Let's go Dream Team! PART 1

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 16

 

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Let's go Dream Team!

 

(Isa's POV)

 

I'm so excited to see oppa again. After that incident with G.na, he explained everything to me why he suddenly introduces me as his girlfriend.

 

I'm suprised to find out that she's oppa's ex-girlfriend and by the looks of it I think oppa still have feelings for her.

 

But because I'm a crazy fangirl that will do anything for her bias...

 

I agreed to help him and pretend to be his girlfriend.

 

I'm so happy even though we're just pretending....

 

Yeah, I'm happy...

 

I shouldn't ask for more...

 

Right...

 

Or

 

Is this right?

 

---

 

My phone vibrated.

 

I got a text message from oppa.

-----

From: Hyukjae Oppa

Hello Isa, come to Dream Team tonight. I have free passes for you and your two eonni. Looking forward to see you! Haha! I'm a sweet boyfriend aren't I!

-------

Then my phone vibrated again.

--------

From: sC Kyu

Yong! Why didn't you tell me about your relationship with that monkey boy and since when? I don't really care who you date but at least tell me. I'm your bestfriend.

---------

 

 

'Mianhe Kyu, I couldn't tell you the truth because you will just stop me. I want to be with him for a little while,' I whispered to myself.

 

I went to our living room and saw Ayu-eonnie using her laptop. I like eonnie because she's bubbly and easy to talk to but sometimes I feel that she's trying too hard to be happy.

 

Hmmmm..

 

I walked towards her...

 

'Eonni, wacha doin?' I asked her.

 

She was startled and quickly closed one of her google tabs.

 

That's odd...

 

Memory?? Pain??

 

'Uhm, Hi Isa! I didn't notice you, I'm just doing my resume, so that I can get a job here,' she said.

 

'I see, sorry for scaring you eonnie but what kind of job are you looking for?' I asked.

 

'Hmmm, one of the doctors who examined Henry wants me to work for him,' she explained.

 

'But I thought you hate being a nurse or something like that?' I said.

 

'Huh? Uhm, I would like to try being a nurse here. Hehehe... Just to experience working,' eonnie said.

 

Hmmm...

 

Odd again...

 

'By the way eonnie, you want to go with me tonight? I have free passes from oppa, we can watch them and you'll finally  see all of them except for Kyu, Eunhyuk and Sungmin it's such a bummer Henry oppa is not here in Korea, hehehe..' I said.

 

'Yeah, I want to go with you. Thanks Isa, hehehe.. Henry said that he'll be back next month,' she said.

 

'Hahaha! Sweet!' I teased.

 

'We're just friends! What about you and Eunhyuk, you know Kyu might get jealous of you two,' she said.

 

Huh?? Kyuhyun jealous??

 

'Impossible eonnie! He worships games more than being with a girl!' I told her.

 

I can feel my cheeks blushing.. Huh?? No no, Kyuhyun??

 

Just impossible...

 

'Hahaha.. Yeah right!' she teased.

 

Jae-eonnie came in...

 

'Hey, let's get ready or we will be late,' she said.

 

'Ayiee! Ready to see Sungmin-oppa!' we both teased.

 

Eonnie blushed, hehehe..

 

She really likes Sungmin...

 

I want her to be happy...

 

(Ayu's POV)

 

I got nervous when Isa suddenly approached me behind my back. I quickly closed some tabs.

 

I hope she didn't see what I'm doing...

 

Dream Team:

 

'Whoa! What a huge obstacle race,' I gasped.

 

'Calm down eonnie, everyone is looking at you,' Isa told me.

 

'It's ok Isa, let her have fun,' Jae said.

 

Then I saw someone waving at us, it's Sungmin and he quickly approached us.

 

Then I looked at Jae, whoa!

 

She's already blushing...

 

Kekeke..

 

'Annyeong girls, Eunhyuk told me that you're all coming to watch. Wee! I'll do my best Jae!' Sungmin said.

 

'Deh, Oppa,' she's totally blushing now.

 

'Hey oppa! Where's Eunhyuk oppa?' Isa asked.

 

'Whoa! So the rumor is true, you're totally going out with the anchovy. He's right over there,' Sungmin motioned where Eunhyuk is.

 

'Gomawo oppa, wait eonnies I'll greet him,' Isa said and walked towards where Eunhyuk is.

 

The two kept talking...

 

I also excused myself telling them that I have to buy something. I want them to enjoy each other's company.

 

Hehehe!

 

Program:

 

All the participants are all lining up so that the program can start.

 

First is Sungmin, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, whoa he got the shortest time out of the the first two...

 

I saw Sungmin approached his team, I think they're all members of Super Junior.

 

After talking to them, he left them and approach Jae again.

Eunhyuk did the same thing when he finished the obstacle and then approach Isa.

 

I'm happy for both of them...

 

Next in line, Super Junior Lee Donghae...

 

I watch the next one...

 

'Hmmm, I think I saw that guy somewhere,' I said.

 

Run:

 

While he's doing the obstacle, I kept thinking where I've met or seen him.

 

He's now sliding on set of balls..

 

 

Then suddenly...

 

He slipped one of his feet...

 

'Omo, that got to be hurt,'

 

He still continues the obstacle to the very end.

 

After that, I saw him sitting on the grass near me and quickly approach him.

 

'Hey, does it hurt?' I asked him.

 

I can see his face flushed red and he's sweating all over his body. I can also sense that he's just bearing the pain.

 

'First, you should sit comfortably,' I instructed him.

 

'Huh? I'm okay,' he said not looking at me.

 

'Aish, stubborn guy,' I said and gently took his feet. I can feel that it's already sprained.

 

'Appayo!' He shouted.

 

'See, your ankle is already hurt, yet you don't want to do anything, aish! Weird guy,' I lectured him.

 

'Hey! I'm not weird, I'm just a little bit......,' he suddenly got up, looked at me and loss his consciousness.

 

 

'Hey, hey, hey are you okay?' I asked.

 

I caught him and we both fell on the ground.

 

Somebody saw us and immediately run towards us to assist the weird guy.

 

They asked me some questions and after that they took him to the hospital.

 

(Donghae's POV)

 

I am doing my warm up when I saw Jae and Sungmin talking together.

 

'She's so happy with him. Why can't I see her smiling when she's with me,' I whispered.

 

After Sungmin's obstacle race, he quickly went to Jae and talked to her again.

 

'Aissh, they're so sweet. I wish I'm in his place rather than sulking here,'

 

 

'Donghae-ya! You're next, get ready,' Leeteuk tapped me.

 

'Deh, hyung,' I told him.

 

I'm still thinking of those two, their laughter and being just comfortable with each other.

 

'Donghae, are you ready?' someone asked me.

 

'huh?'

 

'It's your turn now,' he said again.

 

'deh,'

 

'Ok, please get ready in 3...2...1,' he told me.

 

RUN.....

 

While doing the obstacle, my mind is still filled with their laughter and happiness..

 

'Aish concentrate!' I suddenly slipped and hurt my ankle.

 

'Appayo,' I whispered.

 

I continued the race, like nothing happened to me. I don't want to be such a klutz all the time; I want Jae to see that I am tough.

 

 

'Hey, Donghae are you okay?' Eunhyuk asked me.

 

'Deh, I'm just going to get something to drink,' I said and left him.

 

It really hurts...

 

I sat on the grass to rest my foot...

 

'Hey, does it hurt?' someone asked me.

 

It's a girl's voice....

 

I just ignored her question and pretended that I didn't hear her.

 

 

'First, you should sit comfortably,' she instructed me.

 

'Huh? I'm okay,' I said not looking at her.

 

I don't want to look at her because I don't have the mood and the pain is getting stronger.

 

'Aish, stubborn guy,' she said and gently took my feet.

 

Even though the pain is too much to bear still she's gentle in handling my foot.

 

'Appayo!' I shouted.

 

'See, your ankle is already hurt, yet you don't want to do anything, aish! Weird guy,' she lectured me.

 

What!? I'm weird, who the heck is this girl telling me that I'm stubborn and weird.

 

I got up to see her face...

 

'Hey! I'm not weird; I'm just a little bit.......'

 

I don't know what happened next, my eyes got blurry and I saw the girl that I always see in my dreams but she's too good to be real.

 

Is she really a ghost?

 

'Hey, hey, hey are you okay?' she asked.

 

I can hear her talking to me then I realized something.....

 

 

'Anni, she's an angel, not a ghost.....'

 

 

My eyes went blank.....

 

 

------------------

 

 



 

 

 

finally another chapter... 

 

i have to cut this chapter into two parts because i think that it's too long...

well anyway.. i will now update the other chapter right now... 

sorry for not updating often, been very busy for the last couple of months and march is approaching i still have my finals before i officially become a candidate for graduation.. 

 

whew!

well thank you for always tuning in my stories.. 

 

do share and subscribe.. comments are highly appreciated and enjoy!

 

 

I would love to read some comments about the story,

oh! by the way,

 



If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54