You are me, I am you

Reality Vs. Fantasy

(Breakfast time)

"Morning Gaeul ssi!!" Sandeul Oppa said while trying to do the yawning trick where he puts his arm around you. Well technically it's Jinyoung Oppa, he's doing it to .. kekekekekeke! ^^

"Yah!" Jinyoung snapped. You stared him down reminding him to act like you ... and not himself ...

"I-I mean .. Good morning Oppa!" Jinyoung corrected himself. You couldn't help but laugh at him. Too funny!! He get's to play a girl ... hehe!

"H-hyung..? Wae are you laughing at Gaeul ssi? Did you have a good sleep or something?" Sandeul Oppa asked. You snapped to attention and almost spit out the water you were drinking. You forgot that you had to act like a jerk to yourself .. it will hurt you more than it will hurt Jinyoung Oppa.

"Wae?! I can't laugh at the weird loner girl?? Hah! She's too pitiful." You said staring straight into Jinyoung Oppas eyes. You wanted him to know how it feels to be hurt by someone ... you know ... He just looked at you (or himself) blankly. You felt sort of bad though.

"O-Oppa...? Is that how you feel about me ..? *sniffs* mianhe ..." Jinyoung Oppa was either: 1. Really upset .. or 2. Using aegyo to make you feel bad. *Aigoo. What's this? Jinyoung Oppa ... You're a disgrace ...* You mumbled to yourself.

"Hyuuunnnnngg .. be nice to her ... she was found on the streets you know ..." You looked at Jinyoung. He was pretend sobbing into Sandeul's arms as Sandeul Oppa tried to protect him. *Aish. What a jerk!!!!! I also saw him smirk!! Aigoo!! He ticks me off soooooo much!!* You screamed in your head.

"A-anie Sandeul Oppa .. It's alright. I'm sure Jinyoung Oppa means well .. there's no way a handsome, young, talented guy, such as himself, can be upset at a weird loner girl like myself ..." You gritted your teeth. *He was talking GOOD about himself?! Hah! How prick!!!? Aish!!!*

"Handsome? Young? Talented? Hah! You make me laugh Op-anie .. Gaeul ssi. Stop being so conceited ... you narscist!! I uh mean ... stop kissing up to your Oppa!" You yelled. "Mereong!" You stuck out your tongue out at him. Hehehehehehe.

"O-Oppa!! Waeyo??" Jinyoung said using aegyo again.

"Quit whinning like a baby! Aigoo. You give me headaches ..." You said plainly. Then you mesaged your temples.

"Chin-cha?" He asked in concern. Everyone looked at you two in serious confusion. Just what the heck was going on here anyways??

"Ne!!!" You said while stomping off. *Aish that brat!! What a sissy!!* You cursed him as you headed for the balcony outside of Jinyoung's room. However you did hear Gongchan say something before you left.

"Gwaenchana?" Gongchan Oppa asked Jinyoung.

"A-ah ne Oppa ..." Jinyoung said shyly. *Aish. What an actor .. -__-*

"WAEYO!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!" You screamed. Everyone on the streets below you were too busy to hear your scream. You kept hitting yourself in the head. *Aishh! Wae am I like this?! Has him being me ... and me being him ... effected us much?* You scratched your head roughly in frustration. "BABO!!!!!!!! JINYOUNG OPPA IS A BABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You shrieked at the top of his lungs. You heard clapping noises and it startled you. You almost fell off the ledge but somehow that person grabbed you close from behind. *It was probably JInyoung.* You thought. *Oh great ...* You turned to face the person and you were surprised to see Gongchan instead.

"Hyung? Gwaenchana? Wae are you acting like this ...?" He pulled you toward the table on the balcony. He was still holding your hand...you quickly pulled it away in embarrassment.

"Omo! Mianhe hyung.." He said feeling a bit foolish.

"Ah-anieyo. It's fine." You eye smiled him.

"Hyung ... I really like Gaeul ssi ... so can you ... jebal .. be more thoughtful and caring towards her? Jebaaaaallll?" Gongchan confessed. You were shocked.

"Bwoh..? Y-you like m-her ...? In what way?!" You snapped.

He jumped a bit and felt nervous. He probably thought you possibly liked JInyoung."I-uh ... as a chingu Hyung!! A ch-chingu ..."

 

[Meanwhile back in the kitchen]

 

Jinyoung's POV

"It's okay Gaeul ssi .. we know it must hurt you a lot since Jinyoung was your bias ..." Sandeul said. *Bwoh? I-I was Gaeul ssi's bias?? How come I never knew about this??* I said getting worried.

"Wh-what do you mean Jinyoung Oppa was my bias??" I said in concern.

"Omo! Maybe her amnesia has gotten worst!!!" CNU suggested. *Mwoyo? Amnesia?? Sh-she has amnesia? ...*

"Don't you remember telling me that you only remembered Jinyoung being your bias ...?" Baro added.

"Or do you remember telling me that he wasn't your bias anymore ... because of the way he treats you??" Sandeul piped in. *OMO! I-I changed her point of view towards me?? Aish!!! Jinyoung you BABO!! How could you be so mean and careless??? Mianheyo Gaeul ssi ... jeongmal ...* I felt terrible.

"A-anieyo ... like you said ... it must be the amnesia acting up ..." I said wearily. They all stared at me in concern. Oh gees. What did I do?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~