Blackmail

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 11

 

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Blackmail

 

(Henry's POV)

 

We we're having dinner after practicing for 5jib.

 

Even though Zhoumi and I we're not included in the album. We will contribute some songs that we've composed.

 

'omo! I'm so tired hyung! I want to sleep! We've been practicing all day,' Ryeowook told everyone.

 

'You can sleep the whole night, you don't have any tapings same as Kyu, Henry, Shin, Yesung  Heechul and Zhoumi you can all rest,' Leeteuk-hyung said.

 

'We have to go hyung, we need to be there before the call time,' Sungmin said.

 

"I'm so excited we will some girl group tonight! hehehe. Come on! DRUNK FISHY!" eunhyuk shouted.

 

"stop calling me drunk fishy, and i did really saw a ghost that night. i'll tell that ghost to show its face to you anchovy!" donghae said

 

Let's go to the van, you might see the ghost again! hahaha!," Eunhyuk said while laughing.

 

"There's no such things as Ghost! Let's pray for our safety tonight and remember to come with me this sunday to church eunhyukie" Siwon said to eunhyuk.

 

"Aisssh! hyung let's go before pastor siwon do his sermons again" he said.

 

"yeah coming!" leeteuk said.

 

"I must bring my pink shirt and my favorite bag for tonight" sungmin said.

 

'Ok! Be good everyone! Chul, you're in charge for tonight,' Teuk said.

 

'Aish! Shindong, you're in charge, I don't want lecture this guys all night,' Heechul went to feed his cat.

 

 

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

 

 

After Donghae, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Siwon left.

 

 Ryeowook, Henry, and Zhoumi went to the living room and watched some movies.

 

Shindong and Heechul went to their room.

 

Yesung took his pet turtle and went to the terrace. He's weird... hahaha

 

 

'The old ones are already sleeping; I just need to wait for the others to sleep!' I whispered.

 

10:30pm

 

Everyone is getting ready to sleep.

 

I pretended to put on my pajamas and also washed my face with Ryeowook.

 

'Hey Kyu! Why are you still wearing a shirt inside your pajamas? It's too hot you know,' He said.

 

'Aish, why do you have to notice my shirt, Ryeowook!' I said to myself.

 

'Uhm, it will be cold tonight. Hurry up! You're too slow!' I said to him.

 

'Yeh!' He said and went out.

 

'Shindong-hyung! Kyu is bullying me again! Help!' He shouted.

 

'Hey! I'm not bullying you! Stop making stories!' I shouted back.

 

 

 

10:45pm

 

 

 

I have 15 minutes left to go there. I quietly went out of my bed and bought laptop, wallet and car

keys.

 

I took my jacket and my shoes and tip-toed in the living room.

 

'Hyung, where are you going?' someone asked from behind me.

 

I turned around and saw Henry looking at me.

 

He might be laughing in his head because I'm such a tall guy but I'm tip-toeing like a small thief.

 

'Go back to sleep Henry, I'm just going to drink some water,' I said.

 

'Jeongmal?? But why are you dressed like that and you're carrying your laptop bag. Are you going out hyung?' He asked.

 

'Aish, stop asking too many questions Henry, just don't tell anyone, arasseo,' I told him.

 

'Yeh hyung, but in one condition,' he smirked.

 

'ok ok, tell me!' I said.

 

'I'll go with you! Hehehe! I want to go to different places in Seoul before we go back to Taiwan,' he said.

 

'ok! Let's do that tomorrow, I have to go now,' I turned the door knob.

 

'Shindong, Heechul Hyung! Kyu is going out,' he lightly said.

 

I quickly went to Henry to cover his mouth.

 

'Ok! Let's go! But don't blame me if you get bored there ok!' I said.

 

'Yeh hyung! Hehehe,' he said laughing.

 

 

(Henry's POV)

 

 

I'm going out with hyung..

 

This should be fun...

 

I wonder where we're going?
 



SEOUL!

 

Hehehehe....



 

 

sorry short chapter! i'm still working on my chapter 12.. kinda long but i think you will like it... hehehehe.. i'm still thinking what one shot side story to write! any suggestions? hope you like this chapter and you enjoy dude! oh if you're asking why dude! because HENRY is my dude! i love him!

 

 




 

 

I would love to read some comments about the story,

oh! by the way,

 



If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54