Trust

Reality Vs. Fantasy

You were still limping as you and Jinyoung started heading back to the car. Every step you took painfully hurt. You couldn't endure it much longer. Jinyoung was by yourside but, as stubborn as you are, you kept refusing his assistence. You said to yourself that you're fine. You don't need help. You're strong and independent. But it hurt like heck. Too much pain. You finally collapsed on the floor giving up on yourself. Jinyoung caught you just in time though. He was seriously concerned. You were too weak to talk or look at him. You felt so ashamed for being stubborn.

"Yah! You pabo ... you should have let me help you from the beginning! Aigoo. Dorawa." He was getting ready to carry you in the bridal way but you kept kicking and fussing. You wanted to prove that you weren't weak. You badly wanted to forget this day happened. Since your energy drained already ... he ended up carrying you in the bridal way after all. He set you down in the car. You got ready to drive but your eyelids were so heavy they couldn't watch the road. He noticed you were weak and made you slide into the passanger seat.

"O-Oppa...? I thought you said I have to-"

"Shhhhhh. You can rest now." He gently positioned your head so that it was resting on his[your]shoulder. He smiled at the sight. Your eyes slowly drifted shut and you gave up. You burried your face into his chest. It was the most comfortable position ever. The weird thing was ... you were in Jinyoung's body and you were laying in your own arms. Awkward ... You forced your eyes open to look at him one last time. You kissed his cheek then smiled. He smiled back.

"Gomawo Oppa." And by that you fell asleep.

 

Jinyoung's POV

She placed her[my] lips on my cheek. It was cute .. but also awkward. We are in this crazy mixed up situation .. and all I can think about is Gaeul's smile. She literally means something to me now. Who cares if we are in each others' body .. right? As long as we get along. What am I saying??! I MUST be tired. Aish. We better hurry up and get home before I start getting all lovey dovey with Gaeul ssi. Babo!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally returned home. Jinyoung carried you in the bridal way again because you were tired and weak. You wrapped your arms around his neck, not wanting to let go. You could trust him now. You both established trust. You should, I mean you're both trapped in each others body ... so why not? He knocked on the door. Even though you were asleep you could still hear everything around you. Funny ya?

"Omo!! Gaeul ssi! W-wae are you carrying Hyung ...?" It was Sandeul who answered the door. He was happy to see you[which is Jinyoung.]

"H-h-he umm ... sprained his ankle .. as we went for a walk ..." He said nonchalantly. Sandeul got worried. Gongchan, Baro, and CNU rushed to the door to see what all the commotion was about.

"OMO!! Gaeul ssi!! Hyung!!" They all said in unison. All except for Gongchan. He gasped for a brief moment .. but then he remembered his earlier suspicions. 

"Omo! What's wrong with Jinyoung Hyung?! Is he okay?? Will he be alright??" Gongchan asked worriedly knowing who is exactly who...

"H-h-he's fine..Koktchong maseyo." Jinyoung responded. Gongchan immediately took "Jinyoung" from "you" ... Everyone was suspicious.

"Yah! Shouldn't you worry about our poor Gaeul ssi? She had to haul that big baboon over here in the first place!!" CNU scolded. Gongchan scratched his head. He also carried you in the bridal way. He went up to your room .. but then remembered that you are Jinyoung now. He set you down gently on Jinyoung's bed. You moved a bit.

"G-Gaeul ssi ... or should I say ... Hyung? Anyways ... sleep well tonight. Okay? Get some rest. A surprise will be waiting for you in the bright morning. Mmmm? Goodnight! .. and since you're sleeping .." He kissed you on your[Jinyoung's]forehead. Then he tucked you in and whispered: "Joahae." You were more alert because you were hearing EVERYTHING. So you just found out that Gongchan does have feelings for you .. but wait! Why did he call you Gaeul ssi .. when you are inside of Jinyoung's body?!

 

Author's note: Mianhe chingus ... for not updating for awhile .. I will try to update more often. Araseo? Please don't unsubscribe ... Good things happen to those who wait! : ) So be patient mmm? Gomawo! Ohs. Sowwie for this short chapter too ... hehe. Hwaiting!! ~