We Meet Again and Again I'm Jealous

Seven Seasons of Love

 

Chapter 13

 

Seven Seasons of Love

 

We Meet Again and Again

I'm Jealous

 

(No One's POV)

 

For several days, Kyuhyun and Henry kept going to the girl's house, whenever they have their free time.

 

Henry needs to go back to Taiwan to get ready for his vacation in America.

 

Since they have busy schedules, Super Junior members couldn't come with Henry to the airport.

 

In the end, Ayu accompanied Henry to the airport.

 

He finally got Ayu's number before leaving.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Jae and Isa needs to go to SMENT because Isa is part of the styling team for SJ's 5th album, while Jae is the photographer in their album cover.

 

SMENT BUILDING:

 

(Jae's POV)

 

'Omo, I'm getting nervous Isa. I shouldn't have agreed to do this in the first place,' I told her.

 

'Eonnie, it's been so long after that incident. And it's not your fault that it happened to him, stop blaming yourself,' Isa told me.

 

'I know, but it still haunts me whenever I remember that moment,' I said.

 

'Stop talking nonsense things, again, it's not your fault. You should be thinking about yourself first. You've been thinking about what they'll say to you than thinking what can make you happy. The one I'm talking about is the man you really love,' she finally said.

 

'Hmmm, I don't know Isa,' I said.

 

'Eonnie, once you see them again, you have to decide. Everything that was left off will begin again today,' she said and went to her crew.

 

I started to arrange my things for the shoot.

 

'annyeong Jae-ssi, it's been a while since we last saw each other. How are you?' Someone said.

 

I looked up and saw Sungmin-ssi.

 

My heart skipped a beat. He's standing in front of me,

 

 

Sungmin is here with me.

 

 

The guy I love and will always love.

 

Omo,

 

I'm already palpitating and nervous, but I should keep my composure and talked to him.

 

'Annyeong Sungmin oppa, I'm always okay. Yeh, it's been so long since we saw each other. How about you and Haneul?? Hmmm..' I asked. I'm getting more nervous.

 

Pabo Jae, you shouldn't have asked that.

 

'Hahaha, Haneul and I already broken up, I guess we're just not meant for each other,' He said.

 

'I'm sorry oppa,' I said.

 

'Hey! Don't be sad! I'm already over her and I’m just enjoying performing with SJ,' he said.

 

We talked for a couple of minutes before their manager called him.

 

He's still the same...

 

If I could only say that I love him...

 

I wish I can have the strength to tell him the words that I want to say, but still I don’t want Donghae to get hurt again.

 

(Isa's POV)

 

After I left eonnie, I quickly went to our crew to arrange the outfits.

SMENT want something different and outrageous, we were assigned, one person per member.

 

Lucky!!

 

I'm going to be with Eunhyuk oppa! Yay! Yay!

Keep calm Isa! Keep calm or he might think you're weird.

 

'Annyeong, Eunhyuk oppa, I'll be the one who's in charge of your wardrobe and make-up,' I greeted him.

 

'Hello Isa, it's been so long since we saw each other and frankly you're so beautiful now, just don't hang out with Kyuhyun often or your brain will get damaged,' he said then laughed.

 

'hehehe, Kyuhyun is very nice oppa. Let's get started this is your outfit for the shoot,' I handed a red shiny outfit.

 

'omo, it will cover my whole amazing body,' he pouted.

 

'Hmm, but you're still the most handsome oppa of SJ,' I chuckled then doing an aegyo.

 

Oppa is so handsome!

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

 

While waiting for my stylist, I walked around a bit so I can disturb others.

 

I saw Sungmin and Jae-eonnie talking together, hmmm, they might be catching up with each other, but then I noticed Donghae is watching them from afar.

 

'Hmmm, what's this love triangle story?? Hahaha,' I whispered to myself.

 

I left them and precede the others, I saw Siwon wearing a neon green boxer shorts.

 

'Puff, puff, hey Siwon stay away from the ahjummas or they might you to death! Hahaha!' I laughed.

 

'Ryeowook! Clean the hallway now! Feather duster boy! Wahaha!' I .

 

'Hyung! Kyuhyun is bullying me!' he shouted.

 

'hahaha! Feather duster boy!' I teased again.

 

I walked again some more and I saw Isa with Eunhyuk.

 

Hmmm, they seem to be enjoying each other's company.

 

'Aish! She’s doing an aegyo! Yuck! Getting all girly just because of that monkey,' I said.

 

I went near them.

 

'Oh! Hello Kyuhyun, you should get ready now,' she said to me.

 

Aish! she just looked at me once and went back looking to Eunhyuk then they talked to each other like I don't even exist between them.

 

I'm more handsome than him; she should style me instead of that monkey.

 

'Hey, Isa, let's have a rematch again,' I said to her.

 

'uhm, not this week kyu, we have lots of work so I don't think I can play with you, mianhe,' she said without even looking at me.

 

'Ok! See ya later,' I got frustrated and left them.

 

 

'First, she's doing an aegyo for that monkey, she never do that when she's with me.

 

Second she ignored me because of that monkey, she never ignored me when we're together

 

And most of all I don't like her talking to Eunhyuk!'

 

AISH!

 

MONKEY!

 



 

I WILL POST THEIR 5JIB VER A photos.... next chapter!

 

hehehe! see! i told you! you will meet the mystery guy that Jae is talking about! yeah!

it's pumpkin boy sungmin!

like it! hehehe... and you now understand why he's nervous around super junior and donghae but still a big question mark about happened in the past..

 

but i have to give you guys another cliff hanger of their story.

as i said earlier i still need to make ____ and ______ meet again..

wahahaha!

i guess you all have an idea! but nuuhhhhhaaa! im so bad!

but i hope you all enjoy this chapter!

and for all the ryeowook bias! mianhe for letting kyuhyun bully our eternal maknae.

i just can't help it because he's so cute and adorable.

kekeke... i'll probably think of one scene so he could show his handsome features!

weee... cant wait! 

and for the other members... sorry for not giving you some lines... kekeke..

i promise i promise i will give others some chance to shine!

 

love you all!

 

 

enjoy some pictures of them! 

LOVE THIS PICTURE! ONEW ONEW ONEW! hehehehe

 

 

 

 



 

 

I would love to read some comments about the story,

oh! by the way,

 



If you want to have a one shot side story with your favorite bias except for the
MAIN CHARACTERS and OTHER CHARACTERS:



Feel free to comment your preferred name and your bias. 


Thank you!



comments are kindly appreciated by the writer! by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54