...

Something Gained

"YiFan you need to relax," Chanyeol tried to calm down his already pissed off friend, but the older wasn't calming down. In fact, he was getting more and more furious over the fact that his son was pregnant.

 

YiFan ran his fingers through his hair and looked at Chanyeol with hate in his eyes. "You want me to calm down Chanyeol?" The younger nodded, not knowing about the sudden outburst that YiFan was going to give him, "Tell your ing son to stay away from my child!" YiFan stormed off, going to the direction of his son's room.

 

He was getting tired of people telling him to calm down. e had every right to be furious and right now wasn't the best time to tell him to calm down or relax. The last thing he wanted someone to say to him was to relax.

 

He is worried about his son's safety and the future of his unborn grandchild. He did want to be a grandparent but he didn't expect to get the package so early in his life, while he still had two more sons to think about.

 

Having a baby in the house wouldn't be all sunshine and rainbows. He needed ZiFan to learn that he has to take care of the baby, that includes at night and during the day. He also needed ZiFan to learn that he won't be able to go back to school until he gives birth, but then he has to take off two months because of that baby.

 

He always wanted to best for ZiFan and gave him everything when he was a child. He wondered of all those times, he gave him toys after toys after toys. Was that all too much? Did he me ZiFan's life too spoiled, making him not understand consequences that comes with life?

 

He walked in the room and was about to blow a fuse when he saw that child there holding his son.

 

"ZiFan," both of the teens moved on the bed. Chanhyun quickly got off of the bed while ZiFan sat up and looked at his dad with fear in his eyes. "We're leaving. We'll come back tomorrow for the results." He just wanted to get home because he didn't like to stay in the hospital at nights while he has a husband and twin sons at home.

 

Chanhyun nodded and gave ZiFan a kiss on the temple before whispering, "Call me if you need anything." ZiFan nodded and gave him a silent goodbye, before he saw his boyfriend walking out of the room at a fast pace.

 

"Come on," he got up from the bed and walked to the door.

 

ZiFan knew his dad didn't like Chanhyun and Chanhyun didn't like his dad. Ever since he was young, his dad always had a thing about how Chanhyun was going to ruin his life and make his life a living hell, but in reality, his life has been thrilling.

 

Yeah, Chanhyun and him made terrible choices, by smoking weed, drinking, getting drunk, and having drunken . Chanhyun wasn't always like that though, it was until JongSeok introduced him to those stuff, also bringing in Jongsoo, JongSeok's boyfriend, and ZiFan.

 

JongSeok and Jongsoo had a healthy relationship, in ZiFan's eyes. They would always be smiling and going out on dates, or just laying in bed and enjoying each others presence. He always wished that him and Chanhyun could do that in his house, freely, without having his parents barging in his room and throwing a fit because his door was closed, or he didn't tell them that Chanhyun was there.

 

He didn't even notice they were already home. He got out of the car and walked to the front door, waiting for his father to come and open the door. He didn't feel like knocking because he didn't know if his mom is awake.

 

"What made you think about having ?" YiFan asked, trying to approach this sensitive area very carefully.

 

ZiFan leaned his head against the wall and gave a low sigh. "The first time we had was because we were both..." he didn't even know how to break it to his dad that he drinks and smokes. He was scared that his dad would freak out and have even more reasons to kill Chanhyun. "It was peer pressure and it was also a stress reliever for us." YiFan rolled his eyes and knew that ZiFan was hiding something else, but didn't want to pressure him.


A/N:

I am back from the dead!!

I was sick for like a whole week because of my damn allergies!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3