Welcome to Korea

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 4:

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Welcome to Korea:

 

(Ayu's POV)

 

After the incident in the airport, I need to be more careful so that I won’t bother anyone.

 

I think I saw that guy somewhere, hmm, but I can’t remember where...

 

 Aish never mind, it will just give me headache if I think too much.

 

Ding ding ding....

 

Welcome to Seoul South Korea. Enjoy your stay and have a nice day...

 

Finally! I’m here in South Korea, the atmosphere here feels great. This is a new beginning for me and I will enjoy this experience to the fullest. I want to make lots of memories that I will never forget and forever cherish.

 

 

Oops, I’m getting emotional again...

 

I went outside the airport and I saw a petite, white skinned and beautiful girl holding a sign with my name on it. Even without the sign I could easily identify the girl.

I quickly approached her.

 

'Hyunjae-ssi! Annyeong! I’m here! Finally, I’m here in Seoul!' I told her.

 

'Annyeong  Ayu-ssi, yes! You’re here! Hahaha! Welcome to Seoul chinguya!' HyunJae said

 

'Can you help me HyunJae, while I’m here? You know that I will not have any trouble speaking Korean, but in adjusting with the culture. I want to make this trip memorable for me.'

 

'Ok ok, but if I see you having any difficulties especially about...'

 

I cut her words 'come on HyunJae! Let's explore Seoul! I’m hungry I want to eat some ddobokki and ramen and let's get drunk! Soju soju!

 

'hahaha, you’re no different with your mail and talking to you in personal, very bubbly and hyper. Let's party and get drunk' she told me.

 

We went first to their apartment. HyunJae and her little sister Isa is the only one living in the apartment. Their parents wanted to settle in their hometown but because of their work they decided to rent here in Seoul.

 

'Wow, your place is so warm and comfy! I love it. Gomawo Jae.' i hugged her.

 

'cheonmaneyo Ayu, let's wait for Isa before we go to the club. I'll cook some ramen first' she said and went to the kitchen.

 

Suddenly the door opened and a young girl went in holding lots of dress in her hand which completely covered her face.

 

'Eonnie! Eonnie! Jae-eonnie' the girl shouted.

 

I got confused, is this Isa?? But she's too young to be an apprentice to a styling company.

 

'Oops, eonnie has a visitor, annyeonghaseyo Lee Ji Eun- imnida but you can call me IU' she told me

 

'annyeong IU-ssi, Ayu-imnida,' i greeted her. I laughed because we have sounds like name, and I think she understood why I laughed.

She's so cute!

'Oh you met JiEun, she's our neighbour here, Ji Eun-ah does my sister asked you to bring her stuff again?' Jae asked her

 

'yeh, but it's ok eonnie, Isa eonnie is still downstairs and she's carrying lots of things compare to what I bought' IU told us.

 

She sat beside me,

'Whoa,  Ayu-eonnie is so pretty, uhm can i call you eonnie?' she asked me.

 

'gomawo IU-ssi, and yes you can call me eonnie' i told her.

 

Suddenly the door burst wide open again and Isa went in.

 

'Oops, visitor, mianhe for banging the door... Omo! Are you Ayu-eonnie' Isa asked

 

'Yeh, annyeong Ayu- imnida' i greeted her.

 

Jae went back to the living room and scold Isa for bringing too much stuff in their pad and for making IU bought some of it in their apartment.

 

After eating the ramen, the three girls got ready to unwind the busy lights of Seoul at night. Since IU is still a minor, Jae didn’t allow her to join them.

 

While preparing, Isa opened the television. Jae and Ayu is still in their room changing.

 

(Isa's POV)

______

South Korea's most famous group has returned with their sub unit member SUJU-M, Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and with their Chinese member Zhoumi and Henry. They were spotted in the airport and were expected to do a taping of Star King right away. SMENT confirmed that super junior will have a comeback album with eccentric style and beat. Fans are now excited to see them again on stage.

_____

After the news, Jae and Ayu eonnie went out of the room.

 

'I heard Super Junior is back again, which means he will stay late at night here. Ask him not to go here often. I don’t want medias and fan girls to scout the apartment and plus Ayu is here. Arasseo,' eonnie told me.

 

'But, eonnie you know that it's our hobby. And I can’t let him defeat me again! Andwe!' I argued

 

We noticed that Ayu-eonnie is bewildered to what we're talking about.

 

'I haven’t told you yet Ayu-ssi, Kyuhyun of Super Junior is our childhood friend and even though he's famous this two remained friends and he usually goes here just to play games, childish kids,' eonnie told Ayu- eonnie.

 

'I see, hmm... I don’t know them that much. I like the other Korean group B2ST' Ayu said

 

'jinjja, but SUPER JUNIOR  is like the best group in this world! And I super like Hyukjae oppa, but I also like B2ST,' I explained.

 

'mianhe, but I really don’t know them'

 

'It’s ok Ayu, you will probably meet them if we had the chance,' Jae eonnie told her.

 

'And plus!  eonnie is so lucky to have dong...'

 

'Come on let's go,' eonnie stood up and went outside.

 

Aish... Eonnie is still the same; I thought that she completely forgot all that happened. But I guess not.

 

Oh well, let's enj0y this night!

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

I also love IU so i will include her in the story. she's so cute!

 

 

 

 I would love to read some comments about the story, 


oh! by the way, 


If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54