Namja/Yoeja Chingguya

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 15

 

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Namja/Yoeja Chingguya

 

(Jina's POV)

 

Present:

 

I can't help remembering the past. I'm still thinking about him even though we already broken up years ago.

 

'Pabo Jina! Stop thinking about him! He is not the same person anymore. Stop stop!' I said to myself.

 

'Hey! Eonnie, why are you talking to yourself?' Hyuna asked me.

 

'Huh?? Uhm, hehehe, mianhe,' I told her.

 

'You're weird eonnie. We need to be in the studio now and guess what some members of Super Junior is here! Wee, pali eonnie let's go,' she said excitedly.

 

I can feel my heart beating fast.

 

Is he here today??

 

But..

I'm still not ready to face him.

 

Not yet...

 

When we arrived in the studio, the person that my eyes seem to find is him.

 

There he is, he's handsome as always, suddenly a girl went to him and they started talking.

 

'Is that girl his girlfriend? Hmm... He's smiling happily and I could tell that he enjoy talking to her. Plus, she's really beautiful' I whispered.

 

Aish! Stop being jealous! Remember he's the one who left you! So stop acting like you care! Arasseo!

 

'Eonnie, you're talking to yourself again. Come on let's greet them,' Hyuna said to me and grabbed my arm.

 

'Annyeong! Hyuna-imnida from 4minute, nice to meet you oppas,' she said brightly.

 

'Annyeong, G.na-imnida, nice to meet you all,' I said shyly.

 

'Omo, noona is so cute! Don't you remember us G.na noona, we're Super Junior. My name is Ryeowook! And this is Sungmin hyung, Donghae hyung, Shindong hyung, Eunhyuk hyung Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun hyung, right over there the guy talking to Doojoon hyung is our leader Leeteuk hyung' the little boy said.

 

'Hey! You're older than me feather duster boy,' the tall guy said.

 

'Kyu, stop bullying our maknae,' one guy said. I think he's Donghae.

 

'Hey Donghae, you're now bullying my Kyuhyun,' I think it's Sungmin.

 

'Yah! I'm not your property!' Kyuhyun argued.

 

'Yeah, whatever,' Donghae said.

 

'Guys! Stop arguing! Mianhe ladies, they're all little kids,' Shindong said.

 

'I'm the most handsome member of Super Junior if Siwon is not around. Just ignore the little kids,' said the guy with the big head. I think his name is Yesung.

 

'Hey! Guys come over here!' their leader shouted.

 

They all went except for Eunhyuk because he's still talking to someone.

 

'Annyeong Eunhyuk oppa, Hyunah- imnida,' said Hyuna.

 

I'm a bit hesitant to face him, hmmm, should I greet him?

 

'Annyeong Eunhyuk-ssi, how are you?' I asked.

 

I think he got shocked that I greeted him.

 

'Hello Jina, uhm I'm okay, it's been so long since we last saw each other. How are you?' he asked.

 

 'Huh? You two know each other eonni?' Hyunah asked me.

 

 

Suddenly someone put an arm in my shoulder....

 

'Annyeong Hyuna-ssi, omo my yeobo G.na,' Kikwang said pinching my cheeks.

 

'Hey hyung, you're working on those muscles!  Yo look at mine! Hey who's the pretty girl hyung?' Kikwang continued.

 

'Haha! I'm working on it; I'll be more tone and buff than Siwon! Haha! Oh mianhe I'm so rude not to introduce her, by the way this is my girlfriend Yong Isa,' Eunhyuk said

 

I got surprised to what he said then quickly hold Kikwang's arms...

 

'Uhm, nice to meet you Isa-ssi, uhm yeobo, I'll put this towel on your back you're getting sweaty again,' I told Kikwang.

 

He seems surprised to what I did but he's enjoying it. He always calls me sweet names and stuff. I just scold him every time he does that, but I don't know why I called him yeobo in front of them.

 

Is it because of Eunhyuk?

 

I think he got shocked at first, but then puts his arm around his girlfriend.

 

Aish! Pabo! Stop being jealous....

 

(Eunhyuk's POV)

 

I am talking to Isa and teasing her about something. Hehehe, she’s so cute when she gets angry. Kyuhyun is such a lucky guy to have her, but he's so dense to even notice that.

 

Then someone greeted me...

 

'Annyeong Eunhyuk oppa, Hyunah- imnida,' said the cute girl.

 

I noticed someone beside her and its Jina. Whoa! My heart starts beating fast omo I'm nervous.

 

'Annyeong Eunhyuk-ssi, how are you?' Jina asked.

 

Uhm, I don't know what to answer. Aish pabo, think think!

 

'Hello Jina, uhm I'm okay, it's been so long since we last saw each other. How are you?' I said.

 

 'Huh? You two know each other eonni?' Hyunah asked her.

 

Suddenly, someone put an arm in her shoulder....

 

'Annyeong Hyuna-ssi, omo my yeobo G.na,' Kikwang said pinching her cheeks.

 

Aish! What the... You're not allowed to do that Kikwang! Stop that!! I don't want you touching her.

 

'Hey hyung, you're working on those muscles! Yo look at mine, hey who's the pretty girl?' Kikwang continued.

 

I looked at Isa then to Kikwang again..

 

'Haha! I'm working on it; I'll be more tone and buff than Siwon! Haha! Oh mianhe I'm so rude not to introduce her, by the way this is my girlfriend Yong Isa,' I said.

 

Huh?? Girlfriend!? What did I just told them?

 

Aigoo!

 

I looked at Jina to see her reaction, but she quickly holds Kikwang's arms...

 

'Uhm, nice to meet you Isa-ssi, uhm yeobo, I'll put this towel on your back you're getting sweaty again,' she told Kikwang.

 

Is Kikwang her boyfriend? Aish, andwe andwe!

 

 I'm more handsome than him.

 

'Huh?? Eonni, why are you calling...?’

 

'Hyuna, Kikwang yeobo, kaja let's greet the managers. See you later,' she said and they left.

 

After they left, I saw Kyuhyun glaring at me...

 

My arm is still in Isa's shoulder...

 

'I'm dead,' I gulped.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

 

I went with the other member to greet B2ST, and then Leeteuk-hyung told me to get Eunhyuk.

 

While walking back to our place, I saw Eunhyuk still talking to Isa...

 

'Aish, those two again. Eunhyuk you monkey. You're always flirting with her. You're such a flirty monkey,' I told myself.

 

Then Hyuna and G.na noona greeted them and Kikwang came to talk with them.

 

I can't help overhearing their conversation...

 

'Haha! I'm working on it; I'll be more tone and buff than Siwon! Haha! Oh mianhe I'm so rude not to introduce her, by the way this is my girlfriend Yong Isa,' the stupid monkey said.

 

 

Wait wait! What girlfriend??

Huh!

 

 Since when did they become a couple!

 

I glared at Eunhyuk and I think he noticed me looking at him.

 

'You got a lot of explaining to do and after that you're dead monkey boy,' I smirked at him.

 











 

 

 

yeaaaaaah!

i told you that this chapter will be short, but i hope you all like it! yeaaah!

 

kyuhyun is really jealous this time! what will happen next!?

spoiler alert! another bummer chapter!

 

coz coz coz coz!

 

 

for the third time! total FAIL! XDD 

hehehe.... but i promise to all of you that i will improve some scene and try to patch the story more...

 

after the cute monkye girl and top girl...

 

 

i will have the three main characters' spotlight! yaksok yeorobum!

 

 

 








 

 

I would love to read some comments about the story,

oh! by the way,

 



If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54