*bonus*...

Something Gained

"Okay, thanks." Baekhyun hung up the phone and glared at his husband, who was on the other side of the counter with a serious expression plastered on his face. "Your son is in trouble." The shorter hissed at the giant before he stormed up those stairs, pounding on his son's door, almost taking the hinges off the door.

 

The door opened revealing a tall, lanky teenage boy wearing his grey sweatpants and black wife beater. "What's wrong?" Chanhyun asked, but without an answer for his question, Baekhyun grabbed his ear and dragged his down the stairs, bringing him in the dinning room, and forcing him down on the chair.

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's upper arm and sat his husband down on the chair before he took a seat next to the older male. Baekhyun was glaring hard at his son that if looks can kill, then Chanhyun would be having a drink with the devil himself. The teen tore his gaze away from his mom and looked at the table, eyeing the patterns.

 

Chanyeol sighed heavily before he broke the silence. "We know what you do." Chanhyun looked at his dad with a confused look on his face.

 

"And that is?" Baekhyun scoffed at his son's statement before standing up and storming up the stairs, slamming the door to his room.

 

Chanyeol ran his fingers through his hair and clenched his eyes before looking at his son. "Why do you smoke and drink?"

 

"Who told you?"

 

"JongIn called us saying that YiFan called them because ZiFan ratted you all out." He stopped for a second to compose himself. "You four went to a party two months ago, after ZiFan was grounded because of you. I'm guessing at that party, you and ZiFan either got drunk or high, or even both and had , eventually getting him pregnant. Explain to me why I shouldn't ing kill you for even acting this ing stupid?!"

 

Chanhyun clenched his jaws before bitting his bottom lip. "I don't know,"

 

"Are you this ing dumb?! We taught you better than this Chanhyun! You know better than that! Do you know how disappointed your mother is because of this?!" Chanyeol slammed his hand on the table, making the teen shake in his seat and his breathing labor. "You're ing seventeen, you shouldn't be acting like this!" He waited for a response from Chanhyun's usually snarky comments, but never got one. Chanyeol sarcastically laughed and shaking his head. "You're grounded until ZiFan gives birth."

 

Chanhyun's jaw dropped and his eyebrows furrowed together. "What the ?!" He let that one word slip out of his mouth on accident, but didn't have time to respond to that before his dad slammed his drink to the wall.

 

"How about you never see ZiFan?! Don't you dare curse in this house ever again! Now go to your room right now!" Chanhyun got up from his chair and also stormed to his room, slamming the door in the process. "God damn it," Chanyeol rubbed his face before getting up and started to clean the mess that he made.

 

He heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs and knew that it was his husband. He saw Baekhyun coming in the dinning room with a rag and starting to gather up all the broken glass that he had made. After they cleaned up, they stayed in the kitchen for awhile, enjoying the silence for once in awhile.

 

"You didn't have to go that far." Baekhyun finally broke the ungodly silence.

 

"What do you expect? He drinks, smokes, and on top of that he got someone pregnant. Baekhyun he cursed at me, that's not our son. That person isn't the Chanhyun that cared about everyone else before him. That person took our Chanhyun away." Baekhyun let silent tears fall down his flawless face, wiping them away and sniffling. "That's a totally different Chanhyun. If keeping him in this house and away from everyone will get him back then by all means, that's what we're going to do."

 

"What about school? He can't just leave school for nine months."

 

"We'll have my mom come and tutor him or a tutor from his school." Baekhyun shook his head and crossed his arms across his chest. "What else do you want to do?"

 

"I don't know Channie." Chanyeol walked up to Baekhyun and brought the shorter into his embrace, rubbing his back and kissing the top of his head. "I do want our Chanhyun back but keeping him away from everyone won't help." Chanyeol sighed, bent down, and kissed Baekhyun's lips.

 

"Let's go to bed and try to work this out in the morning." Baekhyun nodded in agreement, took Chanyeol's hand, and brought him to their room, wanting to dream away this horrible night.


A/N:

So this was BaekYeol's bonus chapter!!

I made Chanyeol such a hot head XD

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3