Afterwards

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Your POV:

Donghyun and the rest of the guys finally debuted!  It was so exciting!  I got to be there for them and cheered them on, although I was supposed to be studying...  After they were done with their performance, I went to go meet them in their waiting room.  I felt a little bit weird becuase I didn't really know where I was going even after the staff told me where they were.  When I finally found their waiting room I knocked on the door.  A staff memeber opened the door.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" she asked.

"I-I'm D-"

"Who gave you permission to walk around here?"

"Well..."

"She's my girlfriend," I heard a familiar voice from behind her.

The staff lady opened the door wider and showed Donghyun.  He was smiling.

"O-oh... I'm sorry," the lady apologized.

"It's okay," I smiled.

Donghyun pulled me in and closed the door behind me.  Youngmin and Kwangmin were sleeping, while the rest were getting undressed or doing their own thing.  I looked to Donghyun and he was still wearing his performing clothes.

"Oh, annyeong, ~you~ noona!" Minwoo shouted.

"Annyeong, Minwoo," I said.

He got up and walked over to Donghyun and me. 

"How have you been?" he asked.

"Tired," I replied.

"Us, too."  He looked down a little.

We talked for a bit longer, then they had to leave.  I said good-bye to all of them.  Then Donghyun walked over to me and kissed my forehead before walked out to their van.  The fans were waiting outside to say good-bye to the boys, so I just waited inside the building for a little before going out.

A YEAR LATER

Boyfriend has been doing great.  All fans look forward for them.  They even started going overseas a lot more often.  It was hard trying to meet up with Donghyun now a days, but I didn't really mind much because I still had to go to collage and keep studying.  Then one day something took me by surprise. 

Donghyun's POV:

We were in Japan for a while, but then we got the schedules mixed up and we weren't going to be performing until next week.  Our manager decided that we should just stay there for the time being, but I was really upset because that would be time wasted that I could've spent with ~you~.  I had to beg my manager so that I could go back to Korea for a little bit.  It took a while, but in the end he let me. 

I arrived in Korea and I carelessly started walking into town.  There were fans that noticed me and asked for pictures and autographs.  I didn't know how to say 'no' to my fans, so I signed everything and took pictures with them. 

Then when I finally reached ~you~'s house I called her and told her to walk out of her house.  A few seconds later she came out of her house.  When she saw me, she was in shock.  I handed her the flowers that I picked up from the shop on the way here.  We made our way into her house before the paparazzi spotted us. 

"Oppa!  Why are you here?  Aren't you supposed to be in Japan?" she asked confused.

"Yeah... they got the schedule mixed up," I said.

"Oh... well I'm glad that you're here!"

"Me, too.  Although I had to beg my manager to let me come back."

She laughed and then asked, "Have you heard about Hyemi and Jisoo?"

"Hmmm... Oh!  That!  Yeah!  He told me a couple of days ago."

"Hehe!  I can't believe that he's getting married."

Just as we were talking about Jisoo, he and Hyemi walked through the front door.  ~you~ waved to him and greeted them.  I just sat there.  Then they walked to us. 

"Donghyun?!?!" Jisoo looked at me surprised.

I laughed and stood up to greet him.

"Aren't you su-"

"Messed up schedule," I replied.

"Ohh... well, you're here.  So, should we have a little celebration tonight?"

"Yeah!  That would be great."

That night we had a small celebration, just the four of us, for Jisoo and Hyemi.  It's been a while since I had a real party where I could actually drink a little.  I couldn't drink with my members except for Hyuseong. 

3 YEARS LATER

Your POV:

I finished school and Donghyun and I were already married.  And we just had a son named, Daehyun.  We live in a nice house near where my brother and Hyemi and their two kids live.  Then the other Boyfriend members still lives in a dorm, but they usually come and sleep over at our house.  They just love playing with Daehyun.  It gives me a break. 

"Daehyunie!" Minwoo called out to my son.

I was holding Daehyun in my arms and then he turned his head towards Minwoo.

"Oh, look Daehyun!  Uncle Minwoo is here," I said.

Minwoo plopped down right next to me and took Daehyun from me.  I got up and went into the kitchen to cook something up for lunch.  Then the other members came in.  They all ran to Daehyun and then greeted me. 

The next week they were supposed to head to Japan for some more activities there.  That would leave me alone for at least two weeks.  Donghyun hated it when he had to be away from Daehyun and me for more than a day, but then again he loved his fans, too. 

While he was packing one night I went to him and just pouted.  He felt bad so he decided that we should have a romantic night that night.  The next morning it took us a little while to wake up.  But we had to wake up to Daehyun's cries. 

When Donghyun was supposed to come back the plane wasn't working right.  So, they had to postpone the flight.  Which made me really upset because while Donghyun was gone I found something out.  I wanted to tell him in person and surprise him then just telling him over the phone. 

Donghyun came home and me and Daehyun waited for him at home.  When he walked through the door he looked tired and stressed, but as soon as he saw his son he smiled brightly.  He picked him up and sat next to me. 

"You said that you wanted a daughter right after I had Daehyun, right?" I asked him.

"Yeahh... why?" he asked.

"Well...." I smiled and looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. 

When I looked back up to his face he looked at me with big eyes.  Then he smiled and hugged me while squishing Daehyun in the middle.  Daehyun started squirming and whining.  We let him go and Donghyun gave me a nice long passionate kiss. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hia!! this is the last final chapter!  Did you guys like it?  I really hope you did. :)  I was going to add a little bit of Yuri back into the story, but... I decided against it and to just end it.  :P  I could write a one-shot if you guys really want it, though!  ;)  Again I really hope you guys liked this fanfic and if you like Boyfriend then I have other stories, too.  So, go check them out also!   Also I want to thank all of you who have subscribed to this new re-written story.  I really really really appreciate it! :D  I'll list those of you down below :)   Anyways it's sad that this fanfic is over... but that also means that I'll be coming out with more stories about many other idols!  I hope you will like my future stories as well as you liked this one. :)

 

Thank you to these subscribers!  I really appreciate it!  :)

Lovely_Kadeha         

snsd080995         

Puff_Michelle         

shaylove         

love_kris         

 

THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH!!

~Angelflyer