...

Something Gained

It's been about four weeks since ZiFan has told his parents about his pregnancy and he hated every bit of it.

 

He's tried countless times to try to get away with not eating, but ZiTao would sit him down at the dinner table and eat. If he didn't touch his food, they would leave him there until every bit of it is gone. Sometimes he wouldn't even eat his dinner, he would just sit there, or sleep, until the next morning. ZiTao even made him stay at the dinning room table until he ate everything.

 

ZiTao did hate to be strict with his son but he wasn't being a good mother to his unborn child. ZiTao wanted to ZiFan that he wasn't alone and that he had his whole family but he doesn't think that ZiFan still gets it because of how his son is acting towards them and his child.

 

He did think that ZiFan's sudden of attitude may be because Chanhyun hasn't contacted ZiFan, so his son could be suffering from depression because the father of the child hasn't been in the child's life.

 

"Baby," he walked in ZiFan's room and saw that the teen was on the bed, glaring at his phone probably waiting for Chanhyun to text him. "Baby, you have to eat something." ZiFan shook his and buried his face in his pillows. ZiTao went to the bed, sat on it, and started to rub ZiFan's back. "Honey, what would make you feel better?"

 

He felt ZiFan's back tense and light sniffles coming from his eldest son. He bit his lower lip and clenched his eyes before he put his head on ZiFan's back.

 

"I just want Chanhyun," he whimpered before the light sniffles turned into pathetic sobs. ZiTao picked up his head and kept on rubbing his son's back, hoping that it would ease the pain that he was feeling.

 

"Would it make you feel better if I talked to Baekhyun?" He heard a silent yes as an answer. "On, one condition, you have to come down stairs and eat lunch."

 

ZiFan got up from the bed and walked out of the room, dragging his feet. ZiTao shook his head and let out a silent sigh before he also got up from the teen's bed and walked downstairs. Just when he got downstairs, he saw ZiFan sitting at the dinning room table, along with his twin brothers. He sat down next to Yin and started to eat his food while keeping an eye on ZiFan, who still hasn't touched his food.

 

"ZiFan you need to eat," ZiTao, yet again, scolded his son. The teen took the spoon but then put it back on the table, not able to eat anything. "ZiFan, I'm not going to tell you again. You're killing yourself and the baby."

 

"Maybe I don't want it anymore," ZiTao dropped his spoon while Liu shrunk in his seat but Yin stayed sitting up straight, looking at his older brother and mother.

 

ZiTao looked at ZiFan with no expression on his face. "I know I raised you better than this ZiFan." The boy gulped the unnecessary saliva that was building up in his throat. "I can't believe that you would kill something innocent just because Chanhyun hasn't contacted you. This is unacceptable." A few tears left ZiFan's eyes but ZiTao didn't care anymore. "I'm ashamed of you right now. You can be excused."

 

ZiFan glared at his mom one more time before he got up from his seat and went back to his room. He closed the door quietly and sat down on his bed, grabbing his phone seeing if Chanhyun texted him or called him. He unlocked it and saw that he had one notification.

 

"I'm sorry that I haven't been able to contact you. My parents went ing crazy and 'banned' me from seeing you until the baby is born. God I'm such a ing idiot for not checking up on you and see if you are alright. I'm sorry that I've been a ty boyfriend lately. I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you and that baby. I love you so much that it hurts being away from you for more than a day. I love you with all my heart and nothing will change that. I'll try to call later tonight. Love you babe."

 

A smile crept on his face when he read the message his boyfriend left him. He wasn't scared that Chanhyun walked out on him because the older did tell ZiFan that he will stay with him through anything. He loved Chanhyun, no question about it, but he was scared. He was scared that this could really see if both of them are loyal to stay with the other.

 

He decided against texting Chanhyun back, not knowing if the older would get in trouble for using his phone to text ZiFan. He took a deep breath and put his hand on his stomach. He still can't get over the fact that he was going to be a mom in six months. He was proud that he was able to keep his pregnancy going without risking a miscarriage but he was also scared that from everything he was doing, by not eating and barley sleeping, was going to harm the child when he or she is born.

 

He and Chanhyun have discussed about having a child when they were married and what gender the baby was. Chanhyun wanted a girl because he wanted to protect his little girl while ZiFan wanted a boy because he wanted the child to be in charge of the relationship.

 

"Baby, your dad is an idiot," ZiFan looked back at the text and a smile was on his face. "But he loves you and me." He stopped for a second, pressing his lips together, forming a thin line. "I'm sorry that I'm doing this to us. I was so lonely without your dad being here and helping that I felt like I was losing everyone. I know that my mom and dad care about our health but I wanted to know if your dad was going to be with us through everything. I love you and I will start being a good mommy."


A/N:

Hey everyone....

So I'm back!!!!

And this will probably be a short sequel (don't kill me)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3