...

Something Gained

"What happened? Are you okay baby?" ZiTao asked his son right when he walked into the house. ZiFan nodded and put his head on his mother's shoulder. ZiTao wrapped his arms around ZiFan, looking at his husband for answers but all he got was a shrug and a deep sigh from the older.

 

YiFan looked at the couch and saw his twin sons looking at them for an answer or anything. YiFan ran his fingers through his already messy hair and looked back at his husband and oldest son.

 

"It wasn't only peer pressure, wasn't it?" ZiTao felt ZiFan stiffen in his arms then looked back at YiFan, who lips pursed in a thin line and his hands were clenched in fists. "Yin and Liu, go to your room right now." The twins immediately got off the couch and scurried off into their room.

 

ZiTao un wrapped his arms from ZiFan's figure and brushed his bangs away from his eyes, seeing the tears forming in the teen's eyes. "What does your father mean by that?" ZiFan inhaled sharply before looking at his mom.

 

"Chanhyun and I..." bitting his bottom lip, worried about telling them his secret. He closed his eyes and a few tears left his eyes. He put the sleeve of his jacket to his mouth before starting again. "Chanhyun and I smoke and drink." ZiTao let go of his son while YiFan's mouth hung open in shock.

 

"Smoke? Like you mean cigarettes?" ZiTao asked, still in shock at what his son told him. ZiFan shook his head and more tears left his eyes. "So, you mean drugs?" ZiFan nodded and YiFan almost lost it with his son. "Why did you guys start to drink and smoke?"

 

"JongSeok and Jongsoo started to drink and smoke. It was five months ago, Chanhyun started to smoke and drink an-"

 

"Five months ago?" YiFan cut him off. ZiFan nodded and stayed quiet. "That was the time that you and Chanhyun started to date." ZiFan nodded again and waited for his dad's outburst. YiFan in a breath before telling his son to continue.

 

"He started to do that five months ago. When we started to date, he told me about it and I didn't want to do any of those things. One night, Jongsoo and I were talking and he smoked some, he asked me if I wanted to try and..." he didn't have the heart to continue on with the story, already seeing the disappoint wash over his parents faces.

 

"Jongsoo and JongSeok?" YiFan repeated those two adolescents names. ZiFan nodded and was worried for his two friends. YiFan looked at ZiTao and saw the disappointment in his husband's face. "JongDae and MinSeok's son and JongIn and Kyungsoo's son. How much do you want to bet that they don't even know that their sons do this stuff?" YiFan looked back at ZiFan. "Are they ually active?" ZiFan looked at the ground, unable to answer because he felt that he betrayed his friends.

 

"Go to your room," ZiTao had sadness laced around his voice and ZiFan felt horrible for making his mom this upset.

 

After ZiFan went to his room, Yin came out with his pajamas on and holding his toy panda. ZiTao looked at the oldest twin and then looked at the ground, not being able to form a proper sentence because he's too disappointed.

 

"Is ZiFan in trouble?" He asked his parents. YiFan ran his fingers through his hair before getting his phone out while ZiTao went to Yin, crouched down to his eye level and his son's cheek. "He'll be fine, right?"

 

ZiTao bit his lip and forced himself to nod. "He'll be alright. Go back to sleep okay?" Yin nodded and gave his mom a kiss on the nose before heading back to his room.

 

"What I'm saying, JongIn is that your child drinks and does drugs!" ZiTao heard YiFan yell into the phone. He went in the dinning room and saw a frustrated look on his husband while he was holding the phone to his ear. YiFan put his friend on speaker and waited for a response.

 

"Jongsoo would never drink or do drugs."

 

"JongIn, do you want to get Jongsoo and have him say it for himself." They heard JongIn call for his son.

 

"Do you and JongSeok drink and do drugs?"  They heard nothing, indicating that the teen didn't respond to his dad. "Are you ting me?! YiFan, I'll call you back."  After JongIn said that, he hung up the phone.

 

"You want to call JongDae and MinSeok?" YiFan asked him but ZiTao shook his head.

 

"Have JongIn call him," YiFan nodded and rubbed his face with his hands. "Let's go to bed baby, we've had a long day." YiFan couldn't argue with the younger and let ZiTao lead him to their room.

 

~*~

 

"I had to tell them!" ZiFan whispered harshly into his phone at his already distraught friend, who was on the other line, crying his eyes out to the pregnant teen.

 

"I can't have this pressure ZiFan!"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I think I'm pregnant."

 

ZiFan's mouth hung open and he couldn't even bring himself to say a proper sentence.

 

"I'm scared to tell my parents. ZiFan I don't know what to do anymore!"  He heard his friend bawl his eyes out over the phone and felt horrible that he wasn't with him to offer him comfort. "I don't want to live here anymore."

 

"What do you want to do?"

 

"Run away,"


A/N:

I just love to leave you guys on cliffhangers!!!!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3