From The Start

Reality Vs. Fantasy

tumblr_lrzeszuDOp1qg26mbo1_500_thumb.jpg         6b963191jw1dn14cfp3jnj_thumb.jpg        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsvdPTVxJ8DPRYq3OlcUD

 

You had your knees up to your chest as you cried constantly. You barely remembered what happened. All you remembered was you had to escape your house. You also remembered flames and crying hard to your Oppa. Could it be that you were suffering from amnesia? *Wait. What's my name?* You asked yourself. Just then someone noticed your appearance.

"Annyeong ...?" He  laid a gentle hand on your shoulder making sure you were okay. You couldn't answer him clearly because you kept sobbing.

"Gwaenchana?" He asked while helping you up on to your feet.

"Ainyo!!!!" You screamed at him. You pounded his chest as hard as you could because you were so lost. It didn't hurt him at all though because he just hugged you and rubbed your back gently for comfort. You continued to sob in his chest.

"What's your name?" He asked you as he pushed a small strand of your hair behind your ear. You wouldn't answer him so he lifted up your chin so you'd be facing him.

"You have a name ... right?" You shrugged because you couldn't remember.

"You don't?! Aigoo...I should call you ... Lee Yoonji ... or should I call you Sa Ranghae?" He winked at you and continued to think up the perfect name for you.

"Anyways, let me walk you home at least ... maybe I'll find your name through your family ..." He grabbed your arm. You just stood in place not moving an inch.

"Eh...? Not going to tell me?" He scratched the back of his head in confusion.

"I-I don't have one ..." You said quietly so he could barely hear you.

"Mmm...? What was that?" He asked unsure of what you said.

"I-I don't have a home ..." You repeated.

"Omo! Chin-cha??" He said in concern.

"Mmmm.." You replied.

"Omo! You poor thing!! Come." He made the hand gesture for you to come closer to him. You walked closer and he hugged you. As you both pulled away from each other you studied his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had a flash back:

"I can't believe your obsessed with that band!" An Unnie said to you in your flash back.

"Yah! Solbi Unnie! Saranghabnida B1A4!!! At least I'm not obsessed with "Boyfriend" like you are ..." You teased your "supposedely Unnie.

"Yah! Aish this girl ... I'm NOT obsessed. I just get a tad bit overly excited when there's something that revolves around them ... Especially with Hyunseong-ah ... Kekekekekeke!" She fangirl giggled.

"Aigoo. Haha. Mereong!" You  playfully said as you hung up your brand new B1A4 poster. Your Unnie was also hanging up a poster but it was a Boyfriend one.

"Oh Hyunseong-ah ... I wish to meet you one day ... Kekekekekeke!" She said talking to the poster.

"Oh Jinyoung-ah ... I wish to meet you one day as well ..." You mimicked your Unnie's tone of voice.

"Yah!" She threw a pillow at you playfully. "I don't sound like THAT..." She said laughing.

"Oh Hyunseong-ah!!!! I'll just DIE if I don't get to see you!!" You pretended you wer your Unnie in an exaggerated way just to please her.

"Very good!" She applauded for you. "Now THAT sounded like me!" She giggled. You both laughed whole-heartedly. Then images of flames on your house, and you sobbing into your Oppa's chest ... came into view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omo...Gongchan Oppa?..." You asked him as he tried to think of a name for you still.