 

 

"We'll get through it together," ZiTao reminded his son as he was running his finger's through the teens hair.


A/N:

You guys....

This chapter literally took me three days to write because I felt like it wasn't good, so I would hide it and then add more, then hide it again, then add more.

Holy crap, ya'll better be happy this is a long chapter! I better get alot of love/hate for this chapter!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3