Unexpected Meeting or is it just a Dream?

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 6:

Seven Seasons of Love:

 

Unexpected Meeting or is it just a Dream?

 

After some hours...

 

(Henry's POV)

 

Manager hyung advised us not to party downstairs. That's why he rented the most expensive room because he wants to protect our image and also not to hook up with drunken girls.

 

 I noticed that Kyuhyun and manager hyung is also not wasted, but the other members are so drunk and wasted.

 

I’m now watching other people on the dance floor and my eyes focused on one girl that is very familiar. I went downstairs and tried to look for her.

 

'Henry, we need to go, they are all drunk and we don’t want the paparazzi to see them' manager hyung told me.

 

'Ok manager hyung, I’ll be there in a minute'

 

I’m still searching for her, but she's not there to where I saw her.

 

'Henry come with me, Donghae is already in the van. Help me with the remaining members Ryeowook and Heechul won’t let go of the mic and some of them are already sleeping. Help me with them,’ he told me.

 

'Ok manager hyung'

 

I have no other choice, but to follow him.

 

Hmmm.... Where are you Ayu? I want to see you again!

 

(Jae's POV)

 

'omo! Ayu-ssi! You’re already drunk! Come on! Let's go home' I told her.

 

'Me me me! No no no! Im not ye..t drrrunKk shiNGuyyaa! Lalala'

 

She's totally drunk and it's not good for her and Isa is already sleeping.

 

Aish!

Drunk Yoejas!

 

'Come on; let's go home, Isa i'll go back for you don’t go anywhere! Ok!'

 

I assisted Jessie to our car. Good thing the club has an underground parking lot so there will be no strangers trying to hook up with her.

 

'Stay here and wait for us. Don’t talk to anyone and don’t go out of the car, arasseo,' I told her.

 

'yessSsH! Maaam! Saranghaeyo Jaenah!'

 

I left her to get Isa in the club.

 

(Ayu's POV)

 

Heaven heaven! I’m already in heaven! Its fun, I think I rather stay here than endure pain on earth!

 

I’m so happy!

 

'La la la, I can’t take my breath breath Dongwoon oppa, saranghaeyo!!! Hahaha! I want to see you! Because I'm you’re BEAUTIFUL GIRL!'

 

 I looked up, and saw an ahjussi assisting someone who's drunk and totally wasted. He opened the van and quickly put the wasted man then closed the van and went back to the club.

 

'aish! Drunkkkardds! Can’t even handle alcohol! Tsk tsk!' i said while laughing.

 

I am still looking at the van and suddenly the wasted drunk man went outside and sat on the ground.

 

'aissh! Why did hhhe SSSHHITT (sit) there! I told him not to goo outtt! He's not following mee(my) yulles(rules)!' I shouted.

 

I also went out of the car and approached him.

 

'ahjusshhi! I told you already! Don’t go outside the car and don’t sstt theeer(there)!!! Pali pali! Get up! And go insshide(inside) thhe van' I lectured him.

 

'What are you sshaying(saying)?? Ahjumma! Why are you churshingg(cursing) me! Ittt's too h0t insshide! Im more comfortable heeer(here)' he told me.

 

He looked up to me and somewhat shocked to see me.

 

'You’re the girl in my cameeera! You're in front of meee now! Am i.....dreaming or am I going crazzzy?' he stood up and stared at me.

 

I became confused to what he's saying. But I also can’t help staring at him. He's face is so gentle even though it's completely red. I want to pinch his cheek!

 

Omo!

 

He looks like a fish!

 

Wobble wobble..

 

I am laughing in my mind! Hahaha!

 

'heeeey! Ahjussshi! You're crazzy! Haha! It's my first time heere in Sssheowl (Seoul)! Hahaha! Kn0ww waaAT, AHJusshi, you reeemind (remind) me of the sssheeaa(sea)' I blurted and then pinched his cheek.

 

'hahaha! You're crazzy too ahjumma!! All daaay i can’t sshtop(stop) thinking about you! Then you’re heeer(here) in fr0nt of Me!'

 

'We’re craaazzy! Ahjussi! Hahaha!' we both laughed!

 

I don’t know what came to me, but the more he stares at me the more I want to pinch his cheek.

 

 

Wobble wobble!

 

Haha!

Fish

Fish!

 

Just keep swimming swimming!

 

Your cheeks! I want to pinch them more!

 

Just keep swimming!

 

Wobble, wobble....

 

 

All of a sudden, the fish kissed me in the lips

 

 

And I also kissed back.

 

The wobbly fish is so warm and I feel safe in the sea.

 

I want to stay longer by its side!

 

I don’t want to leave the sea.

 

I don’t want to leave earth......

 

Please don’t go....

 

Fishy! Come back here...

 

Don't leave me alone!

 

Come back!!!

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

i love finding nemo!

 

this is one of my favorite scene.. DRUNK NAMJA AND YOEJA! 

-----

DONGHAE is so HANDSOME HERE! oomooo!!

my heart is melting!

 

fishy sea! EAST SEA! 

omooo! the cheeks!

 

 

HE's MY MR. SIMPLE and I'M HIS SUPER GIRL!

I LOVE LEE DONGHAE!

 

 I would love to read some comments about the story, 


oh! by the way, 


If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54