Disguises

Reality Vs. Fantasy

Gongchan's plan was for the two of you to wear disguises and go on a date an amusement park. But what kind of disguises, exactly, was he meaning..? He nodded suspiciously at you.

"You .. are going to dress yourself ... and become my lovely girlfriend for the day. He grinned. You gasped.

"EH??"

"Koktchong maseyo. This'll be fun. I promise."

He took you to the nearest shop. He asked an Ajumma to help dress you. He gave her a bunch of cute girly clothes and had the Ajumma help you try them on. He whispered to her:

"Nae yeoja chingu wants to finally become more feminine.." He used as a cover. You rolled your eyes as they pushed you into the dressing rooms. You slowly started trying on the clothes. The first time you walked out .. you looked more like this:

You looked slightly feminine .. but you still looked more manly .. then Gongchan thought of something.

"Omo! I forgot! We must get to your hair appointment .. ASAP!~ We'll be back Ajumma!" He called out as he dragged you with him to the nearest hair salon. He was thinking you needed extensions .. or at least .. a wig.

"Annyeonghaseyo!~" He bowed at the Ajussi at the counter. He smiled.

"What can I do for you..?" He asked.

"Well .. nae yeoja chingu .. wants to look more .. feminine. So I'm trying to help her!~" Gongchan bluffed, yet again. You giggled a bit this time. What are you guys doing to poor Jinyoung...?

"Ah. Araseo. Right this way ma'am.." He gestured you to follow him. Gongchan nudged you forward. You looked back at him worriedly. He held two thumbs up for you. You breathed deeply and then continued.

"Well missy .. I'll say you have quite the namja chingu .. over there." He nodded in Gongchan's direction. You blushed slightly .. thinking of the kiss again.

"G-gamsahabnida." You responded shyly.

-MOMENTS LATER-

The salonist finished dolling you up and gave you a mirror. Since, Gongchan waited a really long time, he fell asleep in his chair. This'll give you a chance to surprise him. You looked in the mirror and couldn't believe your eyes. Who knew Jinyoung was capable of looking like a cute, innocent girl..?

You shook Gongchan lightly. He fluttered his eyes open and sat up. He yawned and stretched and rubbed his eyes. He looked at you in shock.

"Whoa! G-Gaeul ssi..? Is that really ... y-you..?" He stammered. You nodded shyly and sat down next to him.

"Do you .. um .. like it..?" You hesitantly asked.

"It's um ... well your um .. I mean Hyung is .. Aish! I don't know what to say here .. Gaeul .. you look .. AMAZING!~" He sang. You blushed again.

"Chincha..?"

"Ye!"

You two headed back for the shop. This time .. it was Gongchan who needed a disguise. You tried to help him as best as you can.

"Oppa .. Fighting!~" You cheered. He smiled at you and ruffled your hair.

"Hehe. Nae. Gomaweo Gaeul ssi!~" He cheered. He went in to one of those dressing rooms and went in and out multiple times .. until he found the right disguise. You were stunned ...

"What do you think ..?" He asked showing off his cute side. Your face was so red you had troubles looking at him directly. Omo ...

"Uh .. you look .. uh .. ehem. V-very .. c-cute.." You concluded. He smiled and walked over to you. You flinched. He lifted your chin so you were eye-to-eye. He kissed your forhead.

"Hehe. That's just to show everyone .. that you're mine." He giggled. He grabbed your hand and you headed out the door. "So .. ready for some fun..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter .. but i wanted to continue on to the next part RIGHT AWAY!~ Thank you for such nice comments!! Fighting!!

-JaeRin143Cat