...

Something Gained

"Fancy seeing you here, son." Mr. Wu commented when he saw his son and grandson in the room. ZiFan sat up when his grandfather came in and gave him a sad smile while his father gave his father a sour expression.

 

"Now is not the time to be joking dad." Mr. Wu held up his hands, in defeat, and shook his head. "Just get on with it." His father nodded his head and took out vials, needles, and a sonogram.

 

He looked at his grandson, who looked like he was about to cry. "I need for you to lay down," and ZiFan did. "I'm just going to make sure that your blood pressure is fine, along with your sugar levels, and I'm going to see how far the baby is." His grandson nodded and waited for everything to be over.

 

ZiFan looked at his father and almost cried when he saw the look of disappointment on his face. He didn't want his dad to be disappointed with him, nor his mom, but it really wasn't his fault the last time Chanhyun took him. He just wanted the day to be over with and call Chanhyun, to ask him if he had told his parents about the news.

 

He was about to ask his grandfather something, but he heard yelling in the hallways and a deeper voice that was trying to contain the yelling. He gulped a chunk of saliva and clenched his fists as the yelling got closer ad closer. The door opened and it revealed a really pissed off Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

"Where's your son?" YiFan asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. Baekhyun glared at the older, and very much taller, person in the room before Chanyeol told YiFan that they needed to talk.

 

After they left, Baekhyun tried to calm down and walked to the side of the bed, grabbed ZiFan's hand and caressed the knuckles on the nervous boy's hand. ZiFan looked at Baekhyun and gave the older a slight smile before looking at his grandfather.

 

"I'm going to do an ultrasound," he informed his grandson before pulling up his shirt, put the cold gel on his grandson's stomach, and started to move the machine on ZiFan's stomach. "You're about two and a half months." He wiped off the gel and brought down ZiFan's shirt. "I'll be back in a few hours with your blood results." After he said that, he left the room.

 

ZiFan moved onto his side and a few tears left his eyes. He looked at Baekhyun and saw that his boyfriends mother wasn't happy about the situation at all.

 

"You know I'm not happy," ZiFan squeaked before a trail of tears ran down his face. "But, I will tell you that I will be here for you and Chanhyun. You two have a big responsibility and I just don't want to see you two going through it alone." Baekhyun sighed and looked at ZiFan. "I was young too when I got pregnant with Chanhyun, nineteen to be exact. My parents weren't proud because of that. They told me that Chanyeol would do the worst things to me and ruin my future but he didn't ruin it, he made it better. If I listened to my parents, I wouldn't have Chanhyun or Chanyeol."

 

"What are you trying to say?" Baekhyun sighed and let go of ZiFan's hand.

 

"What I am trying to say is that you and Chanhyun are lucky that you have us parents to support you two."

 

ZiFan let out a cold laugh before replying, "Maybe you and Chanyeol support us but my mom and dad don't." Before turning on his side to face the wall.

 

He heard the door open but didn't dare to turn around. He didn't want to talk to anyone else, unless that person was Chanhyun. He just wanted his boyfriend to be with him right now instead of his parents.

 

He felt a dip in the bed and someone wrapping his arms around him. A smile formed on his face, because he knew the only person that did this. He turned his head and his lips got attacked, but in a light kiss.

 

"How are you feeling?" Chanhyun asked as he tightened his grip around ZiFan.

 

The younger turned around and put his head on Chanhyun's chest. "Fine, can you just stay for awhile?" Chanhyun kissed the top of ZiFan's head and started to rub his boyfriend's back, trying to offer some sort of comfort to him.


A/N:

Short chapter I know...

But who likes the poster!!!! The one in between Tao and Kris is ZiFan and the one on top is Chanhyun :)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3