The End

Old Friend (Rewrite)

Your POV:

A couple of weeks have passed since then and it was really peaceful.  I didn't see Yuri at all and school was on break.  And it just felt nice to hang around Donghyun and s without getting glares from her and getting close with Donghyun.  Speaking of getting close with Donghyun, we offically started going on dates. 

It was a snowy Sunday night when I got a call from Donghyun. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Are you free on New Year's Eve?" he asked.

"Umm... yeah.  I don't think I'm doing anything special."

"Okay!  That's great!"

"Wae?"

"Because I'll come pick you up and then we'll have a perfect date."

"Arasso."

"That's all.  Bye."

"Bye-bye!"

We hung up and I laid on my bed smiling like an idiot.  Then I sat up suddenly just thinking about what I'd wear and stuff like that.  Which is weird, because I'm usually not like this at all.  I tend to not care what I'm wearing.  While I was marking my calendar, Jisoo came into my room.

"Knock knock," he stood at the doorway.

"Oh hey," I said.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing really."

He stepped and looked at my calendar that I just marked.

"You're going on a date with Donghyun on New Year's?" he asked.

"Yeah.  We're not doing anything right?"

"I don't think so."

"Okay good!"

"So, you're just going to leave me?"

"Umm... well, yeah... kind of..."

"It's okay.  I'll just have my girlfriend come over."

"You have a girlfriend?!?  Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you're busy with Donghyun."

"That's not true!"  I pouted.

Jisoo laughed and showed me a picture of his girlfriend.  Her name is Hyemi.  I felt happy for my brother.  Then after we talked for a little bit he left my room and I was back to planning.  It was only a few more days til New Year's. 

Donghyun's POV:

It was New Year's Eve today.  I was getting ready for my date with ~you~ tonight.  I was very nervous and walked around the dorm at least six times.  My members were just staring at me and I was pacing around.  Finally Minwoo stood up and stopped me.

"Hyung, calm down it's just a date," he said.

"I know, but still..."

"Hyung, it'll go great.  Just don't worry so much," Jeongmin jumped in.

I nodded and finished getting ready.  They were all getting ready as well.  They were all going to go back to their homes for the holiday.  It was almost the time where all of us would leave and we were all doing some last minute packing.  Then we all said good-bye to each other and parted ways. 

I arrived at ~you~'s house and knocked at her door.  The door opened and it showed a beautiful ~you~ in an amazing dress.  We said bye to her brother and left.  I took her to a fancy restaurant in Seoul. 

"Did you like the food?" I asked her.

"Yes!  It was delicious!" she exclaimed.

"If you liked the main dish then you will love the dessert that will come."

She giggled and smiled brightly.  I loved when she smiled like that.  There was nothing in this world that would stop me from loving her.  She was absolutely perfect. 

We continued to talk.  And then the dessert came.  It was delicious.  As soon as we were done we headed back to her place.  We walked into her living room and found Jisoo cuddling with his girlfriend.  They were sleeping so we snuck upstairs to ~you~'s room.  We dressed in our normal clothing and sat on her bed.  Then I remembered the promise ring I got her.  I ran over to my bag and searched for it. 

"I have something for you," I told her.

"What?  You don't need to give me anything," she said.

"Well, I really wanted to get this for you."

I turned around and walked over to her.  Then I sat next to her and picked up her hand and slid the ring onto her finger.

"Here.  Promise me that you'll be mine forever," I softly said.

She smiled and then said, "Of course."

I smiled back to her and kissed her lips.

 

THE END <3

-----------------------------------------------

Hia!  It's the end now!  wow!!  :)  I hope you guys liked it!  hopefully at least better than the original XP  but anyways plese comment your thoughts on this fanfic.  I love reading comments and i really appreciate them!  and subscribe and upvote, too!  :D  i will post an afterwards/sequel soon so look forward for that ;) 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

~Angelflyer