Let's Take Some Pictures

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 8:

7 Seasons of Love:

 

Let's Take Some Pictures:

 

(Jae's POV)

 

I am so exhausted today.

I took lots of picture, but my client is very picky when it comes to lighting and effects.

 

Aish! Who's the photographer?

 

I am!

 

Ring ring ring...

 

I answered my phone.

'yoboseoyo, yeh, Jae-imnida, arasseo. Yeh, kamsamhamnida.'

 

The call ended.

 

I will be shooting some kpop stars tomorrow. What group will it be? Hmmm... I wonder.

 

I bought some grocery in the supermarket before going home. I'll prepare some Korean cuisine for Ayu-ssi.

 

Going up to our pad, I saw JiEun and Wooyoung walking together.

Hmmm, I thought JiEun hated Wooyoung because he always teases her.

I noticed Wooyoung suddenly took Jieun's hand, and they are now holding hands.

 

'Omo, what's happening? Are they together now?' I asked myself.

 

Hmmm,

 

Love...

 

If I could only say that I love him, but I can't tell him that.

 

 I rather keep it myself and endure the pain, than seeing them suffering because of these

feelings I have for him.

---

'Hello Ayu! How's your day?' I asked.

 

'You're back, Jae-ssi, Seoul is so beautiful! I went to different places and looked for some opening jobs.

I’m planning to have a part time job, so I will not be a burden here,' she said.

 

'Anni, you're not a burden here Ayu. I don't want you working and doing a job that is scraping

plates and frying pans in some restaurants,' I insisted.

 

'But... I also want to experience working here,' she argued.

 

'Come with me tomorrow, I have a photoshoot with some idols. You can be my assistant.

Don't say no or I'll put lots of peanuts in your meal,' I laughed.

 

'Eeeww! I hate peanuts Jae-ssi! No no! Ok ok! I give up! I'll go with you tomorrow.

I also want to see some idol groups,' she said.

 

CUBE ENTERTAINMENT:

 

We enter the building and ask the receptionist, what floor the photoshoot will be.

 

She told us that it's on the 4th floor. We quickly went to the elevator because it's closing already.

 

'Wait! Please hold it' I shouted.

 

The guy holds it and we went inside.

 

'Oppa, you're so cute and I noticed that you're working on your muscles. Will we see it today?' the girl asked the guy.

 

'Noona, it's a secret. I want you all to be suprise! Kekeke, uhm noona, will you buy some tea for me later?'

He's doing an aegyo with the other girl.

 

'Ok Yosoeb-ssi, because I want to see your pictorial I'll buy you some food and tea.

See you later Yosoeb' the girl went out of the elevator.

 

'Hahaha, people here is very easy to manipulate, I hope she doesn't buy anything weird to eat,' he suddenly whispered.

 

I think Ayu didn't hear him because she had her earphones on and she's busy playing games with her phone.

She didn't notice that we're already with one of the B2ST member, her favourite group.

 

Then the elevator door went open again and two ladies went in.

 

'Annyeong Yosoeb-ssi, goodluck with your photoshoot today' one of them said to him.

 

'Gomawo, noona! I'll do my best today!' He's doing aegyo again.

 

So this guy has a split personality. Tsk tsk tsk...

 

Ding ding...

4th floor

 

I signalled Ayu that this is our floor. After setting up all my equipments, I'm just waiting for any instructions regarding the shoot, but based on the set up, I think it will be sort of a drama inspired. They have tables and books in background.

 

(Think of Fiction MV first part)

 

I saw some staffs, coming in and were also preparing. One staff instructed me the concept of the shoot. They will have an individual shot first then group shot.

 

The idol group that I'll be shooting is B2ST so I'll see that guy again, Yosoeb. I think I met him somewhere besides seeing him in the elevator.

 

After the staff left

 

'Omo! Jae-ssi! Do I hear it right? You're going to shoot B2ST today! Omo omo! Dongwoon! I'll see him upclose! Kya!' Ayu said to me giggling.

 

'Relax chinguya, hahaha! You really like Dongwoon, just relax or they might kick you out if you keep on giggling while we're having the shoot' I laughed.

 

She covered and stay still, 'omo, mianhe, ok I'll stay still and be a good girl!'

 

B2ST entered the room, they had simple outfits for the shoot, but it really looked great on them especially to their leader. I can't help staring to him.

 

We start the shoot, first with Hyunseung then Kikwang, Junhyung. Wow, these guys really know how to pose and project.

 

Next is Dongwoon, I look at Ayu and she's all eyes on her bias. I can’t help but smile to her. After Dongwoon, Doojoon made his way to the background.

 

'Annyeong! Miss Jae! Take good care of me and make me handsome in every shot,' he said to me and then smiled.

 

Kyaa! He's so handsome and he has a great smile. Omo! Focus Jae!

 

He's also good in posing and is very creative. In one corner of my eye, I saw Yosoeb glaring at me.

 

'What's his problem,' I whispered to myself.

 

Yosoeb is next...

 

'Annyeong! Yosoeb-imnida! You're so cute Jae-ssi, please take care of me,' he said to me.

 

Aish, he's glaring at me before he stepped onto the set then he's doing an aegyo now.

 

He's weird...

 

After the individual shot, it's already lunch time. The staff handed us two lunchbox set.

 

While eating, B2St boys sit with us.

 

'Annyeong, let's eat together,' Kikwang said.

'Omo, uhm uhm uhm' Ayu is stummering.

'Yes, you could sit with us.' I continued for her.

 

'Noona, may I know your name' Dongwoon asked Ayu.

 

'Uhm uhm uhm,'

 

I elbowed her, I kept myself from laughing.

 

Ayu is truly a fan girl, meeting her bias upclose and personal.

Hehehe....

 

'Uhm, annyeong Jang Ayu-imnida,' she said.

 

'Hahaha! Noona is so cute! I hope we can see you again with Jae-noona next time,' Dongwoon said.

 

'Yeh!' Ayu blurted out.

 

'Jae-ssi, you have something on your cheek,' Doojoon wiped it off for me.

 

I blushed. Doojoon is such a gentleman.

 

After eating,

I noticed that Yosoeb is still glaring at me. What's your problem?

 

Aishh!

 

We start the group photoshoot.

 

After the shoot, we thanked everyone for working hard today.

 

'Miss Jae, thank you for today. See you next time' Doojoon said to me.

 

'Welcome, you worked hard today. See you next time Doojoon oppa' I said to him.

 

'Omo, you call me oppa. I like it. Thank you Jae-ssi,' I noticed that he's blushing.

 

 

'Hyung! Come! We have to go!' Yosoeb called him.

 


another chapter! hmmmm... my pre-final exams is over so I have extra time again to day dream and write stories.. kekeke..

i hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry for all YOSOEB fans out there for making him have that kind of personality. i know that it's not his true personality but im just making a fan fic here! don't bash me! hehehe!!

hmm.. there are lots of characters in this story, i hope that you wouldn't be confused! 

omo! i just saw this picture of my jagiya hae... and he's so handsome.. but im kinda jealous.. arrghh.. star love village....!!! arggh!!

    

(not related to beast just want to share!)

 


KYAAAA! DONGWOON! he's so cute!

another thing: dongwoon is not my bias in B2st... 

 

it's............

JOKER! junhyung!!

 

 

here's the result of the photoshoot!(i dont own the pictures, i just used it as an example so you will get the idea of the chapter... yeah)

ENJOY!


 

I would love to read some comments about the story,

oh! by the way,

 



If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54