...

Something Gained

"Are you serious, ZiFan?!" YiFan stormed into his son's room, seeing the boy on the bed, who was shaking with unshed tears lingering in his eyes, made him feel terrible for yelling at his son, but he wasn't happy. He was beyond mad that ZiFan got pregnant.

 

ZiFan looked at his dad, a few tears leaving his eyes, while trying his best by not having a breakdown in front of his father. "I really am sorry. I didn't even mean to."

 

"'Didn't mean to'"? He repeated that to his son. His nose flared out, clenching his fists while his jaw was clenched. "How long have you and Chanhyun been ually active?" ZiFan brought his head down and more tears started to fall from his eyes. "Answer the damn question!"

 

"Three months!" His voice cracked and he wrapped his arms around his stomach. "I'm sorry," he kept on repeating over and over again.

 

YiFan ran his fingers through his hair and his lips. "Get your jacket on."

 

"Why?"

 

"We're going to the hospital." ZiFan shook his head and started to plead with his father. YiFan ignored the pleas and left ZiFan's room.

 

When he got downstairs, he saw his husband in the living room with the twins as they watched the television, probably to drown out the yelling. He walked to the couch, bent down a little, and kissed ZiTao's temple. ZiTao turned the television off, making the twins whine but stop when they saw their father.

 

"What happened daddy?" Yin asked before he yawned and placing his head on his younger brother, who put his head on Yin's.

 

"I'm taking ZiFan to the hospital," ZiTao shot up from the couch and placed a hand on YiFan's shoulder. Both of the twins were now alert and now wondering what was wrong.

 

"YiFan don't do anything you'll regret," his husband begged him but the older took ZiTao's hands off of his chest and kissed the younger's forehead.

 

"We'll be back either later tonight or early tomorrow morning." YiFan told his husband before looking at the stairs and seeing his eldest son coming down with his, or Chanhyun's, jacket.

 

He came down slowly and stayed right next to the stairs just in case he was going to run up the stairs. ZiTao motioned his son to come closer, and he did but he made sure that he stayed away from his father.

 

"ZiFan baby, come here." ZiTao coaxed his son but the teen was hesitant to get closer to his mom while his father was still next to him. "ZiFan, I want to talk." The teen shook his head and went to the front door, to put on his shoes. ZiTao followed his son and made sure that he let ZiFan know that he was upset and learnt eh consequences for his actions. "ZiFan please let me talk."

 

"I already heard enough from dad and I don't want to hear anymore." He said after he put on his shoes, looking at his mom with remorseful eyes. "Mom, I really am sorry. I didn't plan for this to happen but it did. Dad is probably going to make me kill it or put it up for adoption, but I don't want to give it up." He leaned against the wall and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll suffer through everything but please don't make me give up my baby."

 

ZiTao was shocked that ZiFan would say something that responsible. He always knew that his w\son was responsible, well that is just taking care of his twin brothers and cleaning the house, but he was talking about a human life. He wasn't scared that ZiFan won't be that irresponsible;e but he was nervous that ZiFan would neglect his duties as a parent.

 

He brought his son into a hug and gave him a tight squeeze before he released him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I love you and don't you forget that. I just want you don't know that your not alone." ZiFan nodded and gave his mom a hug and broke it when he saw his father glaring at him.

 

"Let's go," YiFan put his shoes on and started to walk towards the door after he gave ZiTao a kiss. "We'll be back soon." ZiTao nodded and said a goodbye.

 

The drive to the hospital was horrible for ZiFan. He kept on stealing glances at his dad numerous times before his father told him not to stare anymore. He didn't know why his father was mad at him, it wasn't his fault that he was pregnant. Chanhyun was the one that impregnated him! His father should be mad at his boyfriend!

 

He was scared that his dad would call Baekhyun and Chanyeol and tell them the news of what their son did to his boyfriend. He was scared half to death to tell those two because Chanyeol was scarier than his dad when he's scary and Baekhyun can be twice as worse.

 

YiFan was thinking about every possible way to kill Chanhyun. He never like the child from the start and now gives him a reason to hate him more. ZiTao would always say that Chanhyun was a good child but he never believed his husband.

 

Before Chanhyun dated ZiFan, the older teen would give them such proper respect that it made YiFan change his mind about Chanhyun and let him date ZiFan. When they started to date, that's when everything got worse. ZiFan would come home two hours past curfew, he would reek of alcohol, and sometimes he wouldn't come home at night.

 

It would scare ZiTao and YiFan when their son wouldn't return him because they always thought of the worse. When he did come home, he would tell them that he wasn't feeling good and slept over at Chanhyun's house. Now YiFan knows what 'sleeping over at Chanhyun's house' means and he will never let his son go there as long as he lives.

 

When they got to the hospital, YiFan got out of the car and opened ZiFan's door. The teen didn't want to anger his father anymore, so he got out of the car, still having his arms around his stomach, and walked in the hospital along with his dad.

 

"Dr. Wu, the room is ready." The nurse told them as soon as they walked in the hospital. They followed the nurse in the room and YiFan thanked her before she left the room.

 

"Lie down on the bed and wait for the doctor to come." YiFan ordered his son as he took out his phone and started to dial his friends number.

 

ZiFan laid down on the bed and prayed that Chanhyun would be here to comfort him.


A/N:

Sorry that I cut it off but it's like 1 a.m.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3