Getting to know you

Reality Vs. Fantasy

Jinyoung's POV

*Aish! Did I make that girl cry? Why was she crying anyways?! Aishh!! What's wrong with me?? She's just a weird loner girl...* I thought to myself. It's really irritating. With her being here and all...she'll just get in my way.

"Jinyoung Hyung ...?" Sandeul called me in concern. "Wae are you still up?" He rubbed his eyes. Aigoo. Why is he using aegyo on me in the middle of the night??!!

"I was just telling that weird loner girl to shut up. Aish she's so annoying!!" I said stomping off. I hope she didn't hear me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You heard a gentle knock on the door. It turns out you did hear what Jinyoung Oppa said. He was supposed to be your bias, and yet he's treating you coldly. It hurt you even more .. that he doesn't think of you as a human being.

"Gaeul ssi? ..." Somebody called you. You opened the door to sursprisingly see Sandeul standing outside of your door.

"Omo! Sandeul Oppa?" You said startled a bit.

"Annyeong!" He said cheery. "I-I can't sleep ... can you?" He leaned closer to you examining your face. You were both sitting on your bed. He was hugging his teddy bear and you were hugging your knees.

"A-anie.."You replied getting nervous as he gradually got closer.

"Omo!! Gaeul ssi ... have you been crying?!" Sandeul said extremely hurt. It's almost as if he were the one that just cried instead of you.

"A-a-anieyo...I'm fine! Really!!" You said assuringly.

"Araseo." He said trying to decipher whether you were telling him the truth or not. "Anyways ... can you sing me a lulliby?" He asked adorably.

"Bwoh? Nan? You want ME to sing?" You asked making sure you heard him clearly. He nodded cutely.

"A-araseo." You started singing this song:

Coagulation by K.R.Y.

With that Sandeul got sleepy. "G-Gaeul ssi ... your voice is ..." He yawned. "yeppeudda." He dozed off. You were shocked that he fell asleep in your lap.

*Omo!! The Sandeul of B1A4 is asleep on my lap!! Eeeep!!!! Kekekekeke* you thought to yourself as your fangirl instincts came back to you.

You moved his head slowly and carefully onto your bed. You had to pee really badly so you got out and shut the door behind you. You backed away slowly and quietly.

~THUD!~

You ran into Jinyoung. "Omo. Mianhe." You said bowing slightly. You didn't bother to look at him after what he said earlier about you. You also didn't want to stay long so you tried to escape him.

"Was that you singing just now?" He asked grabbing your arm. You stopped and felt your heart beat.

"Oh a-ah ne. Mianhe." You bowed again hoping he wouldn't yell at you some more.

"A-anie. I won't yell at you. I just wanted to know because .." *Because your really good and you have a cute voice ... ANIE!* He finished in his head. "Because it kept me awake! Geesh!! I could hear you through the walls! You're so noisy! My room is right next door you know ..." He said.

"Mianhe..." You sniffed again. You tried walking away again.

*Aish! What an I doing?* Jinyoung said to himself. "Dorawa." He grabbed your arm again and he grabbed his car keys. 

"Bwoh? Waeyo!!" You whined.

"Come with me .." He said flatly while still pulling you to his ferrari.

"A-araseo." You said bothering not to look at him again.

You drove around and then he stopped. You looked around and saw most people eating ice cream at night. You've never seen this part of town so it was a strange environment. He opened the door for you. You followed him. He bought you a vanilla ice cream in a waffle cone. You blushed. Who knew he could be this sweet?? You also remembered the time your other Oppa did this to you ... you barely remember his face now though ...

"Wae are you blushing?" He asked noticing your reaction.

"Omo...I was blushing?" Your cheeks got even more red because he caught you. You pressed the back of your hands against your cheeks. "Mianhe."

"You don't have to keep apologizing to me you know ..." He said while his ice cream and avoiding eye contact with you. "In fact .. .I should be the one apologizing.." He mumbled.

"Eh?" You asked for clarification.

"Anieyo."

M-mianhe.." You said again. A smile formed on your lips.

"Yah!" He laughed. He playfully nudged you with his shoulder. You shyly nudged him back. It felt like you were a kid again.

"Omo! Look a magician!!" He piointed. He grabbed your hand and lead you to the magician himself.

He was mysterious. He didn't look like most of the magicians that you've seen. In fact, he looked sort of familiar to you. Too bad he was hiding his face with his magician cap. He did a magic trick by lighting a string on fire and it ended up becoming couple rings. You and Jinyoung were the only one with him at the time.

"To the boyfriend who should give it to his girlfriend ..." He said bowing and giving it to Jinyoung. Then he gave the other one to you. "And the girlfriend to the boyfriend ..." He smiled and winked.

"Anie!! We're not-" Jinyoung looked at you. He thought really hard. He didn't want to hurt your feelings again. Especially not in front of a stranger. "We're just ...chingus." He said finally. He took the ring anyways. He knelt down and placed it on your right hand. You blushed majorly without noticing it because it felt like he was proposing to you. Then you slipped the ring on to his right hand.

"G-gamsahabnida ... jeongmal!" You beamed. Jinyoung chukkled at your reaction. In a blink of an eye, the magician mysteriously disappeared.

"Omo! Where'd he go?" You asked in awe. Jinyoung shrugged. It was getting late and you were getting sleepy. "I'm tired ..." You yawned and whined. You sat on the bench for awhile. You accidentally closed your eyes and rested your head on his shoulder. He got startled.

"Yah! Gaeul ssi!! Get up! Anie..get off me!!" He complained to you. He kept moving his shoulder so you would wake up. You just ignored him and stayed like that. Then he stood up. 

"Aish this girl!! Yah!!!" He yelled. You hit your head on the bench and woke up.

"Yah! Keep it down .. I'm sleepy .. and you're .. too noisy .. AND annoying .." You said half asleep and yawning in between.

"Bwoh?" He laughed. "Aigoo. Yah!! We're going home now since you're soooooo tired!" He said. He grabbed your hand this time and lead you to his ferrari again. He drove home and he walked in ignoring you.

"Goodnight Oppa..." You said unexpectedly. He was startled because you called him "Oppa."

"Whatever." He answered coldly. You ended up sleeping on the couch since Sandeul Oppa was sleeping on your bed.