Stop That Magician!

Reality Vs. Fantasy

You both made it to the park in one piece. You exhaled peacefully then put your hand over your heart. You were so grateful that nothing bad happened on your way here. You looked down at your other hand again. It was still on the gear shift .. and Jinyoung's hand was still on yours. You cleared your throat.

"Ehem .." You looked back down at your hands. He blushed and then moved his hands away. He got out of the car faster than you. You giggled to yourself. "Come on Jinyoung Oppa .." You grabbed his hand tight and lead him around. He looked at you wide-eyed and worriedly. You just laughed. "I'll hold your hand .. since I'm your Oppa .. hehe." You gave him a huge and bright smile.

 

Jinyoung's POV

Did she just ... sh-she held my .. h-hand .. on p-purpose .. this isn't a dream ... right? Wh-why would sh-she grab my h-hand .. on p-purpose? I thought she didn't like me .. is she finally coming to her senses? H-how DOES Gaeul ssi feel about me? I want to know EVERYTHING. Did she have a huge crush on me when I was her bias? Or d-did she just like me as an Oppa..did she fantasize about marrying me? Maybe she even dreamt of herself k-kissing me .. wh-which I w-wouldn't m-min-

"Jinyoung Oppa! Look!" She pointed at the magician. We started walking towards him. His eyes went wide and the magician tried to runaway from us .. it's as if he knew ..?

"Yah! Get back here!!" I shouted. I MUST protect Gaeuls ssi. I-I promised myself ..

"O-Oppa! Chakkamyeon!" Gaeul was sitting in a mermaid form. She gripped her ankle. Did she sprain it?!? Oh no!!

"Gaeul ssi?!? Gwaenchana?! Can you walk?" 

"A-anie .. Oppa .. I think I sprained it .. otteokkay?? The magician is running away!! Leave me!! Kka! Pali! Pali!"

"Gaeul ssi .. yah!! Look at me .." I lifted her chin so she was looking straight into my eyes. "I will NEVER leave you behind. I'll do whatever it takes to protect you. No matter what."

"Chin-cha? You'd risk your life for me Oppa?" Her eyes glistened.

"Well .. uh yes. Your in my body you know .."

"Oh ... right .." I sensed her feelings were hurt. But there's no time for that! The magician is slipping away from our grip We MUST catch him!!

"Come." I grabbed her and tried putting her on my back. I was giving her a piggyback ride. It was the only thing to do at the time. I startd running after the magician. "Stop you bandit!!!! Look what you did to us!!!" I grabbed a stick on the ground and threw it at the back of the magician's head. He tripped face first. Ouch.

"We've got you now!!" Gaeul ssi said cutely. "Right Oppa?" Her head was tucked in next to mine. I loved how her head fit perfectly next to mine, in the nape of my neck. Well technically it was my head tucked in to hers .. but you get the idea.

"Kkeuddae Gaeul ssi. Why am I her and she is me?! What did you do?!" I scolded the magician.

"You still don't know ..? Gaeul ssi ... I'm very disappointed in you for not knowing who I am. Want to know what's worst? I know where your family is. They aren't dead ... yet." The magician vanished again but this time he had an evil grin on his face. Omo. Poor Gaeul ssi...

"Gaeul ssi..? Gwaenchana?" *No wonder his behavior and voice seemed familiar* (you thought to yourself.)

"O-Oppa .."

"Y-ye?"

"Ainyo. Not you ..." She started to cry.

"B-bwoh?" I was confused. What does she mean it's not me ..?? I'm her Oppa .. aren't I? What the heck is going on here exactly?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~