A Night of Success or Failure

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 10

 

Seven Seasons of Love

 

A Night of Success or Failure:

 

(Jae's POV)

 

Ayu-ssi and I are now going home now. I'm so tired today and I just want to eat, relax and sleep early.

 

'Ayu-ssi, are you tired now?' I asked her.

 

'Anni, I enjoyed today's shoot. Dongwoon is so cute and we took a picture together. I'm so lucky to have you as my friend Jae-ssi. Gomawo!' she said.

 

Isa is already home and preparing dinner.

 

'Hello eonnies, come let's eat. How is the photoshoot?' she asked.

 

‘We met B2ST! Omo, and Dongwoon took a picture with me and then we ate our lunch together. I'm so happy!' Ayu said.

 

'Jinjja, wow, good for you eonnie,' Isa told her.

 

'Jae-eonnie, hmmm, I have news for you! Kekeke,' she told me.

 

'What is it?' I asked.

'I showed my agency your porfolio of pictures and they want to hire you for our next big project and guess who!'

 

'hmmm, who??' I got curious.

 

'Super Junior!! We're styling their 5th jib! Omo! I'm excited eonni! I'm going to see anchovy again!' she said to me.

 

I don't know what to say to her.

 

Super Junior...

 

Aish.. I'm going to see them again.

I'll be seeing him again. I'm nervous, should I turn down the offer??

 

'I think it's not a good idea Isa,' I told her.

 

'Waeyo??' Ayu is the one who asked.

 

'Yeah, eonnie, wae??' Isa asked too.

 

Aish, you know the answer, but still you want me to work for them.

 

My sister is crazy!

 

'Ok I give up, I'll work for them. Happy!' I said.

 

'Yay! Thanks eonnie,' Isa told me.

 

After dinner, Ayu and I went to our room and sleep.

 

(Isa's POV)

 

I'm sketching some outfits to be passed tomorrow when my phone vibrated.

 

-------

From: GameGYU SC

Yo! I'm right outside, I sneaked out the dorm. Come on let's play!

---------

 

'hahaha! He's crazy!'

 

I replied back.

 

-----------

To:GameGYU SC

Hahaha! Get ready to lose! Wait I'll open the door!

-----------

 

I opened the door and let him in.

 

'Yo! These are for you and Jae-eonnie. Come on let's play!' He handed me some stuffs and food. I think it's from Taiwan.

 

He quickly went to the couch and opens his laptop.

 

'Come on! We don't have much time, get ready to lose Isa! Hahaha!' He said.

 

'You're the one who's going to lose!' I open my laptop too, and we start the game.

 

Game 1:

 

After one hour, the game ended.

 

'Yay! In your face Cho Kyuhyun! In your face! I told you, you're just going to lose!' I said in victory.

 

'Aish, we just started. Let's continue! Game Two now!' He said.

 

After several hours...

 

'Omo! Take that! I'll send my army! I'm going to beat you this time,' Kyu said.

 

'Not before, I send my plateau of tanks! Go!' I shouted.

 

'Hey hey! Not fair! Arggh! No no no!'

 

Booom!

 

'Yeah! I have won again!' I said.

 

'arrggh! One more! One more!'

 

6am..

 

'Aish! Kyu I'm sleepy! Let's continue some other time,' I said to him.

 

'*yawns* Yeah! Good idea! I'll definitely beat you next time. Have to go! I'll text you again,' He said and left.

 

I looked at my watch.

 

'Omo! It's already 6! Aish! I'm gonna be late!' I quickly went to the bathroom and get ready.

 

MOE, Style Company:

 

'I'm so sleepy, and I almost got late today,'

 

'Hey, Isa, Mrs. Kwon, said that we need to be in the wardrobe department now,' Hara told me.

 

'I see, come on,' I said yawning.

 

'Someone didn’t sleep well last night,' Hara said.

 

'deh, Let's have some coffee after the meeting,' I told her and went to the wardrobe department.

 

I'm so tired!

 

I want to go home and sleep.

 

We did lots of mix and match today.

 

Next week will be a busy week for us. Super Junior will start their shooting.

 

'I will see Hyuk-oppa again! Yeah! Im happy!'

 

-------

Finally, my work is over...

 

My phone vibrated

--------

From: Game GYU sC. .

Yong! I'll be there at exactly 11, let's have some rematch. What food do you want Yong?

---------

 

What I like about Kyu, is that even though they think that he's a stuborn guy. What they don't know about him is that he's actually a caring friend.

 

-----------

To: Game GYU sC

Yeah! Don't you have any schedules? Just 2-5 rounds only! Hmmm! I want pizza, ice cream and some chicken feet. Hehehe! Spicy! Ok! See yah!

-------------

He replied.

 

-------------

From: Game GYU sC

Yeah! I don't have any busy schedules right now until 5jib..  Ok! I'll bring lots of food later! See ya Yong!

---------------

 

We had several game nights. Eonnie always scold me because we sometimes, tend to be noisy and we disturb their sleep.

 

 

STAR CRAFT

Stat: 80-10

 



 

YAY! finally episode 10 is out! i hope you enjoy all enjoy this chapter... i will post chapter 11 tonight.... 

i will be busy this coming days so please don't get impatient and drop this sorry!!

please continue reading!! hehehe..

but i'll try to update once in a while....thanks!

 


some KYUHYUN photos! enjoy!

 



 

 

 

I would love to read some comments about the story,

oh! by the way,

 



If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54