Going For A Walk

Reality Vs. Fantasy

You stopped, remembering you wanted to go for a walk. They stopped behind you in worry. You faced the two children and had a look of embarrassment. You told Gongchan and Jinyoung that you were going for a walk. You insisted to go alone .. but ..

"Yah! Are you insane?? In this kind of weather?! It's cold outside!! What if it rains?? What if it snows?? What if-!" Jinyoung shouted.

"Yah Hyung .. I'll go with Gaeul ssi."

"Uh uh! What if you two get caught making out or something?? What's worst..? What if you were caught by our fans? I will NOT tolerate such child ish behaviors ...!! It's MY body we are talking about!!" Jinyoung continued to loudly lecture.

He sounded like an Omma. You and Gongchan exchanged a little glance. You both blushed a little when you two heard him say 'making out.' Images of you two kissing automatically popped into your heads which caused you both to act a little shy. But mostly happy.

"Yah..we are just going on a walk! Besides ... I want to protect Gaeul ssi, now that I know she's you, Hyung." Gongchan added. He grabbed your hand tightly. You both looked at each other and smiled.

"Bleeeeeecccccckkkk!! Ewwwww I don't want to hear about your problems....!" Jinyoung threatened .. changing his mind.

"H-Hyung...!"

"Andwae! I don't want to hear it!!" He covered his ears and started trudging down the stairs childishly. Gongchan tugged on your hand, nudging you to go with him.

"Kkattja. Mm?"

"Araseo." You responded. He pinched your cheeks. Then he tapped your nose with his index finger, as he scrunched his nose at you.

"Aigoo!~ Neomu gwiyeoweo Gaul ssi!!!!!!~"

You just giggled like a little girl and followed him towards the front door. He grabbed yours and his jacket .. and he held your hand again. You slightly blushed. He also helped you put on your jacket. It was so cute!

"Yah Gongchannie!~ Where are you going with Jinyoung Hyung..?" The innocent Sandeul asked while giggling suspiciously.

"Eh?" Gongchan asked a little confused and creeped out.. then he remembered you were in Jinyoung's body. He braced himself. You looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Th-that .. we are going for a walk.." Gongchan spat.

"Omo. Chincha?"

"Oh."

"Araseo. Have fun you two!~ Kekekekekekekekeke." He winked. Of course he was teasing you two. Gongchan realized what he was really thinking of. It hit you too. He still thinks that Gongchan is gay and has a 'thing' with the arrogant leader. Just like the rest of the members .. he smacked his forhead.

"M-mian.." You said uncomfortably. You dropped hands. He relaced his fingers with yours and smiled.

"Anie. It's not your fault that you're stuck .. in our arrogant leader's body." He concluded. He also winked. It's as if he read your thoughts earlier. You chuckled.

"Nae."

"Here we go!~" Gongchan cheered, swinging your connected hands together, out the door. You were acting like a couple.

-Meanwhile-

Jinyoung's POV

"Aishhhhh..why do I keep thinking about that..? Why does it bother me sooooo much?? Is it the fact that I saw Gaeul kissing Gongchan..? Or was it because it was MY body I saw doing that with a member???!" Jinyoung was in his room. He kept hitting his head trying to erase all the thoughts floating through his mind. Only, before he could go back downstairs all calmly. Was he possibly ... jealous..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soooooooo .. why did you want to go on this mysterious walk..?" Gongchan asked while acting all cute.

"Haha. Just so I could clear all my thoughts .. and maybe to think hard enough, as to who that magician is .. and why he did this to me and Jinyoung Oppa.." You replied. He squeezed your hand.

"Koktchong maseyo.. Everything is going to be okay. I'll make sure of that Gaeul ssi .. I promise. I will always look after you and take care of you." He whispered into your sensitive ear. It sent shivers down your spine.

"I trust you Oppa. Oppan neomu joheun saramiya. Chincha joahaeyo." You smiled and hugged him breifly. You felt butterflies in your tummy. It was the same feeling for Gongchan.

"Gaeul ssi .. after this is all over .. will you-"

A crowd of fangirls instantly noticed the two idols being all close together and decided to take action. They started running towards the two in excitement.

"Omo!!! Jinyoung Oppa and Gongchan Oppa!!!! The lovely leader and manly maknae!!~" They screamed. The mob of girls just hurled toward them. It was uncontrollable. Gongchan quickly thought of a plan.

"Gaeul ssi .. on the count of three, we have to run for our lives .. araseo?" He whispered.

"Ye Oppa."

"Hana .. Dul .. Set .. Kka!" He screamed. He ran fast holding on to you as tight as he could. He didn't want you to be in this crazy, messed up mess. He wanted you to be 100 percent safe. He truly does like you .. a LOT.

The two of you reached an alley and slowly caught your breaths. He had an idea. He checked to make sure you were okay though, before he continued his idea.

"Omo .. Gaeul ssi..? Gwenchana?"

"Oh. I'm fine." You said perkily.

"Do you .. want to go to an amusement park with me..?" He asked. You thought for a moment. Hmm..? An amusement park..?

*Sure! Why not..?* You said to yourself.

"Um .. sure. i guess so .. hajiman, what if your fans find us...?" You brought up. He smirked mischievously.

"Well then .... I guess we'll have to go in disguises then .. wont we?" He said creepily. You flinched a little.

"M-mwoh??"

"Anie .. dorawa." He dragged you off to the closest outlet mall. It was time for some shopping ...

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guyssssss<3 ^^ I hope you like my update and hope you read my other fanfics as well!~ Thank you to all of my wonderful subscribers .. and to all of my readers! Stay beautiful!~

Sincerely,

JaeRin143Cat