We're all going to party!

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 5:

Seven Seasons of Love:

 

We're all going to party!

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

 

'Kyuhyun-ah, let's go! Pali pali, stop playing games' Sungmin told me.

 

I just looked at him and went back to playing.

 

Suddenly, someone turned down my laptop screen. My screen goes blank.

 

'aish, I almost won! Why did you do that Eunhyuk!' I shouted.

 

'We’re already here, manager hyung told me to do that' he chuckled.

 

I almost made it to the opponent's territory and finish the game. Aish! How can I defeat her if I can’t even finish one game?

 

We went out of the airport and we noticed lots of paparazzi coming our way and banners from our beloved ELF.

 

We directly went to the studio to film for Star King, even though, we didn’t get enough rest in the airplane. We still need to do some tapings before we return to our dorm.

I opened my mobile and texted her right away.

--------

To: sC RIVAL:

Yo! We will have a match when I have a free schedule! I’m better this time! New techniques! Get ready! Hahaha!

--------

After a few minutes, my phone vibrated. I opened it and she replied back

--------

From: sC RIVAL

Yeah right! Looking forward for your next defeat! Stat 50-1 ooops! Kekeke! See ya!

--------

Arggh! I need to improve my strategies. I don’t want lose again...

 

After our taping, we went to our dorm. Teuk hyung, Chul, Shindong, Yesung is already home and waiting for us.

 

'Welcome home! We miss all of you' they all said in unison.

 

'Teuk hyung i miss you! Finally, Kyuhyun will not bully me anymore' Wookie said

 

'aish, I’m not bullying you' I defended myself.

 

'We should celebrate and have some juice, kekeke' Heechul said.

 

'omo! Sounds good hyung, let's party tonight! Come on' Hyukjae added.

 

'Let’s ask manager hyung first, I think it's a good plan a welcoming party for all of you, so we will enjoy the night. Siwon you have taping tomorrow so I think manager will not allow you' Teukie hyung commented.

 

'arasseo hyung, I’ll just stay here with our eternal maknae, hehehe' Siwon said.

 

'andwe hyung! I want to go with them! I don’t want to stay here' Wookie argued.

 

'I will stay with you Siwon-ssi' I suggested.

 

'No! You will just play star craft for hours. Come with us' Yesung said.

 

In the end, my plan of playing star craft till morning is ruined.

I have to go with them and watched them get drunk.

 

Zone Party Club:

VIP ROOM:

(Donghae's POV)

That girl is still in my mind. Aish Donghae what's happening to you. You’re going crazy because of her?

Aish!!

I can’t get her out of my mind.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder,

 

'hyung, what's your order, I’ve been calling you but your mind is wandering' Wook said to me.

 

'mianhe, I’m just thinking of something. I will have what Hyukjae ordered' I said.

 

'Are you sure? You don’t like alcohols, am I right?? Can you handle beer tequila already?' he asked.

 

'yeh'

 

'But you just went out of the hospital' he insisted

 

'Ok, just order some light drink for me, you choose' I replied.

 

'arasseo hyung' Wook said.

 

I don’t really drink alcohol, because it's bad for my health.

 

My mind went back to that girl; will I see her in person? Will I have the chance to know her name? Aish...

 

I turned my head to the glass window to see other people dancing and enjoying the music, I noticed a familiar girl who just went out of the rest room. I went down and suddenly approached her; it's like my body moves on its own.

 

'Jae-ssi, uhm, annyeong, how are you?' I asked her.

 

She seems shocked when she saw me.

 

'annyeong Donghae-oppa, im okay, how about you? Are you here with the other members?' she asked.

 

'yeh, I’m here with them, how about you?? Do you want to say hi to them...Come' I asked

 

'Maybe later, we will drop by and say hello, I’m with my sister and my friend, I have to go Hae, see you later' she quickly walked away.

 

I went back to our VIP Room feeling down.

 

'Donghae-ya! What happened to you? We're supposed to party and be happy all night! Let's drink drink drink' Hyukjae said to me. 

 

I grabbed the nearest beer my hand could get and quickly finish it one take.

 

'Yeah, Donghae! Cheers! Have some more! Hey Sungmin-ssi! Give me the mic! I want to dance! Haha! Come Zhoumi! Let's drink some more! Hyukjae shouted.

 

I drink another mug of beer in one shot next the tequila then some of hyung's scotch.

 

You're still awkward with me...

 

(Jae's POV)

I’m glad that Ayu is having lots of fun. I want to make her trip memorable.

We ordered some foods and drinks. Isa asked Ayu to the dance floor. I decided to go to the rest room to freshen up.

 

'Jae-ssi, uhm, annyeong, how are you?' someone said to me.

I was shocked to see Donghae.

 

'annyeong Donghae-oppa, I’m okay, how about you? Are you here with the other members?' I asked.

 

'yeh, I’m here with them, how about you? Do you want to say hi to them...?  Come'

 

'Maybe later, we will drop by and say hello, I’m with my sister and my friend, I have to go Hae, see you later' I quickly left him. I don’t want to go with him, I might see him there and I would just hurt Donghae more.

 

I’m still nervous whenever I see him, I don’t know why, but I’m still awkward around him. Maybe because I still feel guilty to what happened to him.

But the truth is that I'm not the girl for him because

 I’m still inlove with him,

The only guy I ever loved...........

He should know the truth.

----------------------------------

'Jaenah, what happened to you? You seem like you saw a ghost?' Ayu tapped my shoulder.

 

'uhm nothing, just enjoy yourself, look at Isa she's enj0ying the music' I said to her.

 

'Yeah! Thanks Jae, come on let's dance'

 

'Ok ok, I will later'

---------------------------------------------

 

 

my love Donghae! 

 

 

 

HE's MY MR. SIMPLE and I'M HIS SUPER GIRL!

I LOVE LEE DONGHAE!

 

 I would love to read some comments about the story, 


oh! by the way, 


If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54