Split Personality

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 9:

 

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Split Personality:

 

(Yosoeb's POV)

 

While thanking everyone at the same time doing some aegyo with lots of cuteness. I saw Doojoon-hyung talking to Jae.

 

Hyung is very good in showing his real personality. Unlike me, I wish I could show her my real side not my idol personality but the real me.

 

'Hyung! Come! We have to go!' I called him.

 

He left Jae-ssi and went to me.

 

'Hyung, you shouldn't entertain them that much. Our fans might get jealous,' I said to him.

 

'Jae is so pretty, I can’t help it,' Doojoon said.

 

Our manager calls Doojon.

 

'Aish, I can't let that happen. I won't let hyung fall for her. Andwe,' I whispered.

 

 

Aish, I'm not like this when it comes to other girls. I usually get them and be my girlfriend just by using my aegyo, but Jae is very different. I don't why I can't get her off my mind.

 

The first time I saw her...

(Flashback)

 

Inkigayo Performance

 

We are in stand-by mode because we're performing next. I saw a girl holding a camera, wearing a simple outfit without any make up on, still she's so beautiful.

 

She's taking pictures of every performance. While taking pictures, the girl kept walking backwards to capture the whole group, she was about to fall when Sungmin-hyung grabbed her from the waist.

She thanked him and they talked. I think they know each other, omo I'm jealous.

 

I want to meet her, so I approached her when Sungming-hyung's group perform.

 

'Annyeong, please take good shot of us. I'm Yosoeb-ssi of B2ST. What's your name?' I asked her doing an aegyo.

 

'Annyeong, Jae-imnida. Yeh I will take pictures of your group later,' she said to me, but she's looking some other way.

 

I noticed that she's pacing and somewhat nervous. What's wrong with her??

 

'Omo, can I get your number Jae-ssi. Let's have some dinner after the show,' I said, still doing my aegyo skill.

 

'Uhm, I have to go,' she said and left me.

 

Dang! My aegyo skills don’t affect her. Normally if I do that with other girls, they can't stop giggling or screaming. But she's different and I like that.

 

 

I must find a way to make her fall for me. My aegyo charm is not working on her, so I must think of another way so she can be my girlfriend.



 

short chapter:
I don't know what to write next.... I don't want to reveal the main story yet.... kekeke....

next charcters to pop! omoo! hmmmm.... I don't know yet! hahaha! but i have to let some characters see each other again!

CLUE: ------------------ dum dum dum dum! still working on it! 

 



 

PHOTOS FOR ALL YOSOEB and DOOJOON bias! enjoy!

 

 



 

 

I would love to read some comments about the story,

oh! by the way,

 



If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54