Cheater!

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Your POV:

It was morning and I woke up.  I sat there rubbing my eyes until I could see clearly.  Then I got up and folded the blanket nicely and placed it on the couch where I slept.  When I was done folding it, Jeongmin walked out of a room. 

"Annyeong, Jeongmin-sshi," I greeted him.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo, ~you~ noona," he replied.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes.  Did you?  I know you had the couch..."

"Yeah, I did.  Oh, and I'm about to leave, so could you tell Donghyun and them that I said good-bye?"

"No!  Stay for a little bit longer.  I'll go wake them up."

"It's o-"

Before I could finish my sentence Jeongmin went running into their rooms.  I turned and sat on the couch and waited.  When they all came out of their bedrooms, I stood up and told them that I was going to leave.  They said good-bye and smiled brightly to me even though they had just gotten up.  I put my shoes on and left. 

When I got home Jisoo was sleeping on the couch and Jo came running towards me.  I greeted him and went to go wake my brother up.  When he woke up he asked me lots of questions.  I answered all his annoying questions and told him everything that had happened yesterday night.  He just nodded his head. 

A few days later I finally went out again for a walk.  It's been a while since I've been on a walk because I've been studying a lot lately.  I haven't offically gone out to have fun or gone to meet up with Donghyun and them at all. 

While I was walking around the city, I bumped into Donghyun, his girlfriend, and members.  We greeted each other warmly and decided that we should all go out to eat or something.  It took us a little bit of time before we actually decided on a place to go to, but in the end we went to this amazing restaurant with delicious food. 

After we ate, we went to karaoke for a bit.  We were all dancing around, singing, and having fun.  While I was resting and the boys were dancing around to the next song, I saw Yuri slip out of the room.  I figured since they were having a blast and they wouldn't notice our absences, so I decided to slip out, too, and follow her.  I tried to be as quiet as I could when I was following her because I knew that if i made the wrong move then she would stick a knife through my head.  We made it out to the lobby area.  I stuck behind the fake plants and watched her hug a mysterious man from behind.  I was far pretty far from where they were because I didn't want to get caught, so I couldn't hear what they were saying.  Then they started to make-out, which was more than enough evidence for me than listening to them.  I quickly took out my phone and took a few pictures and made my way back to the karaoke room.

When I got back they were still singing and dancing.  I sat down silently and couldn't say anything after seeing that scene.  It only took a couple of minutes before Yuri came back into the room.  She sat by Donghyun and cuddled up right next to him.  I secretly glanced over to her and glared.  Donghyun loves her a lot, yet she's just playing with her! I screamed in my head.  I should tell him about this... but then again he just might think I'm crazy and jealous.  Or maybe she would find out about this and take revenge on me.  Those kinds of thoughts kept wondering around my head.  The night went on and we left.  We said our good-byes and parted ways.  I was still stuck on what to do.

I got home still thinking of what had happened and dragged myself up to my room.  I took off my jacket and placed it on its hood and sat on my bed.  Jisoo came knocking at my door. 

"It's opened," I said.

He entered the my room carefully and sat on my desk chair. 

"What?" I asked.

"Are you okay?  You kinda came home looking stressed," he said.

"Yeah.  I'm fine.  Just thinking about my studies and stupid classes tomorrow," I partly lied.

He looked at me for a second and then said, "Hmm... okay then.  Keep working hard.  I know mom and dad would be proud of you."

"Yeah.  I know."

He smiled before he left and I just sighed.  I changed and fell asleep.

Donghyun's POV:

At the karaoke place we were all having fun and dancing crazy people.  The six of us stood up and were about to sing a song.  Then Yuri came up to me.

"I'm going to the bathroom.  I'll be back soon," she whispered in my ear.

"Okay.  Love you, dear," I whispered back.

"I know you do."

I turned back to my members who were picking a song.  They were arguing which song to sing.  It took a little bit, but then we were singing and dancing again.  I turned around to see ~you~'s reaction to us singing, but she wasn't there.  I kept wondering where she was, but still continued to sing.  We were almost finished with the song and placed the mics down.  I went to sit down and found that ~you~ was back from where ever she went.  Then Yuri came back to the room, too.  She sat next to me and nuzzled into my chest.  I loved when she does that. 

It started to get late, so we finished up and said good-bye to each other and parted ways.  I took Yuri home while the guys walked towards the dorm, and ~you~ walked the opposite way.  When I finally got home, I just noticed that when we were in the karaoke room and ~you~ went and came back that she was very quiet.  I wondered if there was something wrong, but my mind just let it slip away.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hia! another chapter up!  i hope you guys like it and comment, subscribe, and upvote :) 

 

Thank you!!

~Angelflyer