Break up

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Your POV:

Donghyun got up from his spot and took Yuri's hand and lead her to his bedroom.  I wonder what he's going to say to her.  I tried not to think too much about it and talk with the others.  They were taking off their coats and moving around the dorm.  Then Hyunseong oppa came over to me and sat across from me.

"Are you feeling better now?" he asked.

I smiled and replied, "Yeah.  It wasn't really much."

"Still... but as long as your okay now."

He smiled and I smiled back.  The other members started gather around, too.  They told me about their busy lives now and how they wished that they had more freedom.  I felt bad for them, but I knew that they'll become amazing singers if they worked like this.  We talked about stuff like that and joked around.  Then we heard yelling coming from the room.  It sounded like Yuri.

Donghyun's POV:

"But you are my boyfriend!" Yuri yelled.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked her seriously.

There was a pause before she answered.  "Y-yeah... you're my only one oppa!"

"Really?"

"Yes!  Now stop with this act and kiss me like you usually do!"

"How can I kiss a girl that's cheating on me?"

"W-what?  I-I don't know what you're talking about!"

"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about."

"No, I don't."

"Then what are these pictures?"

I brought ~you~'s phone with me and showed her the pictures.  I stared at her while I showed her the pictures that ~you~ took of her.  She looked shocked, nervous, and angry.  Then I took the phone away and looked into Yuri's eyes.

"Those are fake!  They're photoshopped!" Yuri defended herself.

"It looks pretty real to me," I said.

"Who took that pictures?"

"You don't need to know."

".... Fine!  So, what if it's real?!?  I have no feelings for him."

"I'm sorry... but I can't believe you anymore."

"Why not?  And how can you be so calm about this?  Shouldn't you smack me now?"

"I just can't.  And I'm not that kind of person to just hit someone."

I looked at to her and she was really mad.  I didn't know what else to say to her.  I was totally heart broken that she would do this to me, but I was happy that she didn't have me on her leash anymore.  My feelings were really mixed and confused.  Then I stood up.  She stood up right after me and ran out of the dorm.  I sighed before I left my room. 

In the living room I found my members and ~you~ looking shocked.  I went over and sat in the open seat next to ~you~.  They all kept staring at me, waiting for me to say something about what happened between me and Yuri.

Your POV:

After Yuri's screaming, we saw her stop out of the dorm.  Then Donghyun came out of his room and sat next to me.  We all looked at him for answers.  Then the members started to ask him questions.  He answered them all.  What the weird thing was is that he seemed more relaxed now and laid back.  I guess it's a good thing, so I just let that slid. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Hello guys!  i'll put up another chapter right after this one, okay?  :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer