Airport Madness:

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 3:

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Airport Madness:

 

(Ayu's POV)

 

Yay! I’m finally going to Korea! I have always wanted to go there since high school! Yay finally!

 

Ding ding ding ding....

 

'Attention attention, good morning to all passengers we would like to inform you that due to a small turbulence we will have a short stop to Taipei, Taiwan. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please be guided accordingly. We will land in exactly fifteen minutes'

 

Ding ding ding ding..

 

Omo, Taiwan..

Am i lucky or what..?

I will see Taipei even for a short time.

 Yes yes yes!

After landing, we were advised to wait at the passenger area, because we will have a different plane to South Korea.

I decided to open my laptop and message HyunJae for the delay.

 

(Henry's POV)

 

'hyung,..... hyung! Im going back to Seoul! Yay! I will see Shindong and Teukie hyung! Omo, I’m so excited! I heard Yesung hyung's family opened a cafe! I want to go there. Heechul hyung will teach me more Korean! He's a good teacher than Kyuhyun hyung!' I told Kyuhyun and Sungmin hyung.

 

Kyuhyun slapped me lightly in the back and continue playing his star craft.

 

'aish, you’re very excited Henry. Please stay still! Ok! I don’t want my migraine to start before boarding the plane. Can you buy me some bubble tea' Sungmin hyung told me.

 

I noticed Donghae, Siwon and Zhoumi hyung with their new DSLR.

 

'hyung! Take a picture of me! Come on!' I told them.

'Henry! We took dozens of picture of you already! Go buy some food,' Zhoumi told me.

 

'Hmmm, Ok hyung! But promise me after I buy you food, you will teach me how to use your DSLR, then take my picture! Please!' I pleaded.

 

'Ok ok. Go now! Our flight is less than one hour,' Siwon said.

 

'Buy some local magazines ok!' Eunhyuk hyung winked at me

 

'ert' I heard Donghae hyung.

 

While walking in the airport, I noticed that there are still lots of elf outside. Good thing Taiwan airport has a very good security system.  Kekeke.. I don’t have to deal with screaming fans. But I love them!

 

I went to the food store and bought some chips, chocolate, local goods of Taiwan and Sungmin hyung's favourite bubble tea.

 

Walking back to our place, I suddenly bumped someone because I’m carrying too many foods and trying to balance the bubble tea.

 

'I’m sorry sorry' I said trying to pick up the bag but the bubble tea splashed someone.

 

I looked up and saw a beautiful girl filled with bubble tea all over her shirt and pants.

 

I helped her stand up.

 

'It’s ok, but your bubble tea is wasted, I’m sorry mister' she said.

 

Omo, mister?? She doesn’t know me... I don’t know why I felt sad, but  at the same time relieved, I can introduce myself as a normal person.

 

'Don’t be sorry, I’m the one who should apologize. Here take this' I handed her my handkerchief.

'uhm, what's your name??' I asked.

 

‘Ayu Jang, I’m from the Philippines, our plane had a little trouble earlier that is why we had to stop here in Taipei' she told me.

 

'I see, I’m Henry Lau, we're still waiting for our plane and I decided to buy some foods for my hyungs, but I accidentally bumped into you'

 

'uhm, Henry, I need to go to the bathroom and change my clothes. The bubble tea is making my hair sticky. Excuse me and I’m sorry again' she grabbed her things and went to the comfort room.

 

Whoa, she's so beautiful and is very easy to talk to. I want to know more about her and where she'll be going. I waited for her outside the comfort room.

 

When she went out, she is more beautiful after removing all the bubble tea; she had a simple dress that matches her perfectly.

 

'uhm, Ayu,' I approached her.

 

She seems startled; I think she didn’t expect me to wait for her.

 

'Henry, what is it? Do I need to pay for the tea, ommo.. I’m sorry'

 

'No no, I just wanted to ask, what country you are going' I feel my cheeks getting hotter. I’m nervous.

 

Ding ding ding...

 

'Flight no. 2154 going to Seoul, South Korea please proceed to the entrance. Thank you...

 

'I’m going to Seoul, Henry I have to go now, nice meeting you and I’m sorry again for wasting the tea' she said and left.

 

 'Bye Ayu.. Uhm! Can I have your email address,' before I knew it, she’s nowhere in sight.

 

I went back to our place, I’m so sad I finally met someone like her, but I’m such an idiot for not getting her email.

 

'aish! Fool Henry Lau! How can you see or communicate her! Aish pabo!'

 

(Donghae's POV)

 

'What took you so long and where’s my bubble tea?' I heard Sungmin talking to Henry.

 

'I’m sorry hyung, I bumped someone and accidentally spilled the tea, sorry' Henry said

 

'Where’s my magazine?' hyuk asked.

 

'The ahjumma told me that I’m still young to have that kind of stuff' Henry burst out laughing

 

Our manager hyung approached us, 'we have to go, please get ready'

 

While walking to the entrance hall I took some photos of different signs and posters.

 

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click...

 

'Ouch' someone bumped me..

 

Click....

 

'Mianhe, Donghae-hyung, Kyuhyun pushed me coz he said that you’re too slow' Ryeowook said.

 

'Kyuhyun! Stop pushing Wookie-ssi' i told him.

 

'Donghae you’re too slow! I want to board the plane and play star craft' he argued

 

'aissh! Ok ok!'

 

I sat beside Siwon and Hyukjae. I open again my DSLR to scan some pictures when I noticed a shot that I didn’t took. I think it is when Ryeowook bumped into me.

 

My heart skipped a beat, it’s a girl wearing a blue dress then she suddenly turned around, the shot is a little blurry and her hair kind of covered her face but her beautiful eyes were stuck in my mind.

 

I never felt this kind of feeling for a long time. I thought that I would never feel this kind of feeling anymore.

 

Am I crazy??

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

I enjoyed doing this chapter because of Henry, he's super cute here and I super like his hyper personality! kekeke..

He's one of my love love love bias (shhh.. don't tell hae)

I hope everyone enjoy this chapter.

I will post two more chapers if I still have time tonight.

 

 

he's cute right! mochi! i love you!

 

 

Sorry if im not updating often coz im so busy with school work.


 I would love to read some comments about the story, 


oh! by the way, 


If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!


THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL.. IF EVER THERE IS A SIMILAR STORY OR PLOT SAME AS THIS. I AM NOT COPYING ANYONE'S WORK! THANK YOU!

 

 

 

comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54