Finally, my own life

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 2:

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Finally, my own life

 

I woke up, because my muscles are aching all over my body. I went to my medicine cabinet and took some pain killers.

I think I’ve strained some muscles because we had many critical patients yesterday and I’m so exhausted.

After taking some medicines, I got ready and fixed some of my things.
 
It's my off today because of the straight duty yesterday.
 
Good thing, no one is up yet. I usually leave the house early morning so that I don’t have to talk with my mom because we usually end up fighting.
 
The maid opens the gate and I start the engine of my car.
 
I’m off to the hospital.


HOSPITAL:
 
'Good morning doctor, I need your prescriptions again. We have many patients yesterday and my muscles are aching all over' I said to my doctor.
 
'Does your mom already know that you've been getting prescriptions from me? I’m your uncle and I don’t want Sonia to say anything' he asked.
 
'ahm, doctor we already talked about this' I told him.
 
'Ok, but I need to discuss some things to you'
 

-----------------

After my visit to the hospital, I went to the bank and deposit some money. I also went to different places before going home.
 

Home:
My mom is in the living room arranging some papers. She noticed that I’m already home and signalled me to sit beside her.
'How is work? Since you already have your experienced you should quickly go to the America your sister and your brother is now highly paid in Boston.' she told me.
 
'I’m not yet ready to go to Boston mother' I replied
 
'You should follow the steps of your siblings; I don’t know why you still settle for that low class hospital. Your uncle owns a high class hospital. But you never consider his offer. I don’t know what to do with you anymore,' she suddenly left and went upstairs.
 
I went to my room and open my laptop. I don’t know why I didn’t answer back to my mom.
I just want to message Hyunjae, that's all I’m thinking right now.
 

YAHOO MAIL
To: [email protected].
From: [email protected].
Subject:

I need your help chinguya
__________
I need your help; I don’t want to stay here anymore. I want to go there. I will book a ticket and fly there next week. I'll email you the information of my flight. I hope you could fetch me in the airport. I have less time now, my mom wants me to go to Boston and I don’t want that. I just want to experience life to the fullest before going there. I know you understand me.
Thanks chingu..
See you next week
 
Your friend,

Ayu
______________
 
I need to organize my things and talk to the hospital administrator so I could properly resign and get my certificates.
 
After a week,

My mom still doesn’t know my plan of going to South Korea.
 
Night before my departure:
I made a simple letter and tell her all about my feelings and the reason why I have to do this trip. I put the note in her bedside and quickly left the house. I spend the night in a hotel and went to the airport for my flight.
 
I boarded the plane and the words that kept repeating in my head is


..


.......


Finally, my own life...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another story of mine:


This story inspired me because I had a dream last monday and the story and scenes just kept on coming. 

Sorry if im not updating often coz im so busy with school work.


 I would love to read some comments about the story, 


oh! by the way, 


If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!

 

READ:

i've change the name of the fictional characters, because my friend and I wants to have one common name for all our main fictional characters for every story that we will make. 

 

sorry for the inconvenience and kindly read the foreword again.. thanks!

 

 

THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL.. IF EVER THERE IS A SIMILAR STORY OR PLOT SAME AS THIS.

I AM NOT COPYING ANYONE'S WORK!

THANK YOU!

 

 

 

comments are kindly appreciated by the writer!

by the way this is my fb account : 
https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54