Adjusting

Reality Vs. Fantasy

"This...is your room Gaeul ssi." Gongchan said with a pillow and blanket in his hand. "I hope it's suitable for you." He gave you an intense stare that made you somehow blush.

"G-gamsahabnida Oppa ... for everything ..." You said surprisingly.

"A-anie! No need to thank me ... I was just helping out a cute, innocent, lost girl." He smiled brightly towards you. You blushed again.

"Do you honestly not remember your real name? ... or what happened??" He asked sitting next to you on your new bed. You sat there and you thought really hard. All that came into your mind was sobbing into your Oppa's chest and flames again. You almost teared up this time though. He noticed your response. He worriedly looked at you as he saw your eyes glisten with tears forming.

"Uhhh ... a-anie!! Tell me when your ready. Koktchong maseyo! Mmm?" He smiled his famous smile then ruffled your hair. You sniffed and wiped up your tears. You felt pretty ridiculous. "Goodnight." He turned off your light as he headed out the door.

You sat up in bed because you couldn't sleep. You kept having horrible nightmares. So you sat in the same position as you were in the ally. Your knees were close to your chest and your head was burried between your knees. "Omma ... Appa ... Unnie ... Oppa ... Twins ... Mianheyo!!" You cried out.

~BAM!~

Someone pounded on your door. "Yahh!! Will you keep it down?!? I'm trying to sleep!!" Jinyoung shouted. You opened the door and quickly wiped your tears in front of him.

"M-mianhe ..." You sniffed.

"Y-yah ... were you crying just now? ..." He asked more tenderly. He actually sounded concerned.

"Ainyo!! Goodnight!!" You shouted as you slammed the door in his face.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Mianhe if this chapter is too short ... but at least i'm updating right?? ^^ Fighting!~