We Meet Again

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 12

 

Seven Seasons of Love.

 

We Meet Again

 

(Henry's POV)

 

Hahaha!

 

Kyuhyun is very easy to blackmail.

 

I have been noticing that he's always going out at night and be back in dawn.

 

Since I don't have busy schedules like the others,

 

I want to see where Kyuhyun is going.

 

Sounds cool!

 

Hahaha...

 

Kyu is driving for 15 minutes and I noticed that he's a little anxious and kept looking on his watch.

 

'Kyu, please stop looking at your watch and keep your eyes on the road,' I told him.

 

'But I'm late! We still need to get some foods,' he said.

 

'Where are we going anyway?' I asked.

 

'Aish, don't ask too many questions ok. You will know when we get there,' he told me.

 

We bought some food at a 24-hour store.

 

Kyu drive some more and we arrived at a large building. He parked the car and gestured me to get the foods.

 

We went up and stood outside at one of the apartment room.

 

 

'omo, does Kyu have a top secret relationship or something, hmmm, I think he has children, based on the foods he bought,' I'm thinking lots of things.

 

He got his phone and texted someone.

 

The door open and a good-looking girl told us to come in.

 

'Kyu! Why are you late!? You told me 11 pm sharp! Aish! Come on in! Oh! You bought someone, annyeong Isa-imnida, omo! Henry oppa why are you her?!' she said, and became shocked when she saw me.

 

“I just want to see where Kyu goes everynight, that’s why I came with him, hope I’m not intruding here,” I said.

 

“anni, Henry-oppa, please come in and have a sit,” she replied.

 

'Hey YONG let's start! We don't have all night,' Kyuhyun said.

 

'Hyung has a beautiful girlfriend, I'm envious. I hope I can find Ayu again,'

I whispered.

 

They quickly sit to the couch and open their laptops.

 

 

'Aish! Kyu! You were sneaking out for a couple of days just to play star craft! Crazy Game!' I told him,

 

But I think he's not listening to me anymore.

 

I sat down on the other side of the room and open some bag of chips.

 

I shouldn't have come with him.

 

After several hours,

 

They started to become noisy. Isa started laughing whenever Kyu loses.

At the same time, Kyu is shouting some characters or strategies.

 

Aish! Kids!

 

'Hey, Isa where's the comfort room,' I asked her.

 

She pointed me the way without even looking at me.

 

She's very focus in playing the game.

 

I went to the comfort room and do my thing.

 

The door suddenly went open and a girl stepped in.

 

She now noticed that someone is with her and looked at me then blinked a couple of times.

 

I know her!

 

'Ayu-ssi! Hello! I finally meet you again,' I said and approached her.

 

I think she got scared because it's late at night and someone is talking to her.

 

'Waaah! ert! Waah! Help!' she screamed.

 

Omo, not good

 

 

(Ayu's POV)

 

I woke up in the middle of the night, because Isa and Kyu are so noisy. I got up and went to the bathroom.

 

Along the way, I saw them playing in the living room. I didn't greet them because they will just probably ignore me anyway. So I made my way to the bathroom.

 

I'm so sleepy; I didn't notice that the light is already on.

 

I stepped in then suddenly someone greeted me.

 

'Ayu-ssi! Hello! I finally meet you again,' he said and approached me.

 

I looked at him a couple of times.

 

I think I've met him somewhere, but I'm too sleepy to think.

 

I got scared because someone just talked to me.

In the middle of the night and worst of all it's a guy inside the bathroom.

 

 

Good thing, he's already finished doing his thing.

 

But still...

 

'Waaah! ert! Waah! Help!' I screamed.

 

'anni, anni I'm not a ert!' he said to me.

 

'Then, why are you here in our bathroom! Wae wae wae!' I took the mop and hit him with it.

 

'Stop, Ayu-ssi! I'm here with Kyuhyun-hyung,' he walks towards me.

 

I trip him with the mop; he suddenly slipped and became unconscious.

 

Kyuhyun, Isa and Jae came to the bathroom and saw what happened to the guy.

 

'What the! Henry! What happened here?' Kyuhyun asked me.

 

'I got scared, omo! I remember him now! He's that guy I've met in the airport! Let me check him first if there's any injury! Then were going to bring him on the couch,' I told Kyuhyun.

 

'Jae, could you please get some ice,' I said.

 

Whew, good thing he doesn't have any fractures or bleeding especially in his head.

 

After some minutes, he finally woke up...

 

(Henry's POV)

 

The only thing, I could remember is that I've finally met Ayu again..

 

Then she screamed...

 

I woke up and saw a beautiful angel in front of me.

 

Am I already in heaven??

 

'Good thing, you're awake now. Do you feel anything bad or any pain somewhere in your body,' she asked me.

 

'Anni, I don't feel anything weird. Omo! Ayu-ssi! Don't you remember me? I'm sorry for scaring you earlier, Mianhe,' I said.

 

'It's okay Henry; I should be the one apologizing to you. I became frantic over small things. Mianhe,' she said.

 

'Don't be sorry,'

 

'I'll go with you to the hospital to be sure that you don't have any serious injury, ok!' she told me.

 

Ommo! I'm so lucky today! It's a good idea that I went with kyuhyun!

 

'Hey! Henry! Let's go, we're going to bring you to the hospital,' kyuhyun told me.

 

'Eonni, I'll go with them,' Isa said.

 

'Ok, I'll wait for both of you, just call if something came up,' Jae told us.

 

They assisted me to the hospital. We got in to Kyuhyun's car. I'm sitting with Ayu in the back seat while Isa and Kyu are sitting in front.

 

I can feel my cheeks blushing. I'm with her! Ommo! I don't know what to say!

 

Think Henry! Think of something to say!

 

'uhm, Ayu-ssi, thank you for taking care of me,' I finally said.

 

'Hey Henry, good thing eonnie is a nurse. So she did take good care of you while you passed out. You both are hilarious screaming in the bathroom,' Isa laughed.

 

I blushed...

 

'Thank you again,' I said.

 

 

'It's nothing; I'm responsible for what happened to you. And I guess taking care of others is really a duty for me that I can't escape,' she said.

 

'Huh? What do you mean?' I asked.

 

'uhm, nothing,' she said.

 

We arrived at the hospital, and I did several test and x-ray. The doctor told us that nothing is injured with me.

 

'Good thing, there's a nurse with you,' the doctor told me.

 

'deh, I'm thankful to her,' I replied.

 

'Ok, you're good to go. Just have plenty of rest today,' the doctor said.

 

I put on my clothes and went outside.

 

I saw the doctor talking to Ayu, while walking towards them, the doctor suddenly walked away.

 

'What did the doctor tell you?' I asked.

 

'uhm, uhm, nothing,' she seems nervous.

 

'Is it about me?' I asked again.

 

'Nope, the doctor just asked me if I would like to work part time. Come on, Isa and Kyuhyun is waiting outside,' she said.

 

Hmmm...

 

Something is definitely bothering her.

 

But what is it??

 

I feel like she's someone who prefers to be alone when it comes to her problem.

 

'Ayu-ssi, tell me. I want to know,' I whispered. 

 



 

 

TEAM HENYU!

 

hehehe.... 

 

TEAM KYUSA!

 

hehehe! I love how they met! crazy!

hmmmm... still need to make some characters see each other again...

the only one who still doesn't see each other!

 

GUESS GUESS GUESS! 

 

i need to make a plot for them! 

hehehe! next chapter will be good because.......


SPOILER ALERT:

 

you will have the answer to some of your questions regarding the mystery man and but still!

 

i like hanging scenes! so enjoy the next chapter!

 

 



 

 

 

GUESS WHO's WHO!

 



 

 

I would love to read some comments about the story,

oh! by the way,

 



If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54