Living The Dream

Reality Vs. Fantasy

"A-a-ah ye?" He replied. "Chakkamanyeon. You know me?" He asked puzzledly.

"A-ah ye. I'm actually a huge fan.." You said shyly. *Or at least that's what my flashback told me...* You said in your head.

"Chin-cha?! Omo!! Now I've got it!! Your probably struggling from amnesia! Right??" 

"I-I dunno." You shrugged.

"Well I think that's the case. Come. You can stay with me and the other members!!" He cheered happily as he grabbed your hand like a little boy would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then you had another flashback:

"Noona ... I'm scared ..." A little boy said to you as he tugged on your jacket.

"Omo! Sanjun-ah!" You called him as you side hugged him.

"You and Minjun will always be okay as long as Solbi Noona, Hyunsu Oppa, and Noona are around!!" You said assuringly to Sanjun and a girl the same age as him, that looks exactly like him, named Minjun.

You then saw an image of your Oppa, your Unnie, plus those two little twins, and yourself, holding hands as you all entered a spooky, haunted house. It was October which was your favorite month. And for some strange reason ... Halloween was your favorite holiday. You were born in Autumn ... but you couldn't remember your name yet ... As you all walked out through the otherside .. you saw your parents waiting for you all and they were clapping over your bravery.

"You all did it!" Your Omma praised.

"Very good!!! You all are SURELY .. your appa's kids!" Your Appa boasted.

"Ne! Hwaiting!!!!!" You all said while hugging and laughing with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You reached B1A4's dorms. Gongchan knocked on the door because he left his keys in the house. He apologized multiple times to you because it was really cold out. You didn't even have a jacket on! You could've froze to death if no one answered the door. Gongchan didn't have a coat on either so he just stood next to and held you close to him. This made you panick on the inside.

"Hyunnnnnnnggggssss!!!" He screamed as he knocked on the door. Just then Baro opened the door half awake.

"Yah! Would you keep it down?! I'm trying to sleep here!!" He said while rubbing his eyes. Then he woke up fully as he saw your sad appearance. "Wh-who's th-that g-g-girl?" He managed to say as he felt pity towards you. He quickly ran inside and got you a blanket. He wrapped it around your shoulders delicately...

"Gwaenchana?!" He asked, guiding you to their living room couch. You bowed politely and nodded.

"G-gamsahabnida.." You were shaking because you were still freezing cold.

"O-omo!! I know what to name you!!! You were born in Autumn ... right?" You nodded. "Let's name you Gaeul!! It suits you well ..." Gongchan blurted out as he smiled at you sweetly. He called you that because that name in Korean literally means "Fall or Autumn."

"Sh-she doesn't have a name?!" Baro questioned in concern.

"Ne ... Hyung ... I found her in an ally. I took the short cut home ...Thank goodness I did.." He winked at you. "I think she's suffering from amnesia ... she said she doesn't have a home ... however, she DOES remember being a HUGE fan of B1A4 ..!" Gonchan bragged. He couldn't stop smiling.

"Ahhh ... I see ... so what's her last name going to be?" Baro questioned Gongchan.

"Uhmmmm .. what about Park?"

"Ani ... too common. How about Shin?"

"Ye! That's it! Shin Gaeul ssi  ..." Gongchan turned to face you as he grabbed your hand. "Is that name suitable for you?"

You were still shaking rapidly so you nodded in awknoledgement. "Ne ... s-sounds good Oppa ..." You said emotionless. You were still really cold.

"Hyunnnnnnnggggssss!!" Gongchan called out. He smiled at you warmly as the other members walked out.

"Mwoyo?!" CNU said yawning.

"Bwoh?" Jinyoung scratched his head in frustration.

"Waeyo Gongchannie??" Sandeul pouted using aegyo. It was really sweet and cute. He walked out and held his teddy bear close to him, all snuggly. He then noticed you immediately. "Omo! Annyeonghaseyo!!" He bowed. He was acting like a cute little kid meeting a Noona for the first time. He beamed at you. You bowed slightly.

"Annyeong."

"Omo! Hyungs...This is-"

"This is Shin Gaeul!! She will be living with us for awhile .. since she has no where else to go .." Baro said cutting off Gongchan. He smiled meekly.

"EHHH?!?" CNU and Jinyoung said in unison.

"Mmmm. Ne! Gaeul ssi will stay with us. I met her in an ally, as I took the short cut to our dorms. I think she's suffering of amnesia. So from now on ... she's Shin Gaeul. It's funny though ... because she told me that she still remembers being a HUGE fan of B1A4!" Gongchan said yet again. Even this time he couldn't stop smiling.

"Aish!! You called us out here for this?!? Just because you found some weird loner girl in the streets?! I say leave her!! I'm going back to bed!" Jinyoung said angrily while slamming his bedroom door.

"Aigoo. Wae is Hyung like this?" Gongchan asked everyone as he scratched his head. They all shrugged. "Well Gaeul ssi ... It's soooo nice to meet you!" Sandeul said hugging you out of surprise. "Cheoeun-"

"Y-you're Sandeul Oppa ... I know." You replied nonchalantly.

"Omo! You know me?" He smiled cutely. You nodded.

"Ch-cheoeun-" CNU started.

"You're CNU Oppa ..." You answered him.

"I bet you don't know who I-" Baro tried to say before you.

"Am? You're Baro Oppa. That's Gongchan Oppa ... and the one that arrogantly slammed his bedroom door on us .. was supposedly my bias: Jinyoung Oppa." You stated straighforwardly.

"He is? ... Awwwwhhhh." Sandeul said disappointedly.

"Yah!" CNU bopped him on his head.

"Owwwwhhh appeo." Sandeul rubbed his head.

"N-not anymore Oppa .." You said with a forced smile.