Headache Story 1: Cat and Dog....

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 7:

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Headache...

 

Story 1:

Cat and Dog....

 

Morning:

 

(Ayu's POV)

 

I woke up from my dream and I realized that my wobbly fish is gone.

 

'Ouch! Ouch! My head hurts!' I cried.

 

I think i overslept, because Jae is already out of bed. I look at my watch and it's already 10 in the morning.

 

'I will never drink that much again!

 

I walked to the kitchen to prepare some coffee. I noticed a note on the table; I think Jae and Isa already left for work.

 

I read the note....

 

----

Ayu-ssi,

 

I didn’t wake you up, coz you’re so drunk last night.

I told you to stay in the car but I found you sleeping in the ground.

 

Good luck with that hangover kekeke... 

 

I have left you some tea to manage your headache.

 

Enjoy your day,

mianhe because I cant accompany you today.

 

I will be home late today and so is Isa.

 

Jalgayo!

 

Jaenah...

--------

Hmmm...

 

Is my dream real?

 

If Jae found me lying in the ground then that fish is real.

 

But that dream is too good to be real.

 

Plus, the wobbly fish kissed my lips and.....

 

'Ouch! I don’t want to think anymore, my head hurts!' I shouted then lightly hit my head.

 

I got ready and went outside to explore Seoul.

 

I want to get rid of this hangover and i should stop thinking of that fish, because the only thing I can remember is its cheeks but not the face.

 

Aissh!

 

While walking, I saw IU walking towards me, she seems upset about something.

 

Note:

The next scene will focus on one shot, side story.

 

I have lots of characters for this story! Kekeke!

 

ENJOY!! :))

 

I talked to her and asked what's wrong.

 

'annyeong Iu-ssi, you look upset. What happened?' I asked.

 

'annyeong, Ayu eonnie, hmmm, yeh! I’m upset about something, hmmm, actually someone, aish! I really hate that guy!' she told me and I noticed that she's about to cry.

 

'Ok ok, calm down Iu-nah, and tell me what happened' I said.

 

(IU's POV)

 

I’m so angry! Aish! That guy is so bad! I can’t stand him anymore, i don’t know what I did to him, to make my life miserable.

 

I quickly left the park after that embarrassing incident. I walked to our apartment and saw Ayu-eonnie.

 

'annyeong Iu-ssi, you look upset. What happened?' she asked.

 

'annyeong, Ayu eonnie, hmmm, yeh! I’m upset about something, hmmm, actually someone, aish! I really hate that guy!' I told her and I was about to cry.

 

'Ok ok, calm down Iu, and tell me what happened' she said to me.

 

I told her everything that happened in the park.

 

‘‘I was just a watching a game of basketball because Taeyang oppa is there. He's one of the most handsome namja(boy) in the neighbourhood and I’ve had crush on him since we moved here.  Oppa always smile at me whenever he sees me and I’m happy because of that. But I didn’t notice that he's playing against that horrible boy! Arggh!'

 

'Who is that boy and what did he do to you?' eonnie asked.

 

'He’s the annoying Jang Wooyoung, he always put me in embarrassing situation and also making fun of me since. I didn’t do anything bad to him and I always avoid him whenever I see him. But he's always making a way to bully me.' I’m about to cry.

 

'Then'

 

'as I’m watching oppa playing, he suddenly call my name, then told everyone that I am stalking Taeyang oppa that I want oppa to be my boyfriend and future husband' I said to eonni.

 

'What did Taeyang said?'

 

'He just laughed along with others and said that I can’t be his girlfriend, because he already has a girlfriend and that is Dara eonnie. I’m contented by just watching oppa, but because of that blabber mouth Jang Wooyoung. I’m so embarrassed to Taeyang oppa'

 

'Don’t think too much, if that boy doesn’t like you, well it's his loss not to see a pretty girl like you and about that boy just try to talk to him and ask why he always bully you. Some boys in our country do that just to get attention to someone they like,' eonni told me and then winked at me.

 

I became confused. Huh?? The annoying Jang Wooyoung like me? No no, that can’t be true! He's such a bully!

I looked at my watch and it's already 11.

 

'uhm, eonni, thank you for listening to me. I have to go now i have an afternoon class. Gomawo eonnie.' I told her.

 

'cheonmaneyo iu-ssi, jalgayo' eonni said.

 

I returned to our apartment and got ready for school. If I see him today I will definitely confront him and tell him to leave me alone.

 

Classroom:

 

Everyone is teasing me because of what happened in the park.

 

Aish! I’m so embarrassed!

 

After class, I was about to go home. When I saw the blabber mouth Jang Wooyoung with his 2pm friends, I walked towards them and confronted him.

 

'Yah! Annoying mouth Jang Wooyoung! What's your problem! Why are you making my life miserable! Stop it!' I told him.

 

'wae?? I just helped you confess your love to Taeyang hyung and I don’t make your life miserable, I’m making it fun' he laughed at me.

 

'arrggh! Annoying Jang Wooyoung! I don’t want to see you again! I hate you' I shouted at him and left.

 

They are still laughing.

 

(Wooyoung' POV)

 

I am walking with my 2pm friends, when I noticed Iu walking towards us. My heart always skips a beat whenever I see her. She's so pretty.

 

'Yah! Annoying mouth Jang Wooyoung! What's your problem! Why are you making my life miserable! Stop it!' she told me.

 

I can’t stop smiling; her angry face is so cute that makes me want to pinch her cheeks.

 

'wae?? I just helped you confess your love to Taeyang hyung and i don’t make your life miserable, I’m making it fun' i suddenly laughed and i noticed that it just made her more upset.

 

'arrggh! Annoying Jang Wooyoung! I don’t want to see you again! I hate you' she shouted and left us.

 

We are still laughing after she left.

 

'hyung, why do you always bully her. She's so cute' Chansung asked.

 

Omo, you can’t have a crush on her!

 

'Her?? IU! She's not cute; I just like to make fun of her! Hahaha!' I said confidently.

 

'Why don’t you admit that you like her? Stop doing childish things to her. It will only do no good to you and for her' Nickhun told me.

 

'aish, stop lecturing me. I have to go now! See ya later!' I said to them and left.

 

I was about to open the door when I heard my parents talking...

 

'jagiya, we have to move again, my boss wants me to go to America to manage our new branch there, we need to pack our things tonight, our flight is tomorrow' my appa told eomma.

 

'We have to tell him properly. I just want the best for our family and I think it's a great opportunity for our family, 'eomma said.

 

Why? Why do we need to go and leave Korea? I don’t want to. I just want to stay here and be with her. Aish! I hate them!

 

I ran as fast as I could, after running for some time. I finally catch a breath and I am panting too hard. I wanted to cry but I have to be strong.

 

I saw a baby cat crying on top of the tree. I think it was stuck there for hours. I quickly climbed the tree and take the baby cat. It's a baby boy cat; it stopped crying and my hands. I think it's hungry now.

 

I went to our school and jumped over the wall then went to the music room. I fed the baby cat with some milk and quickly finish it all.

 

I sat on the piano chair and watched the baby cat play.

 

I opened the piano and sing the emotions on how much I like her. But I can’t even tell her that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUj0NRFcwo&feature=related

(watch the video before reading IU's POV! )

 

(IU's POV)

 

I went out of our house to buy some ice cream. I saw the annoying jang wooyoung running. Then he suddenly stops to catch a breath. He quickly climbs a tree to get something.

 

'aish, he's so weird. He's running one minute ago then climbs a tree. Tsk tsk! Weird jang wooyoung' I told myself.

 

I looked at him again and now he's holding a baby cat.

 

'omo! What will he do with that cat? He's weird, what if he try to bully that it like what he's doing to me. Andwe! I can’t let that happen!'

 

I saw him leaving with the baby cat and I quickly followed him.

 

He jumped over the school wall.

 

Tsk, he could just walk to the gate. He's going to be in big trouble. Hahaha.

 

I told the guard that I left something in my desk and went in to find him.

 

I saw him enter the music room. I peeked to see what he's going to do with the cat. I was surprised to see him feeding and playing with the it.

 

'That weird jang wooyoung has a soft spot after all! Tsk I can’t believe it' I told myself.

 

But after seeing him like that, my heart suddenly skipped a beat. Omo!

 

What is this feeling??

 

'No, no, he's such a bully! Anni! You can’t fall for him! You don’t like him, taeyang oppa is the one you like!' I calmly hit my head to snap out of it.

 

He plays the piano and sings while having teary eyes.

 

He's so vulnerable while playing the piano and he has a voice that is so warm and gentle.

 

I don’t know, why I’m feeling this way towards him, but I instantly fell for him.

 

I bumped the door making him look my way.

 

He was shocked to see me.

 

I walked towards him and I can see that he's crying.

 

'wae? Why are you crying weird jang wooyoung?' I asked him.

 

'uhm, nothing iu-ssi, something just caught my eyes and don’t call me weird' he lied to me.

 

'You’re lying weird jang wooyoung, and yes you're weird' I told him.

 

'iu-ssi, do you really hate me that much?' he asked.

 

I was surprised to his question and I didn’t answer right away.

 

He continued, 'don’t worry I’ll be leaving tomorrow, we're going to America because of appa's work. No one will bother you anymore and mianhe because I thought I helped you with taeyang hyung, but I didn’t know that he has a girlfriend already. Mianhe Iu-ssi, I just want you to be happy'

 

I can feel my tears running to my cheeks. I’m confused to what he's saying.

 

'Why are you saying this to me? I don’t understand you weird jang wooyoung' I told him.

 

'iu-ssi, saranghae, I love you since the first time I saw you. I’m sorry for always bullying you but I just want to get your attention. Mianhe'

 

'It’s okay wooyoung, I just thought that you hate me. And when I saw you today, I saw the other side of you. The gentle and warm jang wooyoung, Nado saranghae wooyoung oppa' I blurted.

 

He was shocked in my answer and then he smiled.

 

I can feel my face burning. Omo, I’m nervous and I think he sense that.

 

'I’ll be back, will you wait for me? I promise you that even though I’m far away you'll always be in my heart' he said to me and went near me.

 

'jeongmal? I’m going to wait for you wooyoung. I know that you won’t break your promise. I'll be waiting.'

 

He kissed me and I kissed back. He's so gentle and I can feel that his intention is pure and that he truly loves me.

 

I love you too, jang wooyoung.

 

He breaks the kiss, 'here, will you take care of him. He will be my eyes so that I can always see you even though I’m far' he handed me the baby cat.

 

'I think I’ll name him after you wooyoung, baby cat your name now is.... weirdjang, ' I chuckled.

 

'You’re now the one who's bullying me, ouch I’m hurt you always call me annoying or weird' he said.

 

And then he suddenly hugged me.

 

'But I’m glad that you call me by my first name Ji Eun-ah, saranghae, jeongmal saranghae'

 

'saranghae oppa' I told him.

 

I can feel my face even hotter than before.

 

I'm in love...

 

And I’m happy to be with him.

 

I'll wait for you oppa....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

weeeeeee...! love love love the milky couple! yeah!

 

i love iu and wooyoung because of dream high.. i hope they will be included in dream high 2! hehehe.. or have a kdrama series just for them! so cute!!

im super inlove with dream and i used it as one of my inspiration to do this side story of them. 

 

watch watch watch!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjYlOlwsdA&feature=related

                                     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTgL7ueam6o&feature=related

                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXMO7Kl0b-s&feature=related

                                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhmKjAfPDqY&feature=related

                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRYXKpD_4fg&feature=related

 

Love love love the milky couple! yeah!

 

 

 

I would love to read some comments about the story,

oh! by the way,

 



If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54