Meeting Again

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Your POV:

It was the beginning of spring and it was beautiful out.  It was so peaceful as I was walking in town.  Then I spotted a really, really old friend of mine.  I stayed where I was and stared at him, making sure I wasn't just dreaming.  I haven't seen him in forever, but he still had the same facial features.  And now he had red hair instead of his old brown one.  Since it's been so long I was wondering if he would even remember me at all.  I slowly started walking towards him thinking, maybe he might remember me...  Soon, I walked right past him.  I guess he really doesn't reconize me, I thought.  I continued on, but then someone tapped on my shoulder.  I turned around to find him staring at me.

"Excuse me, but have we met before?  I mean, like, you look very familiar to me," he said.

I looked into his perfect brown eyes and asked, "Donghyun, do you possibly remember me?"

There was a pause as he looked at me for a little bit.  Then he said, "~you~?  Is that you, ~you~-ah?"

I smiled, "Yes.  It is me."

We talked for a long time trying to catch up on each others' lives.  It was almost dark when we both left.  When I got home it totally hit me that I was too busy talking that I never even asked for his number.  Uhhggg!  What's wrong with me?  I thought to myself.  I might not get to talk to him for who knows how long.  He said he was really busy and was getting ready to debut.

I ran upstairs and changed.  When I got back downstairs my older brother, Jisoo that's Donghyun's age, set the table for dinner. 

"Hi, oppa," I greeted him.

"Oh, ~you~-ah you're just in time for dinner.  Come here," he said.

"Okay," I said as I made my way to the table. 

We ate and talked.  I told him about my encounter with Donghyun.  He asked me a lot of questions about him. 

Donghyun's POV:

I went home to my dorm thinking about how I met up with ~you~ again after a few years.  She's gotten more beautiful and taller.  We talked for a long time catching up with one another and knowing how each others' life is now.  As before, she was excited and cheerful.  I loved that about her.  I forgot to ask her about how her brother was and what her phone number since we lost contact with each other about two or three years ago. 

When I entered my dorm my mind drifted away from that subject as my members greeted me.  They stopped what ever they were doing and got up to greet me.  They were all younger than me so I guess that had something to do with them being so nice, but then again they're all nice people in general.  The second oldest was Hyunseong, probably the one that I trust the most out of all of them because he was older than the rest, but I know that they're all trustworthy. 

"Welcome home hyung!" the youngest, Minwoo, said.

"Where did you go?" asked Jeongmin, the third oldest.

"Just out to the cafe to meet up with Yuri," I replied.

I never lie to them about something.  I can be secretive sometimes, but I've never lied to them before.  I guess that's a responsibility to take when you're going to be the leader of the new group. 

"Did you have fun?" both the twins, Youngmin and Kwangmin, asked at the same time.

"It was nice."

"That's good," Youngmin said.

"I should get a girlfriend, too," Kwangmin said.

I laughed, "Maybe when you get older.  For now, work on your studies, arraso?"

"Neh, hyung," Kwangmin replied.

They went back to doing their own thing and I went to change.  I walked into the kitchen where Hyunseong was already starting to cook dinner.  I washed my hands and started to help cut the vegetables.  Soon dinner was searved and we all dug in.  When we finished the twins did the dishes and the rest of us headed into the living room.  We talked about things and played little games.  Then we headed to bed around midnight.

 

 

---------------------------------------

Hia!  here's the first chapter for the rewritten story of "Old Friend"  i hope you guys enjoy it and continue to keep on reading!! 

 

Thanks!!

~Angelflyer