Don't Worry

Reality Vs. Fantasy

(Dinner Time)

Someone knocked on your door. It wasn't too rude ... or too polite..it was just a simple knock. You opened the door and before you could say anything ... Jinyoung covered your mouth and sat on the bed next to you. You were startled and shocked. As soon as he uncovered your mouth .. you slapped his arm.

"Yah!! What are you trying to do?!?!? Suffocate me to death?! Aish." You were trying to grasp your breath again.

"Oppa ... Gaeul ssi ..." Jinyoung said while sounding serious.

"Ye Gaeul ssi? ... anie ... Oppa?" You replied in a heartbeat. You studied his face.

"Mianheyo ... jeongmal mianhe. I shouldn't be mean to you anymore ..." He looked a little sad.

"What do you mean ...?" You scooted back because he made you feel nervous.

"I-I didn't know ..."

"Know what?!?!"

"That I was .. your bias ..." Your eyes became wide. *How did he find out?!*

"H-how did you find out ...?" Your grip on a pillow grew even tighter.

"That's not important right now ... what's important .. is us trying to get back to our own bodies. Tonight after dinner ... we'll try to find that magician again. Araseo?"

"Mmmm. Ye. Hajiman ... what if he's not there?"

"He's GOT TO BE!!! Where else would he go ...?!" Jinyoung scolded.

"M-mianhe .." You winced.

He exhaled. "Anie. Koktchong maseyo. Mmm? We'll be back to our normal selves in no time ... just bare with it a little longer." He spoke more calmly. It's as slmost as if he were a caring friend to you.

"Araseo Oppa .. I TRUST you ..." Those words rung in Jinyoung's head. He couldn't stop them from replaying over and over again.

 

Gongchan's POV

So my instincts WERE right!! J-Jinyoung Hyung .. is Gaeul ssi ... and Gaeul ssi .. is Jinyoung Hyung. It all makes sense now!!! Well, sort of .. I was leaning on Jinyoung Hyung's door. I heard EVERYTHING. Now I know .. Gaeul ssi ... I promise to protect you from anything. You're the one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"O-op-ah Gongchannie? What are you doing here?" You said, noticing Gongchan was outside of the door. At first he startled you.

"A-anie .. I was just going to call you guys to dinner  .." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly. He immediately walked back to the kitchen .. due to awkwardness.

"What's up with him?" You asked Jinyoung. He shrugged. You just brushed it off and followed Jinyoung to the dinning room.

(After Dinner)

"Uhh ... Gaeul ssi ... and I ... have to go ... to the store! So, koktchong maseyo .. mmm??" You asked the members while trying to sound like a sincere Hyung.

"Araseo Hyung!" Sandeul, Baro, and CNU answered. Gongchan was quiet the whole time. He didn't even look up from his plate. He was in deep thought.

"G-Gongchannie..?" You called. He finally looked up at you.

"Mm?"

"Gwaenchana?" You asked worriedly.

"A-ah .. Kurom!! Koktchong maseyo!! Kka! Have fun Hyung! Look out for Gaeul ssi for me .. araseo?" You laughed at his protectiveness.

"Ne. Araseo. Annyeonghee gyeesayo everyone!!" You headed out the door with Jinyoung. Since you couldn't drive .. you automatically sat in the passanger seat.

"What do you think your doing?" Jinyoung put his hands on his hips.

"Waiting for you to get in and drive .. wae?" You looked at him dumfoundly.

"YOU have to drive Gaeul ssi ..."

"B-BWOH?!" You screached. Your mouth dropped open. You are too young to drive, so it'd be illegal. Plus you've never been taught how. "I-I can't!! I'm underage! Besides .. I wasn't even taught how!!" You whined. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well I, obviously, can't drive ... Because I'm YOU! But YOU can Gaeul ssi .. or Jinyoung Oppa .. YOU have a driver's licenes.."

"But I'm technically still me!!! I have the mind of myself still!!" You started panicking.

"Aish. Quit acting like a baby. it up..and drive already you big baby!!" Jinyoung demanded. You felt foolish. But you were also very scared because you can't drive ..

"A-araseo..." You put the key in to the ignition.

As you heard the car go on .. you shook in fear a bit. You laid your hand on the gear shift hesitantly. You were still very shaky. Just then Jinyoung put his hand on yours. He helped you put the car in reverse .. then in to drive. As you were miraculously on the rode .. you took a quick glance at him .. then at your hands. He still had his hand on yours. You blushed. He was too busy looking out the window to notice that he still had his hand on yours .. or was he...?

 

Jinyoung's POV

Hehe. I touched her hand ... I bet she doesn't even notice that I still have my hand on hers .. she's probably too focused on the rode to notice. I feel really bad that she's scared and worried though ... after all .. it is her first time driving .. she's still a minor .. I wanted to let her know that I'd be here for her and that she doesn't need to worry anymore. I've fot her back COMPLETELY. I would NEVER let anything bad happen to Gaeul ssi.. Umm I mean .. you know .. since she's in MY body and all .. I MUST protect my figure and image .. right? Besides .. I WAS her bias ... and that really means a lot. Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~